NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 dmunson318 said:
dont blame obama blame bp.
To let you know I am democratic and Im for Obama but I just feel that not letting foreign affairs helps is so stupid, what do we have to lose?
 7 years ago '05        #22
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Supa Mario 910 said:
*Sigh* The fact that you can't sense sarcasm makes me wonder about your intelligence also. Again, ridicule is your whole argument. I completely disregarded your claim? I told you that NUMEROUS things that have been claimed for years by the 'conspiracy theorists' are out in the mainstream media, yet people ignore them. Examples: microchipping citizens, 9/11 government involvement, martial law, lab created viruses and diseases, weather manipulation, along with much more. I find it laughable that you want me to produce a 'smoking gun' that somehow proves to you (in all your small-minded glory) that the Illuminati exist, especially when you're going to downplay whatever is presented to you and write it off out of your own ignorance. In a court of law, the prosecution has a job of building a case against the defendant though circumstantial, physical and other types of evidence. The case for the Illuminati and New World Order existing has been made for years prior to Youtube and other platforms people such as yourself try use to ridicule and destroy the argument at hand. You want the dog to chase it's tail, but unfortunately for you, you got the wrong one.

7 years ago '05        #23
dmunson318 
space
space
 Jet Jagu4r said:
To let you know I am democratic and Im for Obama but I just feel that not letting foreign affairs helps is so stupid, what do we have to lose?
alot think about it. china already owns me and u what more do u wanna give up?
 7 years ago '09        #24
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 dmunson318 said:
alot think about it. china already owns me and u what more do u wanna give up?
you got a great point, but I feel we need way more help to stop this. Thats going to be huge if that Tsunami hits

Last edited by Jet Jagu4r; 06-16-2010 at 10:36 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #25
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
*Sigh* The fact that you can't sense sarcasm makes me wonder about your intelligence also. Again, ridicule is your whole argument. I completely disregarded your claim? I told you that NUMEROUS things that have been claimed for years by the 'conspiracy theorists' are out in the mainstream media, yet people ignore them. Examples: microchipping citizens, 9/11 government involvement, martial law, lab created viruses and diseases, weather manipulation, along with much more. I find it laughable that you want me to produce a 'smoking gun' that somehow proves to you (in all your small-minded glory) that the Illuminati exist, especially when you're going to downplay whatever is presented to you and write it off out of your own ignorance. In a court of law, the prosecution has a job of building a case against the defendant though circumstantial, physical and other types of evidence. The case for the Illuminati and New World Order existing has been made for years prior to Youtube and other platforms people such as yourself try use to ridicule and destroy the argument at hand. You want the dog to chase it's tail, but unfortunately for you, you got the wrong one.
.......Wow do you even read what you write? Once again you provide absolutely no evidence to support your claim. Basically what you're trying to explain to me is that everything that is wrong in this world is controlled by a secret organization. And your only "proof" for that theory is all the bad s**t that does in fact happen. So essentially your argument IS your evidence. You want to talk about a court of law. Well in said court of law an individual cannot be proven guilty strictly on the basis of circumstantial evidence. In every case they require at least one example of hard physical proof especially in violent instances. These "media" outlets on youtube and such only provide me with the same circumstantial evidence you're spewing out only in a more "high brow and scientific" manner so as to brain wash simple minded dumb s**ts who have no understanding of reality. So yes I want a smoking gun because a smoking gun would provide physical and undeniable proof that some Dr. Evil acting mother f**kers are controlling the lives of 7 billion other people.

Until then keep your wet dreams to yourself and seeing as neither of us is going to budge I really don't see a point in arguing anymore.
 7 years ago '07        #26
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
^^....LOL....I took that "long" because I was busy doing other s**t unlike others who are apparently hanging on my every word.

Once again you continue to provide no evidence and accuse me of insulting you while doing the same yourself, congratulations you're either too hypocritical or moronic to see how pathetic you are.

I honestly feel like I'm arguing with a 5 year old who was just told barney isn't real and will do anything to prove me wrong. So just like I would tell said 5 year old, ok child you keep believing and here's a cookie for your troubles.

Last edited by jagster; 06-16-2010 at 11:09 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #27
dmunson318 
space
space
 Jet Jagu4r said:
you got a great point, but I feel we need way more help to stop this. Thats going to be huge if that Tsunami hits
honestly imo i don't think it can be plugged. if it could some sort of strong plan would have been laid by now, instead of all these suggestions and ideas without knowing if it will work or not. the damage is done and now we all can really "hope".
 7 years ago '05        #28
dmunson318 
space
space
camera phones, video calling, social networks, electronic debt, online college, gps, finger printing, health care reform, on star, electronic time cards, etc etc etc....... and u still think you're in a free world attached to no puppet strings???? timestamps and tracking is mutha f**ka. they also know where u work when u get there when u clock out and how much u make.
 06-17-2010, 02:35 AM         #29
Trillnigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aww man!
 7 years ago '04        #30
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
yall believe everything yall find on the internet huh
 06-17-2010, 04:31 AM         #31
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These conspiracy theorists will make a mountain out of a speed bump.
 06-17-2010, 04:55 AM         #32
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jagster said:
^^....LOL....I took that "long" because I was busy doing other s**t unlike others who are apparently hanging on my every word.

Once again you continue to provide no evidence and accuse me of insulting you while doing the same yourself, congratulations you're either too hypocritical or moronic to see how pathetic you are.

I honestly feel like I'm arguing with a 5 year old who was just told barney isn't real and will do anything to prove me wrong. So just like I would tell said 5 year old, ok child you keep believing and here's a cookie for your troubles.

These conspiracy kids are special ed. The only point in acknowledging them is to have fun with their small minds.
 7 years ago '05        #33
dmunson318 
space
space
well show proof that it aint happening or show proof that their isn't a god and his/her prophecies are false. aint about believing s**t on the internet its about believing whats been written.
 06-17-2010, 06:34 AM         #34
hotstuff15951 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope not, we have enough disasters as it is
 7 years ago '04        #35
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Are we ever going to see any "good" news about this, or anything for that matter?
 06-17-2010, 07:28 AM         #36
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
These conspiracy kids are special ed. The only point in acknowledging them is to have fun with their small minds.
 7 years ago '05        #37
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 7 years ago '04        #38
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 Metalzoa said:

a small mind is one that doesnt expands, a trained mind that doesnt look outside that box but stays within the matrix.
 7 years ago '04        #39
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
smh @ muthaphuckas not realizing that all this was being exposed long before the internet.... how u not gonna see the f**kin signs like really? why was there no emergency procedure?
 7 years ago '04        #40
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
i been reading up on this ritual stuff..... as far as the ritual you had the movie avatar was a ritual, also clash of the titans, the saints winning the super bowl and some other things tied down to rituals.

May sound weird but gulf of mexico has many brine lakes at the bottom of the ocean......

the gulf represent the earth when you have the oil companies which represent the people the business. And in business news.....

Lakers and Celtics....
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy