Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Badnewz100 said:
I got my master's in biology, and I am applying for pharmacy school right now. From some people I heard its a great field to get into, but I've heard from others that the hours can be long and pretty stressful.

How is it for the pharmacists you work for?
things are pretty cool for the pharmacists at my hospital, the days aren't so long and stressful for them due to them only working 8 hour shifts, but I know of other pharmacists in other settings that work long stressful s**ts... it really depends on your place of employment

and congrats on that masters man... what school do U plan on applying to? once I finish with everything I want to apply to Xavier in New Orleans
 7 years ago '07        #122
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Operations Support for one of the big 4 accounting firm...hate it and anyone can point me in the right direction Im trying to become a DBA or Network Admin...what certs do I need? I have enough experience with these suckers I work for
 7 years ago '06        #123
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 3692 3692
 WorldsGreatest said:
things are pretty cool for the pharmacists at my hospital, the days aren't so long and stressful for them due to them only working 8 hour shifts, but I know of other pharmacists in other settings that work long stressful s**ts... it really depends on your place of employment

and congrats on that masters man... what school do U plan on applying to? once I finish with everything I want to apply to Xavier in New Orleans
Im applying to UT school of pharmacy in Memphis, one in south Florida, and I've heard Xavier is really good so I'll probably apply there too. Good luck man, I've talked to a few and got mixed responses on how the pharmacy field is.
 7 years ago '08        #124
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 Badnewz100 said:
Im applying to UT school of pharmacy in Memphis, one in south Florida, and I've heard Xavier is really good so I'll probably apply there too. Good luck man, I've talked to a few and got mixed responses on how the pharmacy field is.
cool... and hey, whatever U do man, just make sure U NETWORK like a motherf**ker

U can go places in Pharmacy knowing the right people/a lot of people
 7 years ago '04        #125
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1483 1483
 Badnewz100 said:
I got my master's in biology, and I am applying for pharmacy school right now. From some people I heard its a great field to get into, but I've heard from others that the hours can be long and pretty stressful.

How is it for the pharmacists you work for?
dude, whatever u do promise me u will be a pharmactist at a hospital, I wanted to get in that field, was on my way to getting a degree B.S. in Biology, was going to do pharm. school after, but I interned as a pharm. tech and I felt so bad for the pharm. he got b**ched at alot... people rich/poor b**ching about the doctor giving them high a.ss medicine, instead of generic... so you can't just give them generic the doctor has to prescribe generic... so people will b**ch about that... also, they will b**ch about the wait, when it busy... if s**t is not ready.. all kinds of s**t.. and pharm. of the future are going to have to be more 1 on 1 with customers...if u can really stand for people to b**ch u make a k!ll and the long hours standing no breaks your good... the pharm. I was working for told me a story one time on how somebody almost tried to k!ll him over some medicine being too high, threw a f**king pill bottle at him.... he would work like 10/12 hour days...
 7 years ago '04        #126
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1483 1483
 mastakillah21 said:
Yah I took an Insurance course at CC for a year and a half and actually got hired before I finished graduating. There was some job fair they had a month b4 graduation.. You jus go there wit your resume and talk to peeps in the industry.. I was interviewed there and got the job as long as I graduated so it was pretty dope knowing I had a job as soon as I finished. The jobs wild thooo ... Seeen some craaazy s**t... bodies all mangled in accidents and shieet.. dudes trying to bribe me to get them more money for their rides
How is the job market for this position?? and does it ideally take a year and a half or is that basics included? and lastly, is it really hard work, and long hours???

I am thinking of putting this on my backup plan list... so far I am going to go for radiologist tech, if things don't workout with IT...
 7 years ago '06        #127
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 3692 3692
 WorldsGreatest said:
cool... and hey, whatever U do man, just make sure U NETWORK like a motherf**ker

U can go places in Pharmacy knowing the right people/a lot of people
Yea got u. Im doing that now, but mainly applying and trying to figure out if I really want to do it. Seems like a great field to get into but folks tell me to make sure I really want to do it first.
 7 years ago '09        #128
autotm 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 442 442
 Hollywooo22 said:
trying to get into facebook marketing but I market pr0n
how the hell you get into doing that sounds... i need more info
 7 years ago '04        #129
cizzle504 
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
field service tech TWC
 07-26-2010, 10:34 PM         #130
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
How is the job market for this position?? and does it ideally take a year and a half or is that basics included? and lastly, is it really hard work, and long hours???

I am thinking of putting this on my backup plan list... so far I am going to go for radiologist tech, if things don't workout with IT...
Job market is good broo.. Its a high turn over position because of all the travel.. its basically where you start @ in the Industry then move on to Underwriting... Selling... management etc.. I literally started my course in January 2008 finished in April 2009 and was workin full time in May.. I did fast track in the summmer or I woulda had another semester to do. I would recommend it tho.. Nahh its not hard at all... the worst part is people b**chin @ you for holding them @ fault for an accident.. or not givin them the amount of money they think their car is worth... Once you're able to say f**k it and not argue wit them.. The jobs easy.. If you try n be too nice or argue wit them then its a stressful job
 7 years ago '04        #131
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
 TeddyGramz said:
Is the s**t that comes with being a C.O worth the cash?
Just askin...

I'll tell you like this, you do your 8 and hit the gate... get yourself established in the joint, once cats know how you operate it's easy from there....I'm pretty cool and laidback but don't make me do my job... the inmates know it when they see me, I'm not for the bugshyt... Early on I had to earn my respect....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy