most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Truth33 said:
The reason why America isn't dominant in soccer is because nobody in America cares about soccer.

And BTW England is soo dominant but yet we still tied them. What does that say?
It says that England always flops and hasn't won a World Cup since 1966. You also tied with Slovenia, which tied with England. Means absolutely nothing.

Oh and America has shown signs of giving a fuk, hence all the nonstop crying and bickering about being ripped off against Slovenia, though as an inferior opponent (or though we thought, just like you thought about England above) they dominated US for an entire half and THAT should be the reason for the blame.
 7 years ago '05        #42
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8414 8414
 2 Pistolz said:
As I've said all along: The reason why soccer is not dominant in America is because America is not dominant in soccer. And it's always going to be that way. No offense, but Americans cannot stand NOT being on top, and they've never been on top in soccer and they never will.
you can say that bout pretty much everywhere in the world though. the places that football is most prominent is where they have a history of success and great players
 7 years ago '05        #43
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 2 Pistolz said:
I dare you to find a competitive local league and join a club. You wouldn't last a game. In fact, you wouldn't last one practice session.
Are you even paying attention? Im arguing against it...why the f**k would I wanna play soccer..who cares if I cant last..I probably wouldn't be able to last in any pro competivite sport ..that doesnt prove s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #44
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Oh for the sake of discussion in this thread... my viewing order in terms of sports leagues:

1. NFL (Dolphins season ticket holder)
2. NBA (attend 15-20 Heat games per season)
3. NCAA Football (Canes season ticket holder)
4. La Liga, English Premier, Serie A
5. NCAA Hoops

& I watch the MLB playoffs. That is all. So don't get it twisted.

I play soccer & basketball actively.
 7 years ago '05        #45
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Are you even paying attention? Im arguing against it...why the f**k would I wanna play soccer..who cares if I cant last..I probably wouldn't be able to last in any pro competivite sport ..that doesnt prove s**t.
You're making it sound as if soccer is nothing... it's an easy sport to play and pointless.

And you are wrong. Very wrong. Couldn't be more wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #46
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you can say that bout pretty much everywhere in the world though. the places that football is most prominent is where they have a history of success and great players
Point taken... though the thread only asks about US/Soccer
 7 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 Wasted said:
American are good at football. Its only AMERICANS who say there are not.

They are ranked 14th in the world. Clubs are after Michael Bradley, he's the next to make the step up. Most if not all the players in US team play for teams aboard.

i feel what you are saying, but our domestic product sucks here. the MLS isnt a good league and if you compare it to other leagues around the world they are clearly inferior. and the majority of players that comprise that 14th ranked team in the world DONT PLAY IN AMERICA. if im not mistaken only 3 players on the roster play in america and thats including donovan who played in everton
 7 years ago '05        #48
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Truth33 said:
The reason why America isn't dominant in soccer is because nobody in America cares about soccer.

And BTW England is soo dominant but yet we still tied them. What does that say?
It's says you're an idiot and so far up your a.ss that you don't notice your s**t smell.

You don't realise how far Soccer has developed in America. You have no understanding of how club teams are made up of Spanish, Italian, French, Jamaican, Chinese players. You don't comprehend the different tactical plays, different system plays.

You come here and ask a question just to try to prove yourself right, yet don't realise you're an ignorant fool.
 7 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Wasted said:
American are good at football. Its only AMERICANS who say there are not.

They are ranked 14th in the world. Clubs are after Michael Bradley, he's the next to make the step up. Most if not all the players in US team play for teams aboard.
[/B]
This is true. The US has gotten better, but still not elite and probably never will be.

But if the US were among the elite, I guarantee soccer would be HUGE in the states.
 7 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Another reason why Americans aren't that into soccer is because the MLS sucks. Most big time soccer fans don't even view highlights of that league, and couldn't even tell you the most recent champion.

More so than nobody caring about soccer here, it's that nobody cares about the MLS and that is America's "premier" league.
 7 years ago '05        #51
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
You're making it sound as if soccer is nothing... it's an easy sport to play and pointless.

And you are wrong. Very wrong. Couldn't be more wrong.
I aint say its nothing..Im saying the NFL is a much better sport...go check my posts....you will notice that some of your fellow soccer club brothers got pissed because I have an opinion. go check

How can I be wrong? You're telling me my opinion is wrong?
 7 years ago '05        #52
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
And still after all this NFL is way more exciting than ur beloved soccer...

And you talk about breaks every 10 sec..even if that is the case those 10 sec are much better than 90 minutes of soccer..especially in a 0 - 0 tie...FOH
Just goes to how much bad your attention span is.

You even lack the attention span to response to me with a reason.

7 years ago '05        #53
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 Wasted said:
Just goes to how much bad your attention span is.

You even lack the attention span to response to me with a reason.

What does attention span have to do with the NFL being better than soccer...You just swear your so better than everyone else.

I cant wait until this cup is over..then we will see if anybody will continue to discuss soccer around here...Its every 4 years for a reason.
 7 years ago '05        #54
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
It proves you're ignorant and form an opinion based on no understanding.

"I don't like cheese."

"Why not?"

"I just don't"

"Why not? have you tried it?"

"Nope, never tried it, I have no interest to try it, therefore I do not like it"

:rolleyes2:

StateProperty88 said:
i feel what you are saying, but our domestic product sucks here. the MLS isnt a good league and if you compare it to other leagues around the world they are clearly inferior. and the majority of players that comprise that 14th ranked team in the world DONT PLAY IN AMERICA. if im not mistaken only 3 players on the roster play in america and thats including donovan who played in everton
Majority of Brazilians, Argentines, Spanish, Dutch, Italians, German, French, Portuguese, don't play in their home leagues.

(Not aimed at you)
This is the ignorant mentality of Americans. If the product is not top 3 therefore I will not show an interest. If I am not good at it therefore I will not try to improve it.

Doe Stacks said:
What does attention span have to do with the NFL being better than soccer...You just swear your so better than everyone else.

I cant wait until this cup is over..then we will see if anybody will continue to discuss soccer around here...Its every 4 years for a reason.
Again your ignorance is showing. The World Cup is 4 years because there are other Worldwide competition being played every year. The Euros, The African Cup, Copa America. Plus countries have to qualify. They have to play qualifying rounds.

Your attention span is so short that you get excited over 10 second plays, can't concentrate for 90mins. Lack the attention required to watch something develop.

Last edited by Wasted; 06-20-2010 at 02:03 PM..
 06-20-2010, 02:03 PM         #55
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oitsjusthim said:
The way i hit your moms is a sport.

u mad?
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 Wasted said:
[B]

[B]Majority of Brazilians, Argentines, Spanish, Dutch, Italians, German, French, Portuguese, don't play in their home leagues.
i understand that, but those leagues in south america and europe are light years ahead of the mls and thats partially because the best players in this country go oversees to play. when you do that and leave such a watered down product its hard for americans to buy into it. and to be honest i can understand that to an extent.
 06-20-2010, 02:06 PM         #57
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
soccer along with most of the ones you stated aren't sports.
please log off breh
 06-20-2010, 02:08 PM         #58
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how does soccer even have a color category on this site. doesn't the owner know its not a sport?
 06-20-2010, 02:10 PM         #59
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*turns it to soccer*

*ball kicked in air.. passes to one guy...passes to another guy...kicks in air...outta bounds...throw in...kicks...misses...kicks down feild....pass...trip....buzzing sound in crowd*

damn what action.
 7 years ago '07        #60
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,798 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Lowkey18 said:
how does soccer even have a color category on this site. doesn't the owner know its not a sport?
Anything competitive is a sport
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy