Soccer is the dominant sport everywhere except for America

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 StateProperty88 said:
i understand that, but those leagues in south america and europe are light years ahead of the mls and thats partially because the best players in this country go oversees to play. when you do that and leave such a watered down product its hard for americans to buy into it. and to be honest i can understand that to an extent.
MLS will get better. Football always develop. You look at the Africans. Poor country yet growing support from football. They have produced world class players and countries are aware of them.

MLS was founded in 1993 with 10 teams. It has grown to 16 teams. The national team is top 20 in the World. The support has grown. More Americans made the effort to travel to Africa to support.
 06-20-2010, 02:24 PM         #62
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
Anything competitive is a sport
beer pong a sport?

thumb wrestling?

staring contest?
 7 years ago '05        #63
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Wasted said:
MLS will get better. Football always develop. You look at the Africans. Poor country yet growing support from football. They have produced world class players and countries are aware of them.

MLS was founded in 1993 with 10 teams. It has grown to 16 teams. The national team is top 20 in the World. The support has grown. More Americans made the effort to travel to Africa to support.
yeah i feel what you saying
 7 years ago '10        #64
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
what your saying doesnt mean anything. football is the most dominant sport in the US so does that mean basketball gets the cold shoulder? ha no. soccer on the global scale is the most popular sport, doesnt matter if its second or third in a country, it leads worldwide period. some of you guys are fools saying its not a sport and trying to discredit it, always hating. get over it.
 7 years ago '07        #65
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30355 30355
Geez...

Soccer is more dominant everywhere than in America. Get over it. Football (NFL rules), is played NOWHERE outside of america. You know americans though... the entire world is wrong, smh.
 7 years ago '05        #66
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Truth33 said:
How does anyone find a sport where there are more ties than 2 point wins good?
There are not more draws than wins/losses in football - & a win is three points, dips**t, you're decades behind.
 7 years ago '04        #67
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
There are not more draws than wins/losses in football - & a win is three points, dips**t, you're decades behind.
He means a win by 2 points, dips**t.

But i think it really just shows how important each point, and ultimately each possession is.
 7 years ago '04        #68
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,042 | Props total: 6101 6101
 Lowkey18 said:
soccer along with most of the ones you stated aren't sports.
damn heads on boxden never cease to surprise me with their stupid comments
 7 years ago '05        #69
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
beer pong a sport?
On August 29, 2009, Chronicle Books published The Book of Beer Pong, a 200 page fully illustrated guide to the sport.[54]

Lowkey18 said:
thumb wrestling?
A sport is a physical activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively.

The following outline is provided as an overview of and topical guide to sports:

Sports mainly based on sheer power.
Arm Wrestling

* Arm Wrestling
* Thumb wrestling
* Bodybuilding
* Finger Jousting
* Powerlifting
* Toe wrestling
* Tug-o-war
* Zourkhaneh
 7 years ago '05        #70
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
He means a win by 2 points, dips**t.

But i think it really just shows how important each point, and ultimately each possession is.
And I mean a win is equal to 3 points, dips**t.

I understand you have a deficit in terminology. But guess what? The topic is the world's sport. So I'm going to use mine, & the world's, terminology. The world > you & your boyfriend.
 7 years ago '06        #71
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 m-f said:
I forgot that it only matters what America does.

Look how corrupted y'all are.
your sig says:

My filet is smoking weed
Yeah f**got the steaks are high...

are you really tryna be on some moral high ground? k!ll yourself
 7 years ago '05        #72
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 Wasted said:
U mad? I dont get it,

you're upset because we dont like soccer?

What's da problem wit that?
 7 years ago '08        #73
McBreezy 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$340 | Props total: 1 1
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
And I mean a win is equal to 3 points, dips**t.

I understand you have a deficit in terminology. But guess what? The topic is the world's sport. So I'm going to use mine, & the world's, terminology. The world > you & your boyfriend.

Originally Posted by Truth33 View Post

He is not referring to the amount of points received in the tournament for a win. He is referring to a win by 2 goals or more. As in 3-1 or 2-0. We here in America like action, not running for 90 minutes.

And I will toss my $0.02 in anyway. If soccer was the most popular sport in America and people actually played it, then we would dominate. Look at the athletes in our popular sports. Look at all the money, time, and sheer volume spent on training athletics. But since soccer doesn't make anybody any money in the U.S., they aren't going to invest money into it. Therefore athletes play the sweet sports we have in America.
 7 years ago '05        #74
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 McBreezy said:
Originally Posted by Truth33 View Post

He is not referring to the amount of points received in the tournament for a win. He is referring to a win by 2 goals or more. As in 3-1 or 2-0. We here in America like action, not running for 90 minutes.

And I will toss my $0.02 in anyway. If soccer was the most popular sport in America and people actually played it, then we would dominate. Look at the athletes in our popular sports. Look at all the money, time, and sheer volume spent on training athletics. But since soccer doesn't make anybody any money in the U.S., they aren't going to invest money into it. Therefore athletes play the sweet sports we have in America.
I know exactly what he intended to say. Again, he has a deficit in terminology.

Action? Football is clearly action-packed &, given the stakes involved, the action football provides is arguably the most intense of any sport on the planet.

And yeah, running? Passing? Tackling? Shooting? Heading? Verbs. Doing words. Action.

And no, the US would not dominate in football. There is no one country that "dominates". Brazil are the most consistently strong national team though & there is no way in hell the US would ever overturn this. Do you not realise the US already invests quite a lot of money in "soccer"? More than countries that are better than the US at the sport. It's not about the money. Nothing has provided more greatness in football than poverty.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-20-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #75
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 McBreezy said:

Listen to this corporate bulls**t. You can't buy talent. Look at Real Madrid over 100miliion worth of moaning, lazy, egotistic talent and they still ain't winning.

There is no money to be made? Ha. You know how much cake the World Cup generates? The Champions League? Every year every club in the world comes out with a new shirt. Think how much is made from that. The endorsements, the sponsors.

Investors from the US are investing in football clubs, small and major ones.

I honestly don't think the Word Series generates half of the money a World Cup does. Think about it, it is broadcast to every country in the World. Even America.

America even taps into it.

There's alot of money in it for the US, they just got learn to embrace it, keep up with it and make it work to their own advantage.

But it's difficult as the America is stubbon.

Last edited by Wasted; 06-20-2010 at 05:35 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #76
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
wow a post about soccer from chief dee that didn't involve a long extended rant about how every soccer fan is a savage and brute... shocking.

what is with your quest to get people to dislike soccer/its fans. give up. you are pathetic.
 7 years ago '05        #77
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
I know exactly what he intended to say. Again, he has a deficit in terminology.
More like you have a learning disability.
 7 years ago '05        #78
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
beer pong a sport?

thumb wrestling?

staring contest?
A staring contest has the same amount of action as soccer.
 7 years ago '05        #79
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 stogz said:
Geez...

Soccer is more dominant everywhere than in America. Get over it. Football (NFL rules), is played NOWHERE outside of america. You know americans though... the entire world is wrong, smh.
False.

PS: You're an idiot.

PPS: Soccer is gay, and so are you
 7 years ago '05        #80
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Why don't you provide me with some facts that prove this rather then make ignorant statements.

Exactly you can't. Like 99% of your post it holds no weight.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy