KiD CuDi - REVOFEV (prod PLAIN PAT) Man on the Moon II LEAK!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
cudi is horrible, dude has made like 3 or 4 decent songs ever.......and this isnt one of em...zzzz lame
 8 years ago '07        #22
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
i been waitin for the studio version
 8 years ago '06        #23
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,369 | Props total: 2086 2086
man idk whats wrong with you guys but im enjoying this, been waiting since the first live performance video came out.
 06-17-2010, 03:02 AM         #24
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I DO NOT f**k with this guy PERIOD.

His music bleeds his true character (unintentionally) in my opinion. ---and that character is of a weak minded individual. (someone who has been the subject of others' jokes during his youth) -someone seeking to be in the in-crowd, while simultaneously hoping/claiming to stand apart.

I do not buy it. I do NOT buy him.

You see, I believe that those who listen to his music and claim that it is "SO GREAT!" (or anything more than standard mediocrity) are individuals who fit one of two categories:
1.) Of a general lower I.Q. such that they are either excited by simple melodies without true depth and layers or merely think that the music is great because they are not bright enough to have previously expanded their musical horizons (to have become truly "experienced" -as impossible as this may seem)
2.) Individuals who smoke entirely too much pot (any pot is too much in my small opinion) and have destroyed the connections between their neurons so much that garbage has begun to sound eclectic and grand (I am familiar with this category as I suffered from it years ago) -the truth about a potheads sense of musical intellect is that their judgments are generally impaired. -so much so that they fall into somewhat of a marijuana induced psychosis that includes denial of the fact that they are actually in that state of mind.
(I'm too sharp to have ever been victim to this aspect, but know countless individuals who have been)

........-musicians such as Kid Cudi seek and prey on these individuals. -something that has been going on since the mid 60's (especially through the 70's)
-All the while, these mediocre/comparatively talentless artists claim to be "different" while they are just a small blip in the infinite macrocosm of time. Their marks will not last.

Good try by Kudi though. -better luck next time (as in another dimension of sorts)....

Last edited by ex-clu-sives; 06-17-2010 at 03:07 AM..
 06-17-2010, 03:06 AM         #25
HERCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude typed so much to say nothing---
 06-17-2010, 03:07 AM         #26
kingz20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the beat is dope as f**k the beat just carries the song because I barely notice hes on the song.
 06-17-2010, 03:14 AM         #27
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HERCH said:
this dude typed so much to say nothing---
I believe that my point is quite clear to he who actually reads with an active mind.

To put it simply, Kid Cudi is standard at best.

My main point and source of minor irritation is the fact that individuals claim that this weak music (lacking true thought/insight/prior consideration of the songs topic etc, prior to laying the track down) is grand. This disgusts me. These individuals represent the decline of self thought in our culture. They represent the rise of media implanted thought processes and false identities. These individuals are you and me.

We are in a day and age where art is not what we interpret it to be, but what culture tells us to interpret it to be. I have learned to judge by my own internal system. A system that has been built in part by my own intelligence and experience. You see, I AM experienced to a degree. -and I realize that Kid Cudi is NOT anything to become excited over.

-but I am sure you will disagree. -when you do, tell me what about his music/this song excites you....

.....Don't worry, I'll wait........

06-17-2010, 03:22 AM         #28
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told yall this n*gga is the truth.
 06-17-2010, 03:26 AM         #29
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
I DO NOT f**k with this guy PERIOD.

His music bleeds his true character (unintentionally) in my opinion. ---and that character is of a weak minded individual. (someone who has been the subject of others' jokes during his youth) -someone seeking to be in the in-crowd, while simultaneously hoping/claiming to stand apart.

I do not buy it. I do NOT buy him.

You see, I believe that those who listen to his music and claim that it is "SO GREAT!" (or anything more than standard mediocrity) are individuals who fit one of two categories:
1.) Of a general lower I.Q. such that they are either excited by simple melodies without true depth and layers or merely think that the music is great because they are not bright enough to have previously expanded their musical horizons (to have become truly "experienced" -as impossible as this may seem)
2.) Individuals who smoke entirely too much pot (any pot is too much in my small opinion) and have destroyed the connections between their neurons so much that garbage has begun to sound eclectic and grand (I am familiar with this category as I suffered from it years ago) -the truth about a potheads sense of musical intellect is that their judgments are generally impaired. -so much so that they fall into somewhat of a marijuana induced psychosis that includes denial of the fact that they are actually in that state of mind.
(I'm too sharp to have ever been victim to this aspect, but know countless individuals who have been)

........-musicians such as Kid Cudi seek and prey on these individuals. -something that has been going on since the mid 60's (especially through the 70's)
-All the while, these mediocre/comparatively talentless artists claim to be "different" while they are just a small blip in the infinite macrocosm of time. Their marks will not last.

Good try by Kudi though. -better luck next time (as in another dimension of sorts)....
you just wrote a whole novel and didnt say s**t
 06-17-2010, 03:36 AM         #30
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
I believe that my point is quite clear to he who actually reads with an active mind.

To put it simply, Kid Cudi is standard at best.

My main point and source of minor irritation is the fact that individuals claim that this weak music (lacking true thought/insight/prior consideration of the songs topic etc, prior to laying the track down) is grand. This disgusts me. These individuals represent the decline of self thought in our culture. They represent the rise of media implanted thought processes and false identities. These individuals are you and me.

We are in a day and age where art is not what we interpret it to be, but what culture tells us to interpret it to be. I have learned to judge by my own internal system. A system that has been built in part by my own intelligence and experience. You see, I AM experienced to a degree. -and I realize that Kid Cudi is NOT anything to become excited over.

-but I am sure you will disagree. -when you do, tell me what about his music/this song excites you....

You talk as if this is a genre of genius individuals and cudi is a crazy stoner looking for the exit.....before you talk anymore s**t...show us a hip hop artist you feel dwarfs cudis abilities...and dont say kanye west.

As for what excites me? his soundscapes are amazing...it takes a lot more than just picking a good beat to make a good song...you couldnt have done s**t if the beat of 'day n nite' was handed to you...he took the record and made it into a song that paints a really dark picture of the world unlike any other record coming out these past couple years...and he did it without being literal with his words or corny...his lyrics are floating and indirect intentionally for the effect he wanted.

youre an idiot and you think youre smart...you think anyone cares about the two types of cudi fans you think there are? you have nothing backing your claims and your gay friends probably arent the best ppl to make your a.ssumptions off of... youre obviously a square punk a.ss that cant accept s**t
 06-17-2010, 03:53 AM         #31
john980060  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DOWNLOAD

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by john980060; 06-17-2010 at 03:55 AM..
 06-17-2010, 04:08 AM         #32
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cudi and wiz khalifa >>>>
 06-17-2010, 04:11 AM         #33
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-R said:
you sound like a motherf**ka who takes music to dam serious music should be something you enjoy you made it sound like its a dam job breaking down people and neurons and s**t.....and with your logic i guess kayne west is dumb as f**k for signing dude and s**t even common is a dumb f**k also for doing a track with dude and everything so hey with your logic common is a simple minded f**k who either wishes everybody liked him or smoked to much weed or he has been brainwashed to like this music so i guess say goes for kanye also right?

Or they all work together with or under the same label (or are from the same f"ing city and are all very adept at taking YOUR CASH......I'm not hating on Cudi, I just think he and his music are simple minded. If you take offense to my analogy -then maybe you should a.ssess what category you fall into.
 06-17-2010, 04:15 AM         #34
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
You talk as if this is a genre of genius individuals and cudi is a crazy stoner looking for the exit.....before you talk anymore s**t...show us a hip hop artist you feel dwarfs cudis abilities...and dont say kanye west.

As for what excites me? his soundscapes are amazing...it takes a lot more than just picking a good beat to make a good song...you couldnt have done s**t if the beat of 'day n nite' was handed to you...he took the record and made it into a song that paints a really dark picture of the world unlike any other record coming out these past couple years...and he did it without being literal with his words or corny...his lyrics are floating and indirect intentionally for the effect he wanted.

youre an idiot and you think youre smart...you think anyone cares about the two types of cudi fans you think there are? you have nothing backing your claims and your gay friends probably arent the best ppl to make your a.ssumptions off of... youre obviously a square punk a.ss that cant accept s**t

You'd be surprised who I am in fact. More importantly, your combative/overly defensive method of conversation hints a bit of guilt. Might I suggest you critique/analyze your own life/lifestyle/intelligence.

I pick Lupe as an example. ............---and it is VERY hard to find "rappers" who have ANYTHING to say that is worth 1 second of my time........and this nonsensical banter that has resulted from my brief and self stated opinion has caused me to grow disinterested in this thread.
 06-17-2010, 04:18 AM         #35
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
you just wrote a whole novel and didnt say s**t

-or maybe you did not comprehend what I had to say....(or maybe you took offense and THIS is your method of coping with your inner turmoil.

......as for your opinions and the points that you have made. -you have yet to refute the innate truth involved with my statements.

..as for this thread..............................
 06-17-2010, 04:21 AM         #36
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
You'd be surprised who I am in fact. More importantly, your combative/overly defensive method of conversation hints a bit of guilt. Might I suggest you critique/analyze your own life/lifestyle/intelligence.

I pick Lupe as an example. ............---and it is VERY hard to find "rappers" who have ANYTHING to say that is worth 1 second of my time........and this nonsensical banter that has resulted from my brief and self stated opinion has caused me to grow disinterested in this thread.

lmao why can i hear the voice of C3PO in my head when i read this n*ggas posts??

[pic - click to view]

06-17-2010, 04:21 AM         #37
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:

Surprised at who you are? Either say it or dont even mention it. No need for the limitless possibilities.

If youre so experienced, have you ever thought about the idea that people listen to music for moods? Lupe fiasco could suck my left nut, theres a million underground artists who rap that fast who dont amount to s**t cuz its too fast and its not even music to me. I dont like crazy lyrical rap, its my personal preference ...I prefer melody that helps convey the emotions along with nice lyrics. As far as substance, I love cudis....i even like his hopeless sad songs cuz it always feels good to know youre not alone when ur in that mood. Cudi was completely left field and hes not "mainstream" just cuz hes successful...You do NOT hear him getting played on the radio other than day n nite and that BS song he did with guetta.

You have s**tty points...and if you really are someone in the industry...you sound like youre on your way out.
 06-17-2010, 04:23 AM         #38
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
lmao why can i hear the voice of C3PO in my head when i read this n*ggas posts??

[pic - click to view]

-To you good sir or might I say good "n*gga"

-thanks. I take the robot statement to be a supreme compliment.
 06-17-2010, 04:26 AM         #39
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
-To you good sir or might I say good "n*gga"

-thanks. I take the robot statement to be a supreme compliment.
hes actually the universes first gay robot, you like being called a gay robot?
 06-17-2010, 04:28 AM         #40
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
hes actually the universes first gay robot, you like being called a gay robot?
LOLLL...yo quit makin fun of this dude . This n*gga thinks hes smart cuz hes got time to perfect his grammar and spelling on a forum but at the end of the day dude doesnt even kno wtf hes talkin about...im interested in keepin this n*gga around plz dont scare him off
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy