most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,421 | Props total: 762 762
wtf happened to boxden, n*ggas up in here arguin over pop stars riders
 7 years ago '06        #42
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Is Christopher Brown gonna have to slap a b**ch?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #43
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 3608 3608
not a fan, but ive heard of more outlandish s**t from celebrities
 7 years ago '05        #44
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
Beyonce's actually is reasonable. All she wanted was a table, and good lighting for make up. And for the temperature to be at a good level. A clean stocked bathroom. A chicken dinner, and pepsi products as to not f**k up her endorsments. A f**kin turkey sandwich and a cd player. Its actually not that bad considering who she is, and the fact that she gotta be there to perform.
 7 years ago '07        #45
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
Dont these people have to pay for this stuff? If so...Who gives a f**k what they want?
 7 years ago '04        #46
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1301 1301
 RAZAH CUTS said:
no more demanding than what Mariah, Whitney or any other pop diva currently demands or demanded in their prime....
[B]

Rhianna ain't no diva.
 7 years ago '04        #47
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4295 4295
that s**t is nothing, you should check out Van Halen's tour rider...lol those cats are wild.

and then on the polar opposite of that...B.B. King's tour rider literally says nothing on there. Buddy Guy just wants a hot dinner plate.

even Prince's isnt that bad, considering his stature. Just a bunch of Juices/Sodas and some health food.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 06-19-2010 at 12:07 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #48
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 The N said:
She wants an actual dead animal on the floor for the blood sacrifice to baphomet
Stop it. You never see Screwhead posting the dumb s**t you do. Quit trolling. Its hard to believe the s**t you post if your going to post s**t like this.
 7 years ago '07        #49
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Somebody should make a thread on this lol..

My list would be : a oz. hardball purple,a box of regular swishers(individually wrapped lol),a bottle of Gran Patrōn,some minute maid orange juice,& some jjs fish & chicken catered

Give me that(& my money haha) & ill rock that mothaf**kin stage all nite

I guess its diff for girls they be on they diva s**t..but if a DUDE came out with one of these outlandish a.ss lists askin for special pillows & candles & rose petals spread everywhere & s**t,I'm questionin his manhood lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #50
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Redplayboy313 said:
naw her ryder isnt that bad at all. Jay-z wanted a late model Maybach and he was rapping at a college SMH

MAY 13--When Jay-Z headlined last month at the University of Arizona, the rapper banked a whopping $750,000 for his set. But the chart-topping performer did not get every perk requested in his concert rider, since the school does not provide artists with alcohol, tobacco, or $400,000 luxury vehicles. As seen on the following pages from his 2009 concert rider, Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter) demands that promoters provide him with ground transportation while he is in town performing. Specifically, the rap star requires a late-model black Maybach (either the 57 or 62 model) with tinted windows. Carter's dressing room (72 degrees, please) must be stocked with Sapporo beer, vodka, tequila, and two bottles of $300 Champagne. Oh, and the 39-year-old performer also needs two bottles (at $200 apiece) of 2004 Sassicaia, which his rider helpfully describes as a "Red, Italian Wine from Bolgheri Region." Additionally, Carter requires "Good Quality" peanut butter and jelly, one martini shaker, 12 shot glasses, and a pack of Marlboro Lights. A marked-up copy of the Jay-Z rider, provided by the University of Arizona, includes the school's deletion of items it declined to provide the rapper.
That's not too bad..seems like s**t id expect a rapper to ask for..but hell if they dnt provide alcohol,tobacco OR the car then what the f**k DID he get??jus some Peanut Butter & Jelly?lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '09        #51
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
These kinds of demands arent out of the norm for music artists. At the smoking gun website I believe they have one for damn near every music artist. Most times they do that s**t because they wanna make sure you are on your job at providing them the best place to do a show. They feel if you would go the extra mile for s**t that aint important like only one color skittles then you will have the important stuff as far as audio done right so they give a good show.
 7 years ago '09        #52
messy marv stan 4536 heat pts4536
space
space
$54,131 | Props total: 67654 67654
boxden lost once again for arguin over stupid s**t
 7 years ago '05        #53
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
J Lo is worse....
 7 years ago '04        #54
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Marvin Hagler said:
smh at this big head west indian b**ch actin brand new

knowin damn well all she had was a couple straw mats & beef patties back in jamaica mon
 7 years ago '05        #55
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
you guys know that HER crew who SHE pays probably takes care of ALL of that right? showing up at the venues hours ahead of her to prepare for her.
 06-20-2010, 10:28 AM         #56
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pele20 said:
J Lo is worse....
This. Her and Mariah are tops.
 06-20-2010, 10:50 AM         #57
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
"Jennifer Lopez, known as the ultimate diva, demands a lot more. Before public appearances her path must allegedly be prepared in advance with the scent of gardenia and her hotel sheets must be Egyptian cotton with a thread count of at least 250."

that was J-Lo in her prime....

2010 J-Lo probably get's a bag of chips and the Janitors restroom at best.
 7 years ago '05        #58
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 blackjewelz said:
Somebody should make a thread on this lol..

My list would be : a oz. hardball purple,a box of regular swishers(individually wrapped lol),a bottle of Gran Patrōn,some minute maid orange juice,& some jjs fish & chicken catered

Give me that(& my money haha) & ill rock that mothaf**kin stage all nite

I guess its diff for girls they be on they diva s**t..but if a DUDE came out with one of these outlandish a.ss lists askin for special pillows & candles & rose petals spread everywhere & s**t,I'm questionin his manhood lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-20-2010, 12:11 PM         #59
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messy marv stan said:
boxden lost once again for arguin over stupid s**t
basically, it's not lik 1. we have to get her that s**t 2. seeing how crazy these virgins go over any good lookin chicks pics they'd get her all that's on her list plus lick her b00ty hole clean.
 7 years ago '07        #60
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
just give me some arizona ice tea a bucket of chicken and some candy!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy