Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
I'm mad that whoever tagged the video had to put "tv comedy" after A Different World. What the f**k. Seriously?

Anyway, Charmaine's a.ss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #22
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
 snippet said:
I'm mad that whoever tagged the video had to put "tv comedy" after A Different World. What the f**k. Seriously?

Anyway, Charmaine's a.ss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
why would u be mad at that? it was a sitcom..
 7 years ago '06        #23
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 471 471
 The N said:
Pac ate Jada's a.ss

:agreement6:
 06-19-2010, 11:00 PM         #24
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's some spooky s**t about left-eye:

"Before TLC set the world on fire Pac had his eye on Left Eye. In the book Tupac Remembered: Bearing Witness To A Life And Legacy, Left Eye wrote about how they met in 1991 and became fast friends. Pac even made her a mixtape! Although we won't speculate on whether or not Pac's "Can You Get Away?" is actually about her, Left Eye was definitely in a highly volatile relationship when Pac knew her so we can't say for sure if they hooked up. However, in 1992, Left Eye drew a portrait of Pac and gave it to him as a gift. On the back of the page she wrote that they'd be together in ten years. Ten years later, Left Eye died in a car accident. Spooky."

7 years ago '08        #25
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 428 428
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

"Before TLC set the world on fire Pac had his eye on Left Eye. In the book Tupac Remembered: Bearing Witness To A Life And Legacy, Left Eye wrote about how they met in 1991 and became fast friends. Pac even made her a mixtape! Although we won't speculate on whether or not Pac's "Can You Get Away?" is actually about her, Left Eye was definitely in a highly volatile relationship when Pac knew her so we can't say for sure if they hooked up. However, in 1992, Left Eye drew a portrait of Pac and gave it to him as a gift. On the back of the page she wrote that they'd be together in ten years. Ten years later, Left Eye died in a car accident. Spooky."

wow thats some f**ked up s**t, tht s**t actually made me r.i.p
 7 years ago '06        #26
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,356 | Props total: 4628 4628
gotta love Pac

i miss when hip hop was fun. on that house party s**t.
 06-20-2010, 12:12 AM         #27
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Smith k!lled Tupac. RIP
 7 years ago '05        #28
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 593 593
 DominicanLou said:
gotta love Pac

i miss when hip hop was fun. on that house party s**t.
It can still be. You just got to find the right people to kick it with.

House Parties back when I was in my teens is way better than clubbing now in my 20s or even strip clubs.
 7 years ago '09        #29
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
 SuppaSlick said:
If Tupac was still alive then Will Smith wouldn't have a wife, lmao
I thought they was already together at the time of Pac's death?
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '09        #30
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

damn man it's always beyond the grave s**t when it comes to Pac

Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #31
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
... This was 88/89 Pac was a little older. Still, funny it was a Will Smith cut.
 7 years ago '05        #32
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,187 | Props total: 15710 15710
 darulersback said:
... This was 88/89 Pac was a little older. Still, funny it was a Will Smith cut.

I was going to say the same thing, Parents just don't understand came out in 1989. Its funny that she rapping to her future husband joint tho
 06-20-2010, 02:56 AM         #33
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nupe1911 said:
It can still be. You just got to find the right people to kick it with.

House Parties back when I was in my teens is way better than clubbing now in my 20s or even strip clubs.
The south makes all party music and people bash them. I'm not saying Soulja Boy can compare to Kid N Play but still
 7 years ago '10        #34
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,718 | Props total: 7452 7452
rip ma n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #35
*Free_Yayo* 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 293 293
 SuppaSlick said:
If Tupac was still alive then Will Smith wouldn't have a wife, lmao
She wasn't even speaking to pac when he passed, they were close when they were younger but not in the later years...
 7 years ago '09        #36
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Hip-Hop used to be beautiful man...filled with people that were alive and weren't afraid to dance, and not dance so much in the sense of cuttin' a rug, but dance in the sense of rolling the dice and putting their true creative expression out there...

funny how life works out...niether one of em' prolly knew how their lives would unfold, they just were having fun, expressing themselves....

great footage...
^^^ This
 7 years ago '06        #37
burtbeezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$498 | Props total: 111 111
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Hip-Hop used to be beautiful man...filled with people that were alive and weren't afraid to dance, and not dance so much in the sense of cuttin' a rug, but dance in the sense of rolling the dice and putting their true creative expression out there...

funny how life works out...niether one of em' prolly knew how their lives would unfold, they just were having fun, expressing themselves....

great footage...
........... damn for once some body post somethen that made 100000% since its like ppl to scare just to have fun and dance wit b**ches and and act a foo
 7 years ago '04        #38
deziking 78 heat pts78
space
space
$19,527 | Props total: 5071 5071
 Tabasco said:
Classic....its a shame what money does to any person though.....
fixeedd

for real though.
 7 years ago '04        #39
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

holy s**t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy