Houston Rockets

most viewed right now
 138
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
avatar space
space
$27,668 | Props total: 16929 16929
What about Boogie Cousins? Could we knock some sense into him?
 5 years ago '12        #82
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Rockets and Sac have history of trading with one another, but I doubt they letting him go.
 5 years ago '04        #83
jplaydadon 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
yeee. ya boy checkin from the atx. wasup bleezy my n*gga. d2e, afnezzy, etc etc. man i aint gon lie it felt GOOD AS fu*k to see a n*gga out there worth watching that can make sh*t happen. man its been so long. only issues. MARCUS MORRIS and the NON PLAY OF OUR ROOKIES. mchale pissed me off with that. i do not want toney "d-league" douglas out there, I DO WANT TERRENCE JONES AND DONUTS out there, fu*k it, we got studs let em play an learn, we aint goin nowhere, esp without em. plus id rather put some talent around harden, even if its young so we dont run him down like a fu*kin mule. and as far as marcus morris is concerned, keep him on the bench and trade him before ppl realize he cant play.

man it could have been nice to see a lineup of lin, harden, parsons, jones and asik with donuts comin off, or some combo of that. even machado, he HAS to be better than t douglas. but yea decent night the homie james harden balled out
 5 years ago '06        #84
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
The powerfulness of this thread.

What's good, fam?
 5 years ago '05        #85
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2436 2436
**BookMarked** So When Point Turnover Leads The Team To The Bottom Of The West
 5 years ago '04        #86
jplaydadon 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
say bros, we need more rockets threads this year. we need to make our presence felt on this MF. im tired of n*ggas sneak dissing talkin about how our franchise is irrelevant and sh*t like we dont have a history or something. hell we got two ships, a couple other trips and several hall of famers. i know we gon have a rough go at it, but sh*t, that never stopped knicks fans
 5 years ago '07        #87
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 jplaydadon said:
yeee. ya boy checkin from the atx. wasup bleezy my n*gga. d2e, afnezzy, etc etc. man i aint gon lie it felt GOOD AS fu*k to see a n*gga out there worth watching that can make sh*t happen. man its been so long. only issues. MARCUS MORRIS and the NON PLAY OF OUR ROOKIES. mchale pissed me off with that. i do not want toney "d-league" douglas out there, I DO WANT TERRENCE JONES AND DONUTS out there, fu*k it, we got studs let em play an learn, we aint goin nowhere, esp without em. plus id rather put some talent around harden, even if its young so we dont run him down like a fu*kin mule. and as far as marcus morris is concerned, keep him on the bench and trade him before ppl realize he cant play.

man it could have been nice to see a lineup of lin, harden, parsons, jones and asik with donuts comin off, or some combo of that. even machado, he HAS to be better than t douglas. but yea decent night the homie james harden balled out
What's good my nig?


[pic - click to view]



 DallasTexas said:
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYY these fukin rocket fans think their team is ready to compete... stfdnow

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #88
jplaydadon 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Bleezy said:
What's good my nig?


[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]

mayne, im ready for this year my n*gga. it feels so good to see my rockets, even though i really wish we change these hideous a.ss jerseys lol. im all in and sh*t at least we gotta some n*ggas to watch. if we gon be bad, at least have some ppl that can give us some highlights lol. and sh*t, like i said WE NEEDA MAKE OUR PRESENCE FELT THIS YEAR. f the bullsh*t, im ready to rep my squad. texans got me crunk this year too, im tired of just rooting for bron lol
 5 years ago '10        #89
nikodarippa 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$478 | Props total: 123 123
What's good my n*ggas, we k!lling sh*t this year fu*k what you heard ya bish
 5 years ago '07        #90
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 jplaydadon said:
say bros, we need more rockets threads this year. we need to make our presence felt on this MF. im tired of n*ggas sneak dissing talkin about how our franchise is irrelevant and sh*t like we dont have a history or something. hell we got two ships, a couple other trips and several hall of famers. i know we gon have a rough go at it, but sh*t, that never stopped knicks fans
This right here
 11-01-2012, 11:07 AM         #91
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rockes fan 4 life
 5 years ago '11        #92
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,212 | Props total: 17617 17617
 jplaydadon said:
say bros, we need more rockets threads this year. we need to make our presence felt on this MF. im tired of n*ggas sneak dissing talkin about how our franchise is irrelevant and sh*t like we dont have a history or something. hell we got two ships, a couple other trips and several hall of famers. i know we gon have a rough go at it, but sh*t, that never stopped knicks fans
lol more visibilty on BX is not what you want, a few smaller teams got the scrutiny the big teams get and they coudlnt handle it.

and yes, Knicks fans have to deal with it, but it comes with time and realizing its never gonna stop. Once the anti Rockets threads start piling up, you'll wish you never said this.

best to let your season play out under the radar. you have harden and lin, so attention is coming your way regardless
 5 years ago '09        #93
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,456 | Props total: 11304 11304
 DallasTexas said:
EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYY these fukin rocket fans think their team is ready to compete... stfdnow


nobody said anything about ready to compete for the title

we understand we rebuilding at the moment

and most understand the ceiling could be 7th or 8th seed at best

now go watch your wack a.ss cowgirls with their overrated quarterback get embarrassed like always while i watch my texans continue to whoop that a.ss ya bish
 5 years ago '12        #94
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
Mavs are gonna have a field day with you soft a.ss n*ggas
 11-01-2012, 11:25 AM         #95
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
present
 5 years ago '05        #96
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 375 375
Yeah Maaan! Rockets are getting the pieces in place.

[video - click to view]

 11-01-2012, 11:53 AM         #97
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Checks in*
 11-01-2012, 11:56 AM         #98
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great to see the building blocks coming into place.. Should be a fun year, even if we aren't winning a championship.
 5 years ago '07        #99
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Unfortunately, Marcus is not as good as his brother Markieff.
 5 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14589 14589
give him back
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy