Soccer is the dominant sport everywhere except for America

most viewed right now
 63
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
FlyboyCaz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 804 804
DAMN DONT YOU GUYS FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THE MEDIA TO BELIEVE NFL and NBA and MLB ARE THE BIGGEST SPORTS IN THE WORLD ITS LIKE YALL ARE TRAPPED IN A BUBBLE AND HAVE BEEN MADE TO GROW UP AS CLOSE MINDED PEOPLE.


but anyways i think the U.S doesnt show soccer that much because they cant go 45 minutes without showin a damn commercial

and i think people cant get into soccer because they dont have a team to root for. If you had a team you really liked and connected with you would understand the passion and excitement of soccer.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Wasted said:
Why don't you provide me with some facts that prove this rather then make ignorant statements.


Exactly you can't. Like 99% of your post it holds no weight.

Cricket is the most popular sport in India and Pakistan. Australian Rules Football is the most popular sport in Australia. Ice Hockey is the most popular sport in Canada, Finland, and Latvia. Alpine Skiing is the most popular sport in Austria. Table Tennis is the most popular sport in China. Rugby is the most popular sport in New Zealand. Wrestling is the most popular sport in Mongolia. Baseball is the most popular sport in Japan and Central America. Basketball is the most popular sport in Estonia, Lithuania, and the Philippines. Kickboxing is the most popular sport in Laos, and Cambodia.

Just because overall Soccer might have the most followers...it doesn't mean its the most popular sport in every country.

So basically...shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '08        #83
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
so u named 10 f**king countries outta 200+ in the whole world?
it doesnt prove ur point or anyone who wrote this dumbass article
 7 years ago '08        #84
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DallasTexas said:
because mots of the world is too poor to afford equipment for sports such as football and baseball and etc and you can play soccer anywhere and besides nobody wants to play the USA in football,, could you imagine that
u do realize that u sound ignorant and like an idiot and its still not even half the reason why the whole world doesnt play ur sports?
 7 years ago '05        #85
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 wepainters said:
so u named 10 f**king countries outta 200+ in the whole world?
it doesnt prove ur point or anyone who wrote this dumbass article
Someones mad lol

Soccer fans = closet homos
 7 years ago '08        #86
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Truth33 said:
Someones mad lol

Soccer fans = closet homos
u talking about closet homos yet u got mad and changed ur avy after u were exposed as a f**got?
 7 years ago '05        #87
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 wepainters said:
u talking about closet homos yet u got mad and changed ur avy after u were exposed as a f**got?

[pic - click to view]



U mad?
 7 years ago '08        #88
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
yes im mad cause im the one who created this thread trynna get support on the net

ur something else gay boy
 7 years ago '04        #89
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,791 | Props total: 672 672
to be honest im furious right now
 06-20-2010, 09:04 PM         #90
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuz this is america...the greatest country on the f**kin planet...


and we dont give a rats a.ss about kicking a ball around on the ground and not being able to use your hands...


Last edited by -Scar-; 06-20-2010 at 09:05 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #91
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 wepainters said:
yes im mad cause im the one who created this thread trynna get support on the net

ur something else gay boy
I don't know why you care that I don't like soccer. Some guy said it's the most popular sport in every country in the world outside the US...I stated that was false. Wasted wanted me to back that up...and I did. Do you want me to become a soccer fan or something? Would that fulfil your homos3xual fantasies?
 7 years ago '08        #92
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Truth33 said:
I don't know why you care that I don't like soccer. Some guy said it's the most popular sport in every country in the world outside the US...I stated that was false. Wasted wanted me to back that up...and I did. Do you want me to become a soccer fan or something? Would that fulfil your homos3xual fantasies?
when did i say that i care what you think about soccer?
i only called u out because u sound stupid and ignorant with most of what you and chief dee said in this thread...
of course soccer isnt most popular sport in EVERY country but it sure is in 95% of them...u naming 10 countries does change the fact....
 7 years ago '06        #93
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 2 Pistolz said:
As I've said all along: The reason why soccer is not dominant in America is because America is not dominant in soccer. And it's always going to be that way. No offense, but Americans cannot stand NOT being on top, and they've never been on top in soccer and they never will.
Our best athletes don't play soccer. If more of them did who knows how good American soccer would be.
 7 years ago '05        #94
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 wepainters said:
when did i say that i care what you think about soccer?
i only called u out because u sound stupid and ignorant with most of what you and chief dee said in this thread...
of course soccer isnt most popular sport in EVERY country but it sure is in 95% of them...u naming 10 countries does change the fact....
I think you called me out because you follow me around every thread im in. Sounds like you have a crush on me.

Silly foot fairies.
 7 years ago '08        #95
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Truth33 said:
I think you called me out because you follow me around every thread im in. Sounds like you have a crush on me.

Silly foot fairies.
even if that was the reason it still wouldn't make me care what you think about the GOAT sport....
you're a f**king idiot plain and simple
go get taught you daft c*nt.
 7 years ago '05        #96
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
avatar space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 luckluck said:
Our best athletes don't play soccer. If more of them did who knows how good American soccer would be.
Being "athletic" doesn't make you good at football. There are countless examples of guys who were either deemed "athletic" but s**t at football, or were not deemed "athletic" & yet excelled at football.

Football seems to involve a lot more brain power than some of the sports it's being compared to.
 7 years ago '08        #97
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
Americans are into more "explosive"-type sports: Basketball, Football. We like the sprinting races more than the mile or the 3200M. It seems Europeans enjoy more of a continuous flow of action, i.e soccer. Americans have a sprinter-state of mind, while Europe has a more marathon-state of mind, IMO.....
 06-21-2010, 01:02 AM         #98
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Australia is more into rugby than soccer... hell no only a few states like rugby in Australia.. we got our own football AFL thats the sport everyone follows...


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


here are sum vids if u don't know what i'm talkin bout.. f**k soccer!
 06-21-2010, 01:17 AM         #99
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man... I rather watch football (aka soccer) than any American Sport out there!!

Baseball... the most boring and the least action pack sport. All you do is throw a ball and catch it. You hardly run let along break a sweat and you barely and I mean barely get any excitement from the games. The most f**k up part??? This "athletes" take steroid as if they need it. s**t... just like most American athletes along with everyone in this country... they all fat and out of shape.

NFL (aka what Americans call FOOTBALL). The biggest pus*y sport in the world. How the hell do Americans call this "A MAN'S SPORT" when the players wear more padding than a 14 year old premature girl in her bra??? Not only that... most of this players are out of shape. They are all morbidly fat and the only positions that they are fit are conerbacks, running backs and wide receivers. Hell... even the f**king quarterback is out of shape too. They all got beer f**king guts! Has anyone seeing how out of shape both Ben and Peyton are??? And you know what k!lls me about this sport... THE NAME ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT REFLECT WITH THE NAME OF THE SPORT. People hardly run (taking time outs, commercial breaks, injury breaks, review breaks, half time breaks, 4th quarter breaks, 2 minute breaks, 2 quarter breaks and walks account for the majority of the 3 hours of a regular game) and no one kicks the ball... except the kicker. NFL is for fat a**holes that are one cheeseburger away from a heart attack.

Basketball... s**t... that's a pee wee sport!!! I've been to at least 6 NBA games and each time I leave before half time because I get tired of the repetitiveness. There is nothing exciting or thrilling about seeing an oversize man running on a small a.ss better yet tiny court. For those outside of the US believe me... the courts are tiny and they amount at least 20% or 15% of a football or NFL field. Basketball should be called Kiddie Box.

f**k Football (aka soccer)????

NO... f**k AMERICAN SPORTS. AT THE END... THIS SPORTS ARE MADE FOR FAT a.ssES.
 06-21-2010, 01:21 AM         #100
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Man... I rather watch football (aka soccer) than any American Sport out there!!

Baseball... the most boring and the least action pack sport. All you do is throw a ball and catch it. You hardly run let along break a sweat and you barely and I mean barely get any excitement from the games. The most f**k up part??? This "athletes" take steroid as if they need it. s**t... just like most American athletes along with everyone in this country... they all fat and out of shape.

NFL (aka what Americans call FOOTBALL). The biggest pus*y sport in the world. How the hell do Americans call this "A MAN'S SPORT" when the players wear more padding than a 14 year old premature girl in her bra??? Not only that... most of this players are out of shape. They are all morbidly fat and the only positions that they are fit are conerbacks, running backs and wide receivers. Hell... even the f**king quarterback is out of shape too. They all got beer f**king guts! Has anyone seeing how out of shape both Ben and Peyton are??? And you know what k!lls me about this sport... THE NAME ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT REFLECT WITH THE NAME OF THE SPORT. People hardly run (taking time outs, commercial breaks, injury breaks, review breaks, half time breaks, 4th quarter breaks, 2 minute breaks, 2 quarter breaks and walks account for the majority of the 3 hours of a regular game) and no one kicks the ball... except the kicker. NFL is for fat a**holes that are one cheeseburger away from a heart attack.

Basketball... s**t... that's a pee wee sport!!! I've been to at least 6 NBA games and each time I leave before half time because I get tired of the repetitiveness. There is nothing exciting or thrilling about seeing an oversize man running on a small a.ss better yet tiny court. For those outside of the US believe me... the courts are tiny and they amount at least 20% or 15% of a football or NFL field. Basketball should be called Kiddie Box.

f**k Football (aka soccer)????

NO... f**k AMERICAN SPORTS. AT THE END... THIS SPORTS ARE MADE FOR FAT a.ssES.
point blank.. soccer is a game for pussies and sulks.. how can u stand people flopping damn near every time they get a fingernail broken and then the 0 - 0 score line how funnnnnnnnn.. then the constant passing 2 no one and just slowness of it.. GAY!!!!!!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy