KiD CuDi - REVOFEV (prod PLAIN PAT) Man on the Moon II LEAK!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
f**k anyone, this s**t is fire. musically, kid cudi's s**t is genius.
 7 years ago '04        #62
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
It's one of those tracks that has to grow on you. My first listen wasn't feeling it, but kept listening to it and it grew on me.
 7 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6381 6381
who write sentences like they're paragraphs?
 7 years ago '06        #64
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Music has really, and i repeat really tookin a downward twist. You would have to be on drugs to listen or even consider listening too this.
 7 years ago '06        #65
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 davon4204 said:
Music has really, and i repeat really tookin a downward twist. You would have to be on drugs to listen or even consider listening too this.
on the contrast i think u gotta be on crack to not feel this s**t. if u remove the box that suggests cudi is hip hop...cuz he's not, and just enjoy the music...the s**t is fire.
 7 years ago '04        #66
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2391 2391
 hurricanegamePZ said:
You think cudi is wack? theres ppl who said MJ was wack...the beatles were wack..hendrix was wack....at the end it doesnt matter. listen to wtf u want to.
You compared Cudi to legends?

Be constructive with your time. Go to the bathroom, open the cabinet and eat the pills

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6381 6381
 SHootar said:
on the contrast i think u gotta be on crack to not feel this s**t. if u remove the box that suggests cudi is hip hop...cuz he's not, and just enjoy the music...the s**t is fire.
 06-17-2010, 10:21 AM         #68
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
You compared Cudi to legends?

Be constructive with your time. Go to the bathroom, open the cabinet and eat the pills

[pic - click to view]

good start...u found some pix of some pills now just go get some real ones and spill them into ur mouth cuz u obviously cant read
 7 years ago '04        #69
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2391 2391
 hurricanegamePZ said:
good start...u found some pix of some pills now just go get some real ones and spill them into ur mouth cuz u obviously cant read
im not reading your school essays defending Cudi. I skimmed through your post and read that nonsense. trying to flip what I told you, damn son you still are in high school
 06-17-2010, 10:58 AM         #70
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
lmao why can i hear the voice of C3PO in my head when i read this n*ggas posts??

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 m-f said:
Nooooo waaaaay.

People are already hating on this track? wasn't expecting that from BX...............

Dropped like 10 mins ago jeeez.

I feel it, good vibe too it...CuDi is dope.

You either like it or not, that's pretty damn simple aint it?
 06-17-2010, 11:56 AM         #72
AKidNamedCurry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chip>>>>>>>Cudi
 7 years ago '07        #73
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ex-clu-sives said:
I DO NOT f**k with this guy PERIOD.

His music bleeds his true character (unintentionally) in my opinion. ---and that character is of a weak minded individual. (someone who has been the subject of others' jokes during his youth) -someone seeking to be in the in-crowd, while simultaneously hoping/claiming to stand apart.

I do not buy it. I do NOT buy him.

You see, I believe that those who listen to his music and claim that it is "SO GREAT!" (or anything more than standard mediocrity) are individuals who fit one of two categories:
1.) Of a general lower I.Q. such that they are either excited by simple melodies without true depth and layers or merely think that the music is great because they are not bright enough to have previously expanded their musical horizons (to have become truly "experienced" -as impossible as this may seem)
2.) Individuals who smoke entirely too much pot (any pot is too much in my small opinion) and have destroyed the connections between their neurons so much that garbage has begun to sound eclectic and grand (I am familiar with this category as I suffered from it years ago) -the truth about a potheads sense of musical intellect is that their judgments are generally impaired. -so much so that they fall into somewhat of a marijuana induced psychosis that includes denial of the fact that they are actually in that state of mind.
(I'm too sharp to have ever been victim to this aspect, but know countless individuals who have been)

........-musicians such as Kid Cudi seek and prey on these individuals. -something that has been going on since the mid 60's (especially through the 70's)
-All the while, these mediocre/comparatively talentless artists claim to be "different" while they are just a small blip in the infinite macrocosm of time. Their marks will not last.

Good try by Kudi though. -better luck next time (as in another dimension of sorts)....

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 06-17-2010 at 12:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #74
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ex-clu-sives said:
*Keeping ME around? HA!

-I COULD DESTROY YOU MENTALLY.

......you have already said entirely too much.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #75
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 ex-clu-sives said:
I DO NOT f**k with this guy PERIOD.

His music bleeds his true character (unintentionally) in my opinion. ---and that character is of a weak minded individual. (someone who has been the subject of others' jokes during his youth) -someone seeking to be in the in-crowd, while simultaneously hoping/claiming to stand apart.

I do not buy it. I do NOT buy him.

You see, I believe that those who listen to his music and claim that it is "SO GREAT!" (or anything more than standard mediocrity) are individuals who fit one of two categories:
1.) Of a general lower I.Q. such that they are either excited by simple melodies without true depth and layers or merely think that the music is great because they are not bright enough to have previously expanded their musical horizons (to have become truly "experienced" -as impossible as this may seem)
2.) Individuals who smoke entirely too much pot (any pot is too much in my small opinion) and have destroyed the connections between their neurons so much that garbage has begun to sound eclectic and grand (I am familiar with this category as I suffered from it years ago) -the truth about a potheads sense of musical intellect is that their judgments are generally impaired. -so much so that they fall into somewhat of a marijuana induced psychosis that includes denial of the fact that they are actually in that state of mind.
(I'm too sharp to have ever been victim to this aspect, but know countless individuals who have been)

........-musicians such as Kid Cudi seek and prey on these individuals. -something that has been going on since the mid 60's (especially through the 70's)
-All the while, these mediocre/comparatively talentless artists claim to be "different" while they are just a small blip in the infinite macrocosm of time. Their marks will not last.

Good try by Kudi though. -better luck next time (as in another dimension of sorts)....

[pic - click to view]

Cudi is dope
 06-17-2010, 05:20 PM         #76
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #77
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
Kid Cudi about release another hot album
 06-18-2010, 09:56 AM         #78
pennstatebolt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

no he didn't
 7 years ago '04        #79
andyb 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 30 30
some of you guys are trippin! Watch it live- youtube- kid cudi bape, he did a live performance where he used to work in NY. He talks about the new album and what to expect. He had great energy and it was genius, the guy is too smart man. Strait up tho, this beat is off the chain, just put one in the air and chill, its deep man, give it another shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago