Jun 16 - BP Gas leak may Cause a Killer Tsunami

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5278 5278
Well what I WANNA KNOW IS when all of this oil gets into the main currents of the ocean and spreads through out the world through photosynthesis/sea foods or what ever, How are we going to fix this!?! We can't there is no way humans go around the world through the main currents and clear out the oil. This means we are totally f**ked until WE, WE ,WE, Clean out the whole god damn system. Until then we will be eating s**tTY sea foods, well I WONT be atleast but the rest of the world will be..
 7 years ago '06        #42
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Supa Mario 910 said:
First off, that was a very scary interview. I truly hope it's not as terrible as it seems, but I seriously think that it is. Secondly, I think people are failing to realize that the oil spill is NOT MEANT TO BE STOPPED, or at least until certain goals for whomever are achieved. If you can't grasp that concept, then think of it like this. BP is one of the world's largest energy companies and transporting oil is apart of their daily operations since the company started, so it would make sense that there would be many different contingency plans they would use in a situation like this. It would be mandatory that a concise plan of action would be put in place whenever a catastrophe of this magnitude happens, so why is there SO MUCH inefficiency and finger pointing going on? It's the same with 9/11, Katrina, hell even Gulf War intelligence about WMD's. Playing dumb is how they pull off all their plans without having to place blame directly on anyone. Wake up people...

what do they gain from this??
 7 years ago '06        #43
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 jagster said:
^^....LOL....I took that "long" because I was busy doing other s**t unlike others who are apparently hanging on my every word.

Once again you continue to provide no evidence and accuse me of insulting you while doing the same yourself, congratulations you're either too hypocritical or moronic to see how pathetic you are.

I honestly feel like I'm arguing with a 5 year old who was just told barney isn't real and will do anything to prove me wrong. So just like I would tell said 5 year old, ok child you keep believing and here's a cookie for your troubles.

open your eyes...do your own research instead of acting like a child.
 7 years ago '07        #44
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 canal_boys said:

open your eyes...do your own research instead of acting like a child.
My eyes are wide open....the greed of the wealthy and the incompetence of our government does not equal a global conspiracy to control the world. This is not National Treasure, this is real life.

And researching such absurdity is basically like asking me to validate the authenticity of Santa Clause. Naw I got more important s**t to do.
 06-17-2010, 04:31 PM         #45
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great now i gotta listen to tin foil hat wearing conspiracy douche wads for then ext year over how they did it on purpose and blah blah f**k yourselves

it's horrible that it happened, k!ller tsunami over it? doubt it.
 7 years ago '05        #46
djesber 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 7 7
Them videos giving me the chills, goddam
 7 years ago '05        #47
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
I am ready for whatever...
I enjoyed my life here on earth, Now i am looking forward to reaching that better planet,

The planet that separates positive people from the negative. People getting scared for what reason? We are not going to live on earth forever, So accept whatever comes our way.. Why you think people say

* Enjoy your life while you have it *

We as humans worry too much about departing from here, It's time to open the door " EYES " and release * fear * and replace it with ( POSITIVE ) mental thinking.

You guys need to stop worrying so much.. Live life , enjoy every minute of it and stop letting these people brain wash your brain about what worse we are about to come face to face with.

We already know that we are not here for ever. So enjoy the every minute you get of " Life " .

I like how people say you here today but tomorrow is not promised. I see it this way, We could be here one minute and be dismissed on the second minute.

Keep y'all mind on that straight path , Stop letting these fools play with your mind..

Later

Why?
 7 years ago '09        #48
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 why? said:
I enjoyed my life here on earth, Now i am looking forward to reaching that better planet,

The planet that separates positive people from the negative. People getting scared for what reason? We are not going to live on earth forever, So accept whatever comes our way.. Why you think people say

We as humans worry too much about departing from here, It's time to open the door " EYES " and release * fear * and replace it with ( POSITIVE ) mental thinking.

You guys need to stop worrying so much.. Live life , enjoy every minute of it and stop letting these people brain wash your brain about what worse we are about to come face to face with.

We already know that we are not here for ever. So enjoy the every minute you get of " Life " .

I like how people say you here today but tomorrow is not promised. I see it this way, We could be here one minute and be dismissed on the second minute.

Keep y'all mind on that straight path , Stop letting these fools play with your mind..

Later

Why?
yeah but being 16 i want to live my life hahah I aint ready to go
 7 years ago '05        #49
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
those that feel they know it all, lose it all then they learn.
-tony "mutha f**kin" gaskins n*gga!
 06-18-2010, 06:15 AM         #50
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 why? said:

Later

Why?
See this is a mature stance right here.

I myself used to be all into these conspiracies and etc. etc. when I was younger, I felt betrayed and all this like they were trying to steal my future from me. But all this did was make me paranoid and way too riled up about s**t that I have no control over what so ever. I let them take over my head.

take what this man says to heart because THIS is the way to think/live. It's the only way that makes sense really. Keep what's yours, they can take everything else, but you can still have your mind at least.
 7 years ago '04        #51
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Got Cheeve? said:
See this is a mature stance right here.

I myself used to be all into these conspiracies and etc. etc. when I was younger, I felt betrayed and all this like they were trying to steal my future from me. But all this did was make me paranoid and way too riled up about s**t that I have no control over what so ever. I let them take over my head.

take what this man says to heart because THIS is the way to think/live. It's the only way that makes sense really. Keep what's yours, they can take everything else, but you can still have your mind at least.

How Do You Determine whats yours? without researching and wiggling out the real from the fake. If your lied to every day and your told one thing as your brought up and you dont research it. then you grow up to live a mindset of something that was never yours correct? i agree with the concept but you have to understand yourself, life and people.

New Rap Game tells you to just llive life. floss, club, stunt, dance, drink etc...... That gets you no where.... Talk "change" on a street then spread it till you hit a city then a state. watch how quick you become a target. Its Safe To Neglect these topics its hard to face them physically and mentally so you must know yourself....
 7 years ago '04        #52
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm delusional? Delusional about what? The fact of the matter is, ridicule is alot of you naysayers strongest weapons because without it, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Instead of actually arguing against what I'm saying, you choose to make a.ssumptions that I somehow believe in 'unicorns' and other nonsense to muddle any valid argument presented. Look around you. Most things that so-called 'conspiracy theorists' have claimed for years is in the mainstream media as fact, yet people such as yourself, continually try to discredit not what we're saying, but the person themselves. Ad hominem doesn't equal a good argument. Keep believing that Muslim 'terrorists' who live in caves somehow coordinated the biggest attack on America without being stopped and i'll keep being 'delusional' and believing in unicorns.
holy s**t that's the realest s**t i ever read.
 7 years ago '08        #53
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
AHAHA BP f**kin up the earth more ways then one....( Thanks BP) FOr the High gas prices and k!llin us n*ggas.....
 7 years ago '10        #54
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
damn, we need to take a stand now.. be ready, a mass genocide, depopulation is going to happen.. this is just one step. they are k!lling us slowly. people wake up from your perfect world, and realise whats REALLY going on.
^real talk.
 7 years ago '09        #55
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
2012 :sad2:
 06-21-2010, 05:52 PM         #56
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 06-21-2010, 07:31 PM         #57
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This wasn't planned. BP has always been an erroneous organization and this isn't the only oil spill that has ever happened. The Anti-"Illuminatist" love to r*pe the minds of the feeble. Why worry about something you have no control over? The reason why everything is being connected to the Illuminati is to sensationalize the 2012 phenom. It wasn't end of days during the Great Depression, The China Floods, Black death, or the AIDS Epidemic in Africa....

And it sad how people are really terrified. Anti-"Illuminatist" teach people how to be fearful instead of fearless. . All you're doing is talking s**t just like the rest of us - not solving any problems.
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy