Group C Final Match Algeria Vs USA and England Vs Slovenia - June 23rd KO 10:00EST - We Need To Win

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
217 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #241
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
I swear USA is so niccce...very underated team...how the hype now..is it top news on espn ?
 7 years ago '04        #242
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 katalist said:
I was there when they where qualifying for the world cup one year, s**t was nuts.. its like a ghost towns all over when the soccer is on, only places open are a few bars. But when a goal is scored or they win people screaming and gun shots in the air

Not to mention hoes out in full force

I wish I woulda bought an apartment there last time i was visiting smh
tell me about it... Soccer fever in South America is something that you have to be there to really understand it. Nothing compares to how them people celebrate, watch, are so into it. The Super Bowl ain't got s**t on a national team winning a qualifier match. I was in colombia when Colombia won the Copa America in 2001........... maaaaannnn i think it was national holiday for a straight week. Never in my life have i seen so much alcohol, loudness in every street corner, people dancing salsa, cars honking, shootings...
 7 years ago '05        #243
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 Cap Peeler said:
tell me about it... Soccer fever in South America is something that you have to be there to really understand it. Nothing compares to how them people celebrate, watch, are so into it. The Super Bowl ain't got s**t on a national team winning a qualifier match. I was in colombia when Colombia won the Copa America in 2001........... maaaaannnn i think it was national holiday for a straight week. Never in my life have i seen so much alcohol, loudness in every street corner, people dancing salsa, cars honking, shootings...
:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #244
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2839 2839
 Cap Peeler said:
thats dope
 7 years ago '04        #245
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
forgot to add, there's no damn minimum age to drink alcohol... f**k i was running "mandados" (runs) for my auntie to the liquor store to get guaro (aguardiente/hard water) and cigarrettes when i was 10 ...
 7 years ago '05        #246
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I wanna go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup, gotta start saving up now. Brazilian girls >>>>> *
 7 years ago '06        #247
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I wanna go to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup, gotta start saving up now. Brazilian girls >>>>> *
I hope you know that they have ALOT of Plastic surgeons over there, and that its a country notoriously known for having Aids.
 7 years ago '05        #248
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 K-Train said:
I hope you know that they have ALOT of Plastic surgeons over there, and that its a country notoriously known for having Aids.
Smashed on 7 girls when I was there, I was worried I caught something, but got tested the second i got off the plane and I was fine
had me worried though for a bit cuz this one hoe ripped off the condom while I was f**kin her

Bad b**ches though good lord :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #249
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Do it! Do it!
Only expensive thing is the plane ticket, other then that everything else is prety cheap... places to stay, food, alcohol,etc..
 7 years ago '06        #250
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
Damn, sorry for derailing the thread.

Anyway, besides the obvious Portuguese, how well do they understand English or any other language? (Spanish? Italian?) I'd hate to go and not know how to communicate with the broads.
 7 years ago '06        #251
space
space
 katalist said:
Smashed on 7 girls when I was there, I was worried I caught something, but got tested the second i got off the plane and I was fine
had me worried though for a bit cuz this one hoe ripped off the condom while I was f**kin her

Bad b**ches though good lord :dancingcool:
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool: How easy are they? Be honest.
 7 years ago '04        #252
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Damn, sorry for derailing the thread.

Anyway, besides the obvious Portuguese, how well do they understand English or any other language? (Spanish? Italian?) I'd hate to go and not know how to communicate with the broads.

should be the least of your worries. Once b**ches see that you're from America and you can barely speak their language, they will be all over your d*ck. Then all you gotta do is just allow the universal language of s3x to do its talking.
 7 years ago '05        #253
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool: How easy are they? Be honest.
I only know about 10 words of portugese and didnt have a problem getting some a.ss
If you got even a little bit of game and aint ugly as a mothaf**ka shouldnt be to hard

There where few times i got turned down but its all good. Hit up the beaches and some of the clubs/bars and dont be a douche and your bound to smash on somethin

They seem to like North American guys there
 7 years ago '05        #254
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
[/B]

should be the least of your worries. Once b**ches see that you're from America and you can barely speak their language, they will be all over your d*ck. Then all you gotta do is just allow the universal language of s3x to do its talking.

s3x then not understanding what a b**ch is saying after >>>
 7 years ago '06        #255
space
space
Damn you guys got me hyped for the next World Cup and this one isn't even half way done. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #256
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 katalist said:

s3x then not understanding what a b**ch is saying after >>>
English translation: "I have ghonnorea." j\k
 7 years ago '05        #257
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
 7 years ago '04        #258
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
if the b**ch was a mix between black and portuguese/black and spaniard/light tan skin with green eyes, ranging from 5'3-5'7 with long legs, coke bottle hips and pinky n*pples i would say "f**k it. It was worth it"
 7 years ago '05        #259
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
if the b**ch was a mix between black and portuguese/black and spaniard/light tan skin with green eyes, ranging from 5'3-5'7 with long legs, coke bottle hips and pinky n*pples i would say "f**k it. It was worth it"
The lighter skinned brasilian women with fake blonde hair and big a.sses drove me f**king crazy

Same some of them half Japanese/half Brasilian women to :cool-smiley-009:
And you right, the light skin/tanned with coke bottle hips =

Them a.sses there in Brasil aint no joke :cool-smiley-009:

K im missing Brasil to much now, stop this talk lol
 7 years ago '08        #260
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
post pics or it didnt happen :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy