Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Gtownkid04 said:
We're not throwing it under the bus, just don't want people telling us we have to like it

and most people like soccer more than golf, not to mention that tons of Americans find baseball too slow and boring and only watch during postseason.
MLB ratings in America trump even the NBA, which is pretty sad.
 7 years ago '07        #182
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Universal~Mind said:

Damn son, you gettin mad butthurt over some jokes......

I'm not mad at all, I just want an answer to a completely honest question.
 7 years ago '05        #183
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I still believe that soccer would be huge in America if the USA were dominant.

Like I said, Americans have a difficult time adjusting to second place. Imagine not even being top 10.
 7 years ago '04        #184
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 Universal~Mind said:

Damn son, you gettin mad butthurt over some jokes......
stfu, it aint jokes lol. It might be in your case, but I'll be in some random place like justin.tv watching something. And there's always at least one guy like f**k Americans, they do this and this and this. And they're dead serious hating us all . I'd never be like... f**k British people, they all eat nasty food and have horrible f**ked up teeth. Or... f**k German people, they all like getting s**tted on during s3x.

The people lacking the most respect in this thread so far have been soccer fans... They've ignored blatant evidence against a lot of your arguments... I've played pretty much every sport at one point or another, including soccer. You really gonna tell me they sprint the whole time? Come on man... off the wall s**t like that just makes you look stupid... your arguments would be much better respected if you didn't use unrealistic extremes. Ok you run full speed at times, that's fine. You're also not getting hit while you're running full speed.... If you even get brushed though... you dive through the air and act like you're hurt. You catch a breather, see if you can draw the card... and if not you pop back up cus ur a.ss gotta keep playing because soccer substitutions are very limited lol. you can actually get carded in soccer for taking a dive... so don't act like I'm exaggerating haha. I watch everything, and more importantly, I have at the very least a basic comprehension of the things that I watch. Sooo when you come in here talking reckless and I son your argument, there's no need to be mad. Sit here and we can talk like adults. I didn't even say f**k soccer until old dude came in here telling us to stfu Before that I was having a legit conversation with Wasted, asking him on his viewpoints. Some of you soccer trolls worse than Kobe stans
 7 years ago '05        #185
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Truth33 said:
Then don't take your soccer talk to an American message board. Your the ones trying to force it down our throats.

Can someone just make 1 soccer thread so all these soccer fans can play in their own corner and not flood the forum with this bulls**t?
The internet is not American.

As far as I am aware, the owner of this site is not American.

So how is this an American message board?

Notorious already shut the second paragraph down.

Gtownkid04 said:
Yea mb on the i before e except after C. Sad that's a mainstay of your argument

Secondly um idk if you noticed but you're on a Hip Hop forum. Yanno... something based in North America. This is US territory. I don't go over to Europe and scream f**k soccer. You're in our territory, and I was being respectful earlier, but f**k it now lol. I'm not shutting up for anyone f**k soccer, it can SMBBD, and I hope the hairs get caught in its teeth.
It's not about "i before e except after C"; you said "conceded" - an entirely different word.

Hip Hop is global, dummy. And the internet is too.
 7 years ago '04        #186
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
MLB ratings in America trump even the NBA, which is pretty sad.
The NBA is at an almost all time low as far as credibility. No one knows if they can trust the refs anymore, and the players are flopping around like soccer players. It's left a bad taste in the audience's mouth.
 7 years ago '04        #187
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
The internet is not American.

As far as I am aware, the owner of this site is not American.

So how is this an American message board?

Notorious already shut the second paragraph down.

It's not about "i before e except after C"; you said "conceded" - an entirely different word.

Hip Hop is global, dummy. And the internet is too.
Wow I did type conceded, touche. But I a.ssure you I know the meaning of the words lol, was still a slip. And you can say Hip Hop is global all you want. But go into the jukebox and show he how many of those Hip Hop albums are coming from outside of the US? How many outside of North America? Show me the locations of the majority of the people on the forum

you haven't shut down s**t... period. You've just given us all more reason not to get into your sport, talking s**t isn't going to win over anyone. If you don't want to hear us talk about soccer... STOP MAKING f**kING THREADS OR RESPONDING.
 7 years ago '04        #188
Gtownkid04 
space
space
Now back to business... I've still yet to see anyone show me how soccer weather conditions are crazier than football. I'll be waiting.
 7 years ago '08        #189
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gtownkid04 said:
Wow I did type conceded, touche. But I a.ssure you I know the meaning of the words lol, was still a slip. And you can say Hip Hop is global all you want. But go into the jukebox and show he how many of those Hip Hop albums are coming from outside of the US? How many outside of North America? Show me the locations of the majority of the people on the forum

you haven't shut down s**t... period. You've just given us all more reason not to get into your sport, talking s**t isn't going to win over anyone. If you don't want to hear us talk about soccer... STOP MAKING f**kING THREADS OR RESPONDING.
99% of threads are made by the haters u clownish douche bag....this thread was made by an idiot who knows nothing about football...it was directed at football fans so why in the hell would we not respond?
 7 years ago '05        #190
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
This n*gga just said you're not getting hit at full speed..... You really don't watch soccer... n*ggas get cleats to just about every part of the body at full speed and while on the ground.... soccer balls to the face, eat dirt, and alot more with out any padding.... Oh wait i'm sorry shin gaurds....
 7 years ago '04        #191
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 wepainters said:
99% of threads are made by the haters u clownish douche bag....this thread was made by an idiot who knows nothing about football...it was directed at football fans so why in the hell would we not respond?
Yea and most of those were in response to threads like "Ways to Get Americans to Watch Football"

Painters... you're knows as one of the top tier f**gots in this section lol... Remember draft day when you sucked about 5 different safety's d*cks, as the ones you wanted kept falling off the board? Where's Eric Berry in your sig, go follow him again please I don't respect your opinion on the Eagles, and if it's any translation as to how you're a soccer fan, I don't respect that either. Now as I was saying, Wasted was talking in a respectful manner, the rest of you are kinda talking out of your a.ss. Soccer is definitely a high endurance sport. 45 minute halves, one substitution per game (or is it two)? I can respect that, but when you douches come in and exaggerate that they spend those full 45 minutes sprinting, you lose all credibility.
 7 years ago '04        #192
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
This n*gga just said you're not getting hit at full speed..... You really don't watch soccer... n*ggas get cleats to just about every part of the body at full speed and while on the ground.... soccer balls to the face, eat dirt, and alot more with out any padding.... Oh wait i'm sorry shin gaurds....

[video - click to view]

Vs.

[video - click to view]

Come on man... There are players who get legitimately hurt, but the rest of those diving f**gots ruin it for them. I can't respect sports where you're rewarded for faking injury (reason why basketball is my least favorite of the major American sports these days....)
 7 years ago '08        #193
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
Yea and most of those were in response to threads like "Ways to Get Americans to Watch Football"

Painters... you're knows as one of the top tier f**gots in this section lol... Remember draft day when you sucked about 5 different safety's d*cks, as the ones you wanted kept falling off the board? Where's Eric Berry in your sig, go follow him again please I don't respect your opinion on the Eagles, and if it's any translation as to how you're a soccer fan, I don't respect that either. Now as I was saying, Wasted was talking in a respectful manner, the rest of you are kinda talking out of your a.ss. Soccer is definitely a high endurance sport. 45 minute halves, one substitution per game (or is it two)? I can respect that, but when you douches come in and exaggerate that they spend those full 45 minutes sprinting, you lose all credibility.
and you're the douche bag who thinks i was serious...and it was 2 safeties who i wanted ....obviously berry wasnt gonna fall and we passed on mays so i dont know who the other 3 were
anyways im eagles fan i dont gotta be ur friend or anything i dont need ur respect
now on the issue who in here said players sprint the whole game? if it was that one dude than he already acknowledge that he didnt mean it like that....show me who said players sprint whole game and was serious about it?
 7 years ago '05        #194
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Gtownkid04 said:

You gotta stop living in this bubble. Ya'll wonder why there is only illuminati conspiracy in the US. You don't look outside of the box. You're too contained. Just because "outside" hip hop isn't posted in an American based forum doesn't mean there is no hiphop outside of America dummy. You ever wonder why Jay Z, Em, 50, Kanye go over seas more? Cos there is a bigger market out there.
 7 years ago '04        #195
Gtownkid04 
space
space
And sorry but a soccer ball to the face? I've had that, I'll take a soccer ball to the face over a baseball to any other part of my body
 7 years ago '08        #196
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
And sorry but a soccer ball to the face? I've had that, I'll take a soccer ball to the face over a baseball to any other part of my body
ok where and when?
ill strike it so bad ur gonna have a f**king ball inprint on ur forehead for the rest of ur life...
 7 years ago '04        #197
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 wepainters said:
and you're the douche bag who thinks i was serious...and it was 2 safeties who i wanted ....obviously berry wasnt gonna fall and we passed on mays so i dont know who the other 3 were
anyways im eagles fan i dont gotta be ur friend or anything i dont need ur respect
now on the issue who in here said players sprint the whole game? if it was that one dude than he already acknowledge that he didnt mean it like that....show me who said players sprint whole game and was serious about it?
lol, you were dead a.ss serious about it. You were making whole threads for the boy. And that's just one instance. You say dumb s**t all the time, and as a population we really don't respect your opinion. You were crying when we passed on Mays too

if dude wasn't serious about sprinting, then why make a dumbass comment like that.

Thirdly, as far as me being in a bubble. i've played every sport, watched every sport. You just said a few pages back that you thought all American Football was played in domes So who's in the bubble here? I sat here, acknowledged soccer's athleticism, and that it takes strategy, but then when I bring up a negative aspect of the game, I live in a bubble Well sorry but if being informed about things that I debate means I'm living in a bubble than just call me

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #198
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 wepainters said:
ok where and when?
ill strike it so bad ur gonna have a f**king ball inprint on ur forehead for the rest of ur life...
lol... I've taken balls to the face (no homo) on defense before. I'd take a soft soccer ball over some dude throwing a 90 mph fastball at my head

And if I got close enough for you to kick a ball in my face I guarantee we'd be doing something else besides playing soccer lol
 7 years ago '04        #199
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Wasted said:
You gotta stop living in this bubble. Ya'll wonder why there is only illuminati conspiracy in the US. You don't look outside of the box. You're too contained. Just because "outside" hip hop isn't posted in an American based forum doesn't mean there is no hiphop outside of America dummy. You ever wonder why Jay Z, Em, 50, Kanye go over seas more? Cos there is a bigger market out there.
I know there's Hip Hop outside of the US. Got Dizzee Rascal going, SAS, my boy Long Le put me on some Vietnamese Hip Hop. I've heard Japanese stuff too, German even. Buuuuuut let's be real, Hip-Hop's epicenter is the United States.
 7 years ago '05        #200
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Ok we're getting off track. Apparently now serious injury takes extreme talent and makes a game...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy