Lil B – T-Shirts & Buddens (Joe Budden Diss)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is Lil B is purposely holding back pretending to be retarded.
Yes 59 60.20%
No 39 39.80%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-17-2010, 03:20 PM         #81
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
but the thing he did he k!lled jey with actrual facts he ended the nicca he didnt make up s**t about he ended dude look how fast he made this diss and ended this man

yeah when he called him "joe b00ty"..that was the ether that make your soul burn slow....f**k outta here..
 8 years ago '05        #82
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,256 | Props total: 341 341
wtf is this ? i gave it a chance since i seen a thread with a bunch of pages.... smh. this n*gga is straight garbage... dunno how he gonna go in @ joey, watch tonight how joey is going to comeback and end this b**ch's career.
 06-17-2010, 03:21 PM         #83
TeddyGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Budden is about to end what was left of this n*ggas career

This s**t is garbage, as usual with any Lil B song.
 8 years ago '10        #84
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
mousebudden

listen @LILBTHEBASEDGOD , i aint doin s**t all weekend, cut this s**t out b4 i start to take u seriously man ..... u don't want that ...
 8 years ago '04        #85
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
You want to see your Berkeley boys get on? ....Call Souja Boy
 8 years ago '05        #86
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
Please do.
 8 years ago '06        #87
kingchicagobud 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
 myz28 said:
the best thing about this song is the name.....
agreed
 8 years ago '06        #88
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
lmao budden is about to k!ll this guy... i wanna hear this track but can't listen because im not home fml
 06-17-2010, 03:25 PM         #89
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this lil b guy is a f*g but this diss is hilarious
 8 years ago '04        #90
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,019 | Props total: 1907 1907
Budden my dude. Lil B is wack... But, this is actually alright.
 8 years ago '05        #91
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
come on joey butthead bring that s**t n*gga....we want it hard and rough.....end based god's career, i'd like to see you try i'll r*pe you clean off this earth lil n*gga....take all your innocence away you filthy dirty boy
 06-17-2010, 03:27 PM         #92
Shang Tsung  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"you my only son who never made it rappin"

"you got murdered by a pretty b**ch"

LOL this n*gga SNAPPED

BrrrrrangDangDangDang
 8 years ago '04        #93
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
so this is what battling has been reduced too? n*gga is just rambling with a bunch of jokes and yall really riding with this n*gga? THIS IS GARBAGE!! not you saying you gotta be a joey fan but for real yall serious?

this n*gga ain't even got no ground to stand on.....

1.you can't go at a n*gga about being a 1 hit wonder if you yourself has never had a hit.

2.you can't go at a n*gga about only being heavy on the internet if thats where all your fans are aswell

3.you can't go at a n*gga about being gay and then refer to yaself as a "pretty b**ch" in the same record.

4.you can't be doing all this tough talk when its a video of you on the net getting your block knocked off........

I know joey likes to diss n*ggas but please show some restraint, this s**t ain't even worth it but niether was royce ripping mistah F.A.B to shreds so we'll see how this goes.
 06-17-2010, 03:28 PM         #94
J Roadshki  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to not be ABLE to rap.... and to not TRY is 2 different things. Lil B doesnt proof read and re-edit his tracks but i bet if he did he would sound like the average rapper
 06-17-2010, 03:30 PM         #95
TeddyGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
so this is what battling has been reduced too? n*gga is just rambling with a bunch of jokes and yall really riding with this n*gga? THIS IS GARBAGE!! not you saying you gotta be a joey fan but for real yall serious?

1.you can't go at a n*gga about being a 1 hit wonder if you yourself has never had a hit.

2.you can't go at a n*gga about only being heavy on the internet if thats where all your fans are aswell

3.you can't go at a n*gga about being gay and then refer to yaself as a "pretty b**ch" in the same record.

4.you can't be doing all this tough talk when its a video of you on the net getting your block knocked off........

I know joey likes to diss n*ggas but please show some restraint, this s**t ain't even worth it but niether was royce ripping mistah F.A.B to shreds so we'll see how this goes.
 8 years ago '05        #96
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
 Ra-da-god said:

shut yo b**ch a.ss up n*gga.....i'll violate you in every physically and mentally way possible, i guarantee i'll have you liking men....i'll take you to my dungeon and chain you up and torment and spit all over your carcas until you are drenched in my saliva to the point you can't stand up without sliding all over the place
 8 years ago '05        #97
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 J Roadshki said:
to not be ABLE to rap.... and to not TRY is 2 different things. Lil B doesnt proof read and re-edit his tracks but i bet if he did he would sound like the average rapper
"If he really really tried, he could be average"

8 years ago '05        #98
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Based Nobleman said:
"STOP MAKING THOSE DEPRESSING a.ss SONGS ITS THE SUMMERTIME, GET SOME f**kING pus*y AND GO HOME."

this n*gga is wack but this song is hilarious I can't even take this n*gga serious
 8 years ago '05        #99
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Damn. Now if we could only get these two to a.ssassinate each other... :doglaugh:
props!
 8 years ago '05        #100
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
mousebudden

listen @LILBTHEBASEDGOD , i aint doin s**t all weekend, cut this s**t out b4 i start to take u seriously man ..... u don't want that ... 13 minutes ago via web
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago