Jun 16 - BP Gas leak may Cause a Killer Tsunami

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1
6275 pageviews
73 comments

Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Jun 16 - BP Gas leak may Cause a k!ller Tsunami

[video - click to view]

This is scary as hell, Thanks BP

Sh*t my bad guys I got the other link right here

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Jet Jagu4r; 06-16-2010 at 06:43 PM..

73 comments for "Jun 16 - BP Gas leak may Cause a Killer Tsunami"

7 years ago '07        #2
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,430 | Props total: 69955 69955
Oh boy.....
 7 years ago '04        #3
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
Maybe you linked the wrong video or something, but it didn't say anything about a tsunami...just about the air quality in the area.
 06-16-2010, 06:42 PM         #4
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tsunami ?
 7 years ago '09        #5
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
Sorry I put up the wrong link.... Tha second vid is the right one
 7 years ago '06        #6
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I hope there's a special place in hell for these POS
 7 years ago '06        #7
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
after watching that as s**tty as I felt about the sitaution before I feel s**ttier now
 7 years ago '09        #8
space
space
 beantown said:
after watching that as s**tty as I felt about the sitaution before I feel s**ttier now
British acting like they did nothing. They feel a half a.ss apology will clear everything up. And Obama needs to take help from foreign aid damn that dudes so ignorant if it can help why not use it. His and BP's s**tty a.ss ideas got us no where so far
 7 years ago '06        #9
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Jet Jagu4r said:
British acting like they did nothing. They feel a half a.ss apology will clear everything up. And Obama needs to take help from foreign aid damn that dudes so ignorant if it can help why not use it. His and BP's s**tty a.ss ideas got us no where so far
its sickening. these idiots are arguing over money and this s**t is so far beyond waht money can fix at this point. I couldn't believe the part where the dude was saying how he "didn't have time" to fix the fail safe valve.

[EVIL]BP, HELL HAS A SPOT FOR YOU WAITING[/EVIL]

Also, not my call but I think that this should be left at the top of page for all to see for a day or two. Most ppl will ignore it because they're more worried about the miley cyrus upskirt pics but the ones who are interested will come.

Last edited by beantown; 06-16-2010 at 08:05 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #10
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
First off, that was a very scary interview. I truly hope it's not as terrible as it seems, but I seriously think that it is. Secondly, I think people are failing to realize that the oil spill is NOT MEANT TO BE STOPPED, or at least until certain goals for whomever are achieved. If you can't grasp that concept, then think of it like this. BP is one of the world's largest energy companies and transporting oil is apart of their daily operations since the company started, so it would make sense that there would be many different contingency plans they would use in a situation like this. It would be mandatory that a concise plan of action would be put in place whenever a catastrophe of this magnitude happens, so why is there SO MUCH inefficiency and finger pointing going on? It's the same with 9/11, Katrina, hell even Gulf War intelligence about WMD's. Playing dumb is how they pull off all their plans without having to place blame directly on anyone. Wake up people...

That is insane s**t man... give me the chills
 7 years ago '08        #11
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 7 years ago '05        #12
jaedot 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,795 | Props total: 4259 4259

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #13
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Supa Mario 910 said:
First off, that was a very scary interview. I truly hope it's not as terrible as it seems, but I seriously think that it is. Secondly, I think people are failing to realize that the oil spill is NOT MEANT TO BE STOPPED, or at least until certain goals for whomever are achieved. If you can't grasp that concept, then think of it like this. BP is one of the world's largest energy companies and transporting oil is apart of their daily operations since the company started, so it would make sense that there would be many different contingency plans they would use in a situation like this. It would be mandatory that a concise plan of action would be put in place whenever a catastrophe of this magnitude happens, so why is there SO MUCH inefficiency and finger pointing going on? It's the same with 9/11, Katrina, hell even Gulf War intelligence about WMD's. Playing dumb is how they pull off all their plans without having to place blame directly on anyone. Wake up people...

This just in, bureaucracies don't always work. Incompetence and poor planning don't have to be a conspiracy.
 7 years ago '07        #14
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Are you f**kin serious with this? Stop trying to play off like a bunch of "intelligent" individuals with catastrophic "inside information" about the government decided to release this knowledge onto the world through some Yu Gi Oh/candyland bulls**t. And if this supposed illuminati/super best friends club does in fact exist and has the power and influence to orchestrate 9/11 and the BP oil spill, don't you think just maybe they would have the means to prevent the release of a snakes and ladders board game which apparently exposes their intentions?

I can understand the intentions of corrupt CEO's and politicians dictating the plugging of this oil spill but for f**ks sake man, don't hurt yourself by over thinking reality.
 7 years ago '07        #15
jagster 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This post is so idiotic, I'm not sure where to begin. The Illuminati card game has been around since 1995 and basically breaks down the who, what, where, when, and why of the concept of the Illuminati and the New World Order. While I think the oil spill is on a new edition that came out recently, there have been numerous events that have been 'foreshadowed' by these cards. The elite love to brag and put the agenda out they before they implement their plan because they know most people are too stupid to get the joke. Also, if you don't believe in the NWO/Illuminati conspiracy, then why would you read between the lines about what i'm saying these cards represent?
So basically you're argument here is that you "know" how these supposed "elite" individuals think and behave without ever being or meeting one yourself and through this divine knowledge you've come to the conclusion that they like to show off how they're going to mass murder thousands for personal gain. I'm no elite and even I know that's counter productive but yup you're right it's a mother f**kin conspiracy. Just sit back in your plump arm chair with your big mac meal in hand and continue to troll the web on your $1000 dollar laptop b**ching about unicorns, while the rest of the world deals with actual real live problems. And I didn't read between anything, it was clear as s**t what you were going for I just wanted to see how truly delusional you actually were.
 7 years ago '04        #16
Profyt 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
The Beginning of 2012
 7 years ago '07        #17
jagster 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm delusional? Delusional about what? The fact of the matter is, ridicule is alot of you naysayers strongest weapons because without it, you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Instead of actually arguing against what I'm saying, you choose to make a.ssumptions that I somehow believe in 'unicorns' and other nonsense to muddle any valid argument presented. Look around you. Most things that so-called 'conspiracy theorists' have claimed for years is in the mainstream media as fact, yet people such as yourself, continually try to discredit not what we're saying, but the person themselves. Ad hominem doesn't equal a good argument. Keep believing that Muslim 'terrorists' who live in caves somehow coordinated the biggest attack on America without being stopped and i'll keep being 'delusional' and believing in unicorns.
LOL.....you're really not helping yourself here......first of all the unicorn reference was an analogy for the fictional bulls**t that is the illuminati. I didn't actually think that you believe in pink horses with rainbow colored horns but the fact that I had to spell that out for you only furthers my belief that I'm debating with a moron.

You claim that my only argument against you is to mock you and yet you proceed to use that exact tactic as your argument...gg. I don't have a leg to stand on? You completely disregarded my claim of you obtaining this divine knowledge of the illuminati through thin air instead of actually providing me with proof backing your side.

First provide me with evidence for the Illuminati that's age 12 & up and then maybe I'll listen. But probably not.
 7 years ago '04        #18
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Great, more disasters for the Saints to ride the coattails of.
 06-16-2010, 10:07 PM         #19
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
 7 years ago '05        #20
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
dont blame obama blame bp.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy