KiD CuDi - REVOFEV (prod PLAIN PAT) Man on the Moon II LEAK!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2010, 04:30 AM         #41
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
Surprised at who you are? Either say it or dont even mention it. No need for the limitless possibilities.

If youre so experienced, have you ever thought about the idea that people listen to music for moods? Lupe fiasco could suck my left nut, theres a million underground artists who rap that fast who dont amount to s**t cuz its too fast and its not even music to me. I dont like crazy lyrical rap, its my personal preference ...I prefer melody that helps convey the emotions along with nice lyrics. As far as substance, I love cudis....i even like his hopeless sad songs cuz it always feels good to know youre not alone when ur in that mood. Cudi was completely left field and hes not "mainstream" just cuz hes successful...You do NOT hear him getting played on the radio other than day n nite and that BS song he did with guetta.

You have s**tty points...and if you really are someone in the industry...you sound like youre on your way out.

"artists who rap that fast....cuz its too fast and its not even music to me. I don't like crazy lyrical rap"

-You sir really should determine what category you fall into. -you know it has been proven that certain substances slow the speed of mental functioning -expecially your executive brain functioning. -just a thought. -now apply this truth to your a.ssessment of why you don't fuc with Lup. -now cross apply your realization to my previous statements of categorizing those who really truly feel that Kid Cudi is so DOPE.

-"i even like his hopeless sad songs cuz it always feels good to know youre not alone when ur in that mood. Cudi was completely left field and hes not "mainstream" just cuz hes successful"
-might I suggest a good psychiatrist?

Good luck to you my brother.

AND I AM NOT HATING ON CUDI OR YOU -I AM MERELY STATING MY OPINION. IF YOU LIKE CUDI BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL HIS LAMENT AND INNER DISMAY THEN I SUPPORT YOUR MUSICAL INTERESTS. I SUPPORT IT BECAUSE YOU FIT THE MUSIC AND THE MUSIC FITS YOU. PERHAPS YOU ARE NOT WHO I AM REFERRING TO WHEN I SPEAK OF MINDLESS FOOLS AND FOLLOWERS. INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE ALLOWED FOR CULTURE to CULTURE THEIR FEEBLE MINDS...

......-but you are probably exactly who I AM referring to.
 06-17-2010, 04:46 AM         #42
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
hes actually the universes first gay robot, you like being called a gay robot?
Now if you want to discuss "gay robots" -I'll leave you here to do that ALL by yourself.

-Instead of determining what I meant or why I take being called a robot as a compliment, -you turn it into a joke about s3xual preference of some sort. -very smart.

-While you bask in your sorrows and side with Cudi due to mutual sadness, -I will continue to live my robotic low emotion/emotionless life. -and I will enjoy music for its content, the complexities of the lyrics/tracks, and THE TRUE THOUGHT THAT ACTUALLY GOES INTO THE MUSIC.

-I believe that ones perspective of art (especially music) is limited by ones own mental capacity. Hence, I would not expect one of lower intelligence to understand Lupe's lyrics.

Good luck and good night.
 06-17-2010, 04:48 AM         #43
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
LOLLL...yo quit makin fun of this dude . This n*gga thinks hes smart cuz hes got time to perfect his grammar and spelling on a forum but at the end of the day dude doesnt even kno wtf hes talkin about...im interested in keepin this n*gga around plz dont scare him off

*Keeping ME around? HA!

-I COULD DESTROY YOU MENTALLY.

......you have already said entirely too much.
 06-17-2010, 05:08 AM         #44
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
Now if you want to discuss "gay robots" -I'll leave you here to do that ALL by yourself.

-Instead of determining what I meant or why I take being called a robot as a compliment, -you turn it into a joke about s3xual preference of some sort. -very smart.

-While you bask in your sorrows and side with Cudi due to mutual sadness, -I will continue to live my robotic low emotion/emotionless life. -and I will enjoy music for its content, the complexities of the lyrics/tracks, and THE TRUE THOUGHT THAT ACTUALLY GOES INTO THE MUSIC.

-I believe that ones perspective of art (especially music) is limited by ones own mental capacity. Hence, I would not expect one of lower intelligence to understand Lupe's lyrics.

Good luck and good night.
lol this dude funny as hell.

first, who takes being called a robot as a compliment? you like being a mindless drone that enjoys being told what to do? or are you that much of a geek you want to be made of metal and plastic? robots are f**king f*gs dude...cyborgs are where its at.

secondly, do you know how much time cudi would have put into creating the melody for "Day N Nite" or let alone the thirteen other tracks on motm?? (intergalactic sucked) sure kudi aint a lyrical beast like lupe but he actually makes MUSIC, just spitting complex lyrics all day isnt MUSIC!!! not saying lupe doesnt create dope songs but cudis tracks have a depth to the melodies and chorus...maybe YOU cant understand THAT?
 06-17-2010, 05:12 AM         #45
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
*Keeping ME around? HA!

-I COULD DESTROY YOU MENTALLY.

......you have already said entirely too much.
Destroy me mentally? Lets talk

I dont like crazy lyrical rap...why? Ask beatles fans why they liked them when they had no multi syllable raps and no fancy wordplay. Ask marvin gay fans why they liked him when he didnt have crazy fast lyrics.

You really a.ssume that "fast complicated s**t" = dope just cuz thats what hip-hop has injected into that dome of yours....when its COMPLETELY subjective.

You will never be able to prove anyone wrong when it comes to musical taste, im surprised that advanced mind of yours hasnt figured that one out yet.

Did u get mad explaining to all the lil kids in 1st grade that Blue was the best color of all?

Do NOT tell me to find a psychiatrist cuz i like music that talks to me when im feeling down...you know damn well youre an idiot for that one.

On top of everything, you want us to mistake your bulls**t classification of what cudi fans are as fact...when its completely opinion...just like my opinion that every lupe fiasco fan is a nerdy a.ss b**ch n*gga that doesnt get pus*y, lives in the past, and has been a conventional square their whole life...do i hate on them or try to bring my views upon them? no..i have my views on them and ill let them do their thing

u seem mad about life...nothing you say is working my friend....nothing.... Just take your L cuz none of us here are gonna see the technical aspects of music that youre trying to explain to us...as soon as you start trying to explain the technicalities of the music you lose everytime...youre not supposed to be able to fully explain what makes music great...i advise you to spend your time thinking and discussing something you like instead of something you dont understand

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 06-17-2010 at 05:15 AM..
 06-17-2010, 05:24 AM         #46
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
Destroy me mentally? Lets talk

I dont like crazy lyrical rap...why? Ask beatles fans why they liked them when they had no multi syllable raps and no fancy wordplay. Ask marvin gay fans why they liked him when he didnt have crazy fast lyrics.

You really a.ssume that "fast complicated s**t" = dope just cuz thats what hip-hop has injected into that dome of yours....when its COMPLETELY subjective.

You will never be able to prove anyone wrong when it comes to musical taste, im surprised that advanced mind of yours hasnt figured that one out yet.

Did u get mad explaining to all the lil kids in 1st grade that Blue was the best color of all?

Do NOT tell me to find a psychiatrist cuz i like music that talks to me when im feeling down...you know damn well youre an idiot for that one.

On top of everything, you want us to mistake your bulls**t classification of what cudi fans are as fact...when its completely opinion...just like my opinion that every lupe fiasco fan is a nerdy a.ss b**ch n*gga that doesnt get pus*y, lives in the past, and has been a conventional square their whole life...do i hate on them or try to bring my views upon them? no..i have my views on them and ill let them do their thing

u seem mad about life...nothing you say is working my friend....nothing.... Just take your L cuz none of us here are gonna see the technical aspects of music that youre trying to explain to us...as soon as you start trying to explain the technicalities of the music you lose everytime...youre not supposed to be able to fully explain what makes music great...i advise you to spend your time thinking and discussing something you like instead of something you dont understand

Firstly, your argument fails on the basis of immaturity alone. -"every lupe fiasco fan is a nerdy a.ss b**ch n*gga that doesn't get pus*y" ----listen to yourself fool.

Secondly, I don't claim anything to be fact. A truth is only a truth in the eye of the beholder. -And I will state again, Kid Cudi is not very sharp.

-Its funny that YOU limit my criteria to "fast complex lyricism" when I never did such a thing. I gave an example. There is intelligent composition in innumerable artists' work --from Bach to old Incubus to Hendrix.

I am merely the reporter here. I never claimed you fit the mold of my cudi fan description. (even though you clearly do) I only stated the two major categories of individuals who will find his music to be anything other than standard/good (at best).

Now I KNOW that in the back of your mind YOU KNOW that Kid Cudi really isn't dope. I know that YOU KNOW that Kid Cudi really isn't rappin bout much except for the typical glass being half full also means glass is half empty bull (pursuit of bullshyt). I give respect where it is due. -and Kid Cudi isn't worthy of mine. -and NO I wouldn't have used Kanye as a reference point -(although lately he has been coming close to REAL greatness)

-You are clearly emotionally invested in this conversation and I do feel as if it is wasting my time.

You you men/women claim to know hip hop.

You people are familiar with one thing =Hip Pop.

A fool argues with a fool.

Last edited by ex-clu-sives; 06-17-2010 at 05:40 AM..
 06-17-2010, 05:29 AM         #47
john980060  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why???? my topic inside here????
 06-17-2010, 05:30 AM         #48
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:

first, who takes being called a robot as a compliment? you like being a mindless drone that enjoys being told what to do? or are you that much of a geek you want to be made of metal and plastic? robots are f**king f*gs dude...cyborgs are where its at.

secondly, do you know how much time cudi would have put into creating the melody for "Day N Nite" or let alone the thirteen other tracks on motm?? (intergalactic sucked) sure kudi aint a lyrical beast like lupe but he actually makes MUSIC, just spitting complex lyrics all day isnt MUSIC!!! not saying lupe doesnt create dope songs but cudis tracks have a depth to the melodies and chorus...maybe YOU cant understand THAT?

You are just wasting my time. -I want the last 30 minutes of my life back.

-Being a robot and acting according to some plan (my plan) is not a negative. Emotionless character is a very strong method of achieving one's goals. (That one is for free)
Emotions cloud rational judgment.

You are your master in determining who your master truly is.

And if you need a friend "get a dog".

Young man, expect more out of who you allow to flood your brain. Expect more from what you choose to expose yourself to as "entertainment". Further yourself and expand your mind.

The only way to get better is to play a better opponent.

-Do you honestly think Kid Cudi is a better opponent? (personal statement for your own inflection)

Do you even have the intention of expanding your intellectual capablities -or are you just in the moment for the "feel".

again, I AM DONE conversing with you. You just DON'T get it. -I'm not trying to prove you wrong or right. I KNOW I am correct. hahaha. NO DOUBT.

Again, Good luck and goodnight.
 06-17-2010, 05:31 AM         #49
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
Firstly, your argument fails on the basis of immaturity alone. -"every lupe fiasco fan is a nerdy a.ss b**ch n*gga that doesn't get pus*y" ----listen to yourself fool.

Secondly, I don't claim anything to be fact. A truth is only a truth in the eye of the beholder. -And I will state again, Kid Cudi is not very sharp.

-Its funny that YOU limit my criteria to "fast complex lyricism" when I never did such a thing. I gave an example. There is intelligent composition in innumerable artists' work --from Bach to old Incubus to Hendrix.

I am merely the reporter here. I never claimed you fit the mold of my cudi fan description. (even though you clearly do) I only stated the two major categories of individuals who will find his music to be anything other than standard/good (at best).

Now I KNOW that in the back of your mind YOU KNOW that Kid Cudi really is dope. I know that YOU KNOW that Kid Cudi really is rappin bout much except for the typical glass being half full also means glass is half empty bull (pursuit of bullshyt). I give respect where it is due. -and Kid Cudi isn't worthy of mine. -and NO I wouldn't have used Kanye as a reference point -(although lately he has been coming close to REAL greatness)

-You are clearly emotionally invested in this conversation and I do feel as if it is wasting my time.

You you men/women claim to know hip hop.

You people are familiar with one thing =Hip Pop.

A fool argues with a fool.
hey next time, just reply with the word "nothing" and itll do the same trick..instead of me reading the whole thing and coming to that same conclusion
 06-17-2010, 05:32 AM         #50
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:

"robots are f**king f*gs dude...cyborgs are where its at."

-Grow up. This shyt is not clever and it is not funny. As a straight male, why are you so obsessed with calling things gay "dude"?
 06-17-2010, 05:36 AM         #51
john980060  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH MY GOD Exhibit BX Stealing My TOPIC ( DAMN)
 06-17-2010, 05:37 AM         #52
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
hey next time, just reply with the word "nothing" and itll do the same trick..instead of me reading the whole thing and coming to that same conclusion
smart response.......

-I don't have to state "nothing" because you cannot grasp any of the concepts that I am bestowing upon your feeble cognitive state. I honestly don't think you have a clue what I am even talking about with these "nothing" responses.

-its as if you take the part of my argument that is the easiest to understand and you make some foolish argument off of that -OR- you bring in some immature unrelated bullshyt into the argument "robots" "your depression" and use that as your main argument point.

-or you just claim that I have not said anything at all -as if that is a strong means of argument. YOU ARE INDEED A FOOL. (and I am starting to think you agree with me on that)

Oh yeah......... -"Nothing"
 06-17-2010, 05:41 AM         #53
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats two replies to the same post with a two minute interval...i must have violated this n*ggas "emotions"

06-17-2010, 05:44 AM         #54
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"violated" my emotions.....you are not sounding any smarter my friend.

-Oh no, don't "violate this n*gga's emotions"

--I'm only in the business of pointing out children, dummies, and people who have fallen victim to typical sensationalism.

You are a product of the system. The system has designed you to be unaware of the system's design.

-Again, good luck in life.
 06-17-2010, 05:59 AM         #55
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-WOW.

Until today, I didn't realize that Kid Cudi stans actually existed.

but now, I realize that we have two Kid Cudi dicck riders here in rare form.

-better luck next time champs.

-another example of clear lyricism at its best =Eminem.

Cudi=whack.

/thread.
 7 years ago '04        #56
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Tight...
 06-17-2010, 06:03 AM         #57
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
"violated" my emotions.....you are not sounding any smarter my friend.

-Oh no, don't "violate this n*gga's emotions"

--I'm only in the business of pointing out children, dummies, and people who have fallen victim to typical sensationalism.

You are a product of the system. The system has designed you to be unaware of the system's design.

-Again, good luck in life.

Look b**ch, YOU are in the same boat as us..you act like you live some wholesome life that "the system" has no control over..youre arguing with us on BOXDEN in a f**kin thread about a KID CUDI SONG that you were obviously peeping.

Theres nothing to f**kin reply to in your posts cuz theyre absolute nonsense..you didnt answer any of my questions and provided no rebuttal to my s**tting on you.

You keep saying gnight and bye and s**t but u keep popping up cuz ur a weak a.ss b**ch yourself...and you wanna divert it to kid cudi and say HES the weak minded one...u thought u could come into the thread and stroll thru s**tting on ppl to make urself feel better...but when a couple n*ggas call you out on how stupid you are you just cant take it and find yourself posted up in the thread like your life depends on it

You think cudi is wack? theres ppl who said MJ was wack...the beatles were wack..hendrix was wack....at the end it doesnt matter. listen to wtf u want to.

Trying to call someone an idiot based on what they listen to alone shows how big of a f**kin fool you are yourself

ur a lost individual urself...and its clear thru ur posts. i see u have some potential at being a renegade for a good cause but youre handling everything completely wrong

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 06-17-2010 at 06:04 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #58
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
this shiiiiit rox, cox for u haters.
 7 years ago '09        #59
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 3384 3384
Kid cudi is that dude
 06-17-2010, 09:02 AM         #60
pennstatebolt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
You'd be surprised who I am in fact. More importantly, your combative/overly defensive method of conversation hints a bit of guilt. Might I suggest you critique/analyze your own life/lifestyle/intelligence.

I pick Lupe as an example. ............---and it is VERY hard to find "rappers" who have ANYTHING to say that is worth 1 second of my time........and this nonsensical banter that has resulted from my brief and self stated opinion has caused me to grow disinterested in this thread.

LISTEN...you're just a hating b**ch. you actually felt the need/thought we cared what the f**k you have to say? FUUUUCK NO. now look in the mirror and shoot the first thing you see

p.s. i picked this one to reply to because it was the shortest..lupe the s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy