Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4844 4844
 bigbarcelona said:
Man... I rather watch football (aka soccer) than any American Sport out there!!

Baseball... the most boring and the least action pack sport. All you do is throw a ball and catch it. You hardly run let along break a sweat and you barely and I mean barely get any excitement from the games. The most f**k up part??? This "athletes" take steroid as if they need it. s**t... just like most American athletes along with everyone in this country... they all fat and out of shape.

NFL (aka what Americans call FOOTBALL). The biggest pus*y sport in the world. How the hell do Americans call this "A MAN'S SPORT" when the players wear more padding than a 14 year old premature girl in her bra??? Not only that... most of this players are out of shape. They are all morbidly fat and the only positions that they are fit are conerbacks, running backs and wide receivers. Hell... even the f**king quarterback is out of shape too. They all got beer f**king guts! Has anyone seeing how out of shape both Ben and Peyton are??? And you know what k!lls me about this sport... THE NAME ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT REFLECT WITH THE NAME OF THE SPORT. People hardly run (taking time outs, commercial breaks, injury breaks, review breaks, half time breaks, 4th quarter breaks, 2 minute breaks, 2 quarter breaks and walks account for the majority of the 3 hours of a regular game) and no one kicks the ball... except the kicker. NFL is for fat a**holes that are one cheeseburger away from a heart attack.

Basketball... s**t... that's a pee wee sport!!! I've been to at least 6 NBA games and each time I leave before half time because I get tired of the repetitiveness. There is nothing exciting or thrilling about seeing an oversize man running on a small a.ss better yet tiny court. For those outside of the US believe me... the courts are tiny and they amount at least 20% or 15% of a football or NFL field. Basketball should be called Kiddie Box.

f**k Football (aka soccer)????

NO... f**k AMERICAN SPORTS. AT THE END... THIS SPORTS ARE MADE FOR FAT a.ssES.

Good lord......
 06-21-2010, 01:34 AM         #102
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and how can u call NFL a pus*y sport when u guys in soccer can't even poke each other with out it being a freekick... your the pussies.... ur either really dumb or delusional!
 7 years ago '08        #103
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
and how can u call NFL a pus*y sport when u guys in soccer can't even poke each other with out it being a freekick... your the pussies.... ur either really dumb or delusional!
shut the f**k up

there are so many penalties in NFL u cant even breathe on the QB
 7 years ago '06        #104
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
Australia is more into rugby than soccer... hell no only a few states like rugby in Australia.. we got our own football AFL thats the sport everyone follows...

here are sum vids if u don't know what i'm talkin bout.. f**k soccer!
real s**t .. f**k soccer .. tennis goes harder then that s**t ..

soccer has to be one of the worst 'mens' sports out there, so bad it should be a womans sport.

s**t tiger and phil mic go harder at golf then them euro trash mother f**kers ..
 06-21-2010, 01:47 AM         #105
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
real s**t .. f**k soccer .. tennis goes harder then that s**t ..

soccer has to be one of the worst 'mens' sports out there, so bad it should be a womans sport.

s**t tiger and phil mic go harder at golf then them euro trash mother f**kers ..
thats money!!!!!

i'd probley get more injuries playin ping pong then soccer!!!
 06-21-2010, 01:49 AM         #106
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
shut the f**k up

there are so many penalties in NFL u cant even breathe on the QB
Bulls**t atleast these guys really get hit.. in soccer a guy just falls down like a bag of s**t for a freekick... and no one even touches him.. now whos the pus*y?????
 7 years ago '08        #107
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
there's a very good possibility that these 2 idiots above me are currently jerking each other off while posting those messages.
 7 years ago '08        #108
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
Bulls**t atleast these guys really get hit.. in soccer a guy just falls down like a bag of s**t for a freekick... and no one even touches him.. now whos the pus*y?????
you completely ignorant my point . don't bother replying you've already showed your stupidity and ignorance on the subject. if you're actually believe what you typed about soccer then your IQ must not be higher than that of a banana slug.
 06-21-2010, 01:53 AM         #109
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah homie.. thats your moms jerking my s**t!!!!
 06-21-2010, 01:53 AM         #110
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WNBA>soccer.... yea i f**kin said, it... why the f**k words censored on this site.?
 7 years ago '06        #111
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 wepainters said:
there's a very good possibility that these 2 idiots above me are currently jerking each other off while posting those messages.
u mad bout what was said bout your beloved sport?

stop reachin you homo mother f**ker. your favorite sport is trash and you know that.
 06-21-2010, 01:55 AM         #112
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
you completely ignorant my point . don't bother replying you've already showed your stupidity and ignorance on the subject. if you're actually believe what you typed about soccer then your IQ must not be higher than that of a banana slug.
only thing soccer players have is fitness???? whatelse do u have???? i can kick a soccer ball and do all them ball tricks and i've never played a real game of it..... how talented is that?

u can't call them tough GTFOH... in Australian Rules football players have more fitness, hit harder don't wear pads and don't cry like b**ches ohhh i got hit....
 7 years ago '08        #113
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
only thing soccer players have is fitness???? whatelse do u have???? i can kick a soccer ball and do all them ball tricks and i've never played a real game of it..... how talented is that?

u can't call them tough GTFOH... in Australian Rules football players have more fitness, hit harder don't wear pads and don't cry like b**ches ohhh i got hit....
sure you can f**king retard...you do realize that what you say is further proving my cause and the fact that your the most ignorant c*nt on the face of the earth?
 7 years ago '08        #114
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
ronnie where's the hate button when you really need it? :hmm:
 06-21-2010, 01:59 AM         #115
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
WNBA>soccer.... yea i f**kin said, it... why the f**k words censored on this site.?
co-sign i'd Rather watch Becky Hammon.. then a bunch of homo's kick it around in a circle!!!!
 06-21-2010, 02:02 AM         #116
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
sure you can f**king retard...you do realize that what you say is further proving my cause and the fact that your the most ignorant c*nt on the face of the earth?
proving ur point of what???? how am i ignorant??? i'm calling it exactley how it is... soccer is gay, i'll say it 2 anyone of ur heroes in the soccer league.. they will probley cry and run off..
 06-21-2010, 02:03 AM         #117
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer players are a.ss... all you can do is run.. real helpful in a f!ght....
 7 years ago '09        #118
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Look at it like this..

Soccer=Chess
Football=Checkers

How many Americans could play you in checkers? Most likely everyone.
How many Americans could play you in chess? Not that many.

If soccer was our #1 sport and all of our athletes were bred to be soccer players, we would f*cking RUN sh*t. Period. Don't even try to say differently. Top #3 in the world, every year forever. Hell, we are 14th in the world now and soccer in America is at the very best our 5th most popular sport.. we will continue rising in the world rankings too.. the scary part about it is that the US is just getting started and we beat top teams
 06-21-2010, 02:33 AM         #119
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer is not a sport...
 06-21-2010, 06:01 AM         #120
DelahG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cutkidd please man, until you ignorant motherf**kers get a legit national league. I.E one that can compete with the likes of Boca Juniors, Riverplate or Santos. Then and only then can you talk about being the best in the world.

altidore is your best player n*gga, donovan getting old. Freddy Adu is Ghanaian. You and the other ignorant motherf**kers dissing football, please join this dude and k!ll yourself

that is all :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy