most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Pistol Peter said:
the irony
I know the biggest hater on this board isnt talking
 7 years ago '04        #82
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 peeyump said:
complaining is actually a female trait........men hate........deal with it.
Who is complaining...not me Im just pointing out how sad it is that dudes make it their mission to hate on a man they dont even know
 7 years ago '06        #83
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
haha n*ggas going in on little girls ..

ya'll n*ggas lost at life .. all of ya'll n*ggas.
 06-18-2010, 11:44 PM         #84
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mafiaboy said:
NO HATE HERE HOMIE. AND AINT NO b**ch IN MY BLOOD. JUST AN OBSERVATION THAT MAKES ME QUESTION SOME THINGS, THAT'S ALL.
 mafiaboy said:
this broad aint even all that! Lol!
Oh how we contradict.
 7 years ago '05        #85
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 781 781
 Black Magick said:
This thread has convinced me that some of these guys on here are literally jealous of Vanessa.
Truth
 06-19-2010, 12:53 AM         #86
Tripod818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah she was all in the mix; but it was like that last year too Kobe had the whole family there. Seriously, though this to be expected from Kobe all he has in this world is basketball and his family so i don't think this for publicity. Let be real Kobe is the best player touch a basketball since Mike but this n*gga low key lame snitching on Shaq, wifing up video hoe who was still in high school fresh off the the eastsidez G'd up video shoot who Goldie Loc smashing out , on top marrying her a couple months later at the mere age of 21 against his father's will with no prenuptial agreements . Then years later having to bribe the b**ch with 4 million dollar ring so she wouldn't take half his s**t. I doubt if this n*gga Kobe even has any close personal friends he came into the league at 18 and was too young function with his teammates; i remember reading La Time article in 05 or 06 discussing Kobe loaner personae describing at his daughter birthday party where neither his family or Laker teammates showed up just pr people and his body guards. Lets remember to he just recently reconciled with his father who he was very close with prior to to the marriage. So Vanessa and the kids is all he's had close to him the last 7 years besides the game of basketball. In retrospect it's only right Vanessa and the kids be in the center of everything as Kobe celebrates his greatest achievement as a basketball player.
 7 years ago '07        #87
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 NoLedge18720 said:
Who is complaining...not me Im just pointing out how sad it is that dudes make it their mission to hate on a man they dont even know
this is rich...
 7 years ago '10        #88
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
i like seein her she s3xy
 06-19-2010, 04:06 AM         #89
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
gotta expect her to be supportive. Just hopefully she gets her daughters some mustache wax:
again
 7 years ago '10        #90
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,539 | Props total: 1782 1782
AnyBody else thinking that having a kardashian on your team might be a good luck charm?
 06-19-2010, 07:23 AM         #91
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all the Kobe cheerleaders defending Vanessa when she's obviously just trying to get on the camera.

Fine a.ss nosy ho.
 7 years ago '07        #92
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 notoriousthugzz said:
was I the only other person who saw this?

what the f**k was up with him taking a pic with his wife and 2 daughters on stage moments before accepting the MVP. straight up pub stunt for his image
100% true
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #93
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 beantown said:
gotta expect her to be supportive. Just hopefully she gets her daughters some mustache wax:
deaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
 7 years ago '10        #94
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
 The Bully said:
is that why she was selling her culo to snoop dogg, kurupt, and the eastsidaz when she was 16?
i heard that...

thought it was rumor
 7 years ago '07        #95
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
kobe is an actor. he's doing this all for his image.

you always see vanessa waiting at the tunnel with the kids and kobe hugging and kissing them etc...

nothing wrong with showing your fam some love but it seems to be at every laker home game and at half time and the end of the game. is it just the televised games or does this happen on a regular basis at home?

then when his dad came out to see him play a few months ago they kept hugging like they had not seen in each other in years.

this man cares way too much about his image and what the public thinks of him.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 06-19-2010 at 12:40 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #96
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18952 18952
 mafiaboy said:
Did any of yall notice how kobe's wife was all up in the mix last night after the game? Is it me or is she the most annoying athletes wife in all of sports? Her and them funny lookin kids, lol! Always in mix. Kobe needs to check her for real. Smh
It's just you.....

no one was offended by her being around and other player's wives were down there too...

and why you hatin on his two lil' girls?

In short your a f**got.....go die somewhere ho....
 06-19-2010, 01:10 PM         #97
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
kobe is an actor. he's doing this all for his image.

you always see vanessa waiting at the tunnel with the kids and kobe hugging and kissing them etc...

nothing wrong with showing your fam some love but it seems to be at every laker home game and at half time and the end of the game. is it just the televised games or does this happen on a regular basis at home?

then when his dad came out to see him play a few months ago they kept hugging like they had not seen in each other in years.

this man cares way too much about his image and what the public thinks of him.
Well alot of the public still doesn't think too highly of him, so he'll be at this for a long long time... probably.
 7 years ago '05        #98
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
it wasnt till the r*pe thing where now all of a sudden hes this big family man and vanessa is always on court now...

and that pic of her wide flat a.ss is turrible :jay:

Last edited by sleezy; 06-19-2010 at 05:04 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #99
mafiaboy 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 razah cuts said:
it's just you.....

No one was offended by her being around and other player's wives were down there too...

And why you hatin on his two lil' girls?

In short your a f**got.....go die somewhere ho....
like i said before it was just an observation... So go k!ll yo self if you don't like it!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy