Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #221
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 CutKidd21 said:
Bro, you sound like a hater. You use Slovenia as an example but anybody with a brain knows the US won that match. Scored 3 times in a half.. only the big boys are doing that but let you tell it, it's a "fluke."

Egypt won the Cup of Nations so they should be ranked up there.. you have to give props to the winners of region tourneys or not have world rankings at all.. there is no way you can rank every team correctly

There was a GOOD number of years when we couldn't make the world cup.. get blown out in region tourneys.. just a joke. Now we make the world cup every year and contend to win all of our region tourneys. We've beaten England, Argentina, Portugal, Brazil, and Spain.. but I guess those are "flukes" right???? If you can't look at the Slovenia game and see how far US soccer has come, again you're just a hater. Down 2-0 @ half and come back to "win" 3-2 is huge. You're right, the US is not ready in 2010 to be a force in soccer but if the Americans have made these huge strides in 20 years, what do you suppose United States soccer will look like in 2030????

I don't think people like you could handle Americans coming into the "worlds" sport and becoming a super power.. that's why you discredit the strides the US as a soccer team has made. Let me tell you though.. it's a coming reality.
The fluke was beating Spain. Drawing with a mediocre Slovenia team was not a fluke, but something that would probably occur far more regularly than you would like to admit, if the teams were to face each other repeatedly.

The African Cup of Nations is a tournament played at a stupid time of the year & one of no real consequence. The winning team is certainly not better than many European & South American national teams therefore it does not indicate much about the strength of that winning team. You are correct that there is no way to accurately rank everyone..which again reinforces MY point that you should not lend much weight to the rankings.

You qualify for the World Cup every 4 years, & will continue to do so, because your confederation is terrifyingly weak. This does not say much about the strength of US football other than the fact it is stronger than it has been previously.

Put a date to all of those results.

"how far US soccer has come" - when has this discussion ever been one of previous progression? It has always been about future progression.
Let me simplify it for you: the US national team used to be horrible besides a few players. The US national team is now mediocre besides a few players. The US national team will never be great.

I do not know where US football will be in 20 years, but the US national team will not be a power in world football. It's not that difficult to go from s**t to mediocre. Most national teams in the world have been fluctuating between the two for almost the entirety of their histories. It is VERY difficult to go from mediocre to great.

So I could not handle it...that's why I confront it & dismantle the proposition? Okaaaay.
I'm sure the Brazilians are scared.
 7 years ago '09        #222
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
The fluke was beating Spain. Drawing with a mediocre Slovenia team was not a fluke, but something that would probably occur far more regularly than you would like to admit, if the teams were to face each other repeatedly.

The African Cup of Nations is a tournament played at a stupid time of the year & one of no real consequence. The winning team is certainly not better than many European & South American national teams therefore it does not indicate much about the strength of that winning team. You are correct that there is no way to accurately rank everyone..which again reinforces MY point that you should not lend much weight to the rankings.

You qualify for the World Cup every 4 years, & will continue to do so, because your confederation is terrifyingly weak. This does not say much about the strength of US football other than the fact it is stronger than it has been previously.

Put a date to all of those results.

"how far US soccer has come" - when has this discussion ever been one of previous progression? It has always been about future progression.
Let me simplify it for you: the US national team used to be horrible besides a few players. The US national team is now mediocre besides a few players. The US national team will never be great.

I do not know where US football will be in 20 years, but the US national team will not be a power in world football. It's not that difficult to go from s**t to mediocre. Most national teams in the world have been fluctuating between the two for almost the entirety of their histories. It is VERY difficult to go from mediocre to great.

So I could not handle it...that's why I confront it & dismantle the proposition? Okaaaay.
I'm sure the Brazilians are scared.

You're first statement is subjective.. no one knows because they don't play repeatedly like other sports. I think the US would win, you have made it more than apparent that you don't.

93,95,98,02,09 are the dates of those "fluke" wins. Our previous 20 year progression shows the potential for our future progression.

You keep hating. The US will never be great, will never be a world power.. well it sure looks like we are well on our way. We have the talent, better facilities, and have only really began developing a culture of soccer for 20 years while these other countries have had it for hundreds of years.

To say we can't be on the same level as Netherlands, Spain, Argentina, France, Portugal, England.. etc.. is just not true.

Last edited by CutKidd21; 06-21-2010 at 07:44 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #223
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 CutKidd21 said:
You're first statement is subjective.. no one knows because they don't play repeatedly like other sports. I think the US would win, you have made it more than apparent that you don't.

93,95,98,02,09 are the dates of those "fluke" wins. Our previous 20 year progression shows the potential for our future progression.

You keep hating. The US will never be great, will never be a world power.. well it sure looks like we are well on our way. We have the talent, better facilities, and have only really began developing a culture of soccer for 20 years while these other countries have had it for hundreds of years.

To say we can't be on the same level as Netherlands, Spain, Argentina, France, Portugal, England.. etc.. is just not true.
Portugal at Japan & South Korea 2002 & Spain in the hotly-contested Confederations Cup. When were the England, Argentina & Brazil results - & were they competitive?
Well done though. Five results in 20 years. You're a force.

"it sure looks like we are well on our way" - is the 5 results in 20 years supposed to tell me that?

"We have the talent" - lmao. Where?

I specifically mentioned Brazil, Germany, Italy & Argentina. They are powers in world football moreso than the nations you named. Not that I believe it is likely the US will match Spain, France, Portugal or England talent-wise, anyway.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy