PAUL PIERCE VS. BENZINO (Revisited)

most viewed right now
 65
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
Nah I just think you're a f*g
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #42
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Dude can be whoever he wants online...the more anonymous he can be, the more of a douche he'll be. Gotta be kidding me...smh.
 8 years ago '09        #43
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Celtics fans stop it. You know Pierce was no damn leader when they went to the ECF. Maybe leading scorer but the bankrupt Antoine Walker was the guy that guys looked to as the vocal leader. Dont act like you dont remember him saying as much as a Celtic during an interview how he was the fire that got Paul going because that wasnt who Paul was.
 8 years ago '07        #44
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Celtics fans stop it. You know Pierce was no damn leader when they went to the ECF. Maybe leading scorer but the bankrupt Antoine Walker was the guy that guys looked to as the vocal leader. Dont act like you dont remember him saying as much as a Celtic during an interview how he was the fire that got Paul going because that wasnt who Paul was.
I loved Toine, when I was younger I liked him more than Pierce. Both were leaders, I'm not standing here trying to say PP is one of the best leaders in the game, i dont know why that would even matter. But to say he is/was a bum is false. You dont just fall into the top 5 all time Celtics with no skill. You can hate him all you want. I hate Gasol with a passion, yet I'm man enough to admit he's a beast. I despsie LeBron with every inch of my body, but he's a god damn frwak of nature and nasty bball player. I just dont understand why its so hard for poeple to give PP credit.

So he flops...who doesnt? Gasol flops and laker fans love him! But hey, if you want to s**t on PP, go for it, I know deep down you guys all know he's nasty, just like giving people a hard time
 8 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 keithbm1111 said:
I loved Toine, when I was younger I liked him more than Pierce. Both were leaders, I'm not standing here trying to say PP is one of the best leaders in the game, i dont know why that would even matter. But to say he is/was a bum is false. You dont just fall into the top 5 all time Celtics with no skill. You can hate him all you want. I hate Gasol with a passion, yet I'm man enough to admit he's a beast. I despsie LeBron with every inch of my body, but he's a god damn frwak of nature and nasty bball player. I just dont understand why its so hard for poeple to give PP credit.

So he flops...who doesnt? Gasol flops and laker fans love him! But hey, if you want to s**t on PP, go for it, I know deep down you guys all know he's nasty, just like giving people a hard time
I agree with everything you said and gives Paul his props. I just dont agree with you saying I called him a bum, I think he is damn good. My point was that Walker was known to be the fire for him to get going and had to give him swagger, he was laid back type of dude. Then he was lacking that until KG came and then he became super swagger all over again. I agree he is a highly rated Celtic with the points he has put up over the years in Boston.
 8 years ago '07        #46
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I agree with everything you said and gives Paul his props. I just dont agree with you saying I called him a bum, I think he is damn good. My point was that Walker was known to be the fire for him to get going and had to give him swagger, he was laid back type of dude. Then he was lacking that until KG came and then he became super swagger all over again. I agree he is a highly rated Celtic with the points he has put up over the years in Boston.
ok..yeah Toine definitely gave Paul some extra fire, they were really good friends and like to play together and we're pretty good together. I still remember when we traded for Toine, when he came back, after that trade we did so nasty, up until the playoffs. I miss the days of seeing Ricky Davis here, Toine, GP...fun team to watch.


Where the f**k is ricky davis now? anyone know?
 06-16-2010, 08:24 PM         #47
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
what will it take to get wisdom banned? seriously, no one likes him (except legendisdope who should also be banned), he brings nothing good here...thats just my opinion though
This is the web, even an IP ban doesn't mean s**t to the avg computer user.
 06-16-2010, 08:26 PM         #48
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Dogg I'm done...this n*gga said flopped into the knife 11 times...then flopped on the bottle
Not gonna lie, I chuckled over a blunt.

At the end of the day its all jokes because Pierce will ball.
 8 years ago '05        #49
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
@ some of the s**t in this thread but this is Boxden lol
 8 years ago '05        #50
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
Pierce probaly acted like he was having a seizure and shi lol
 8 years ago '09        #51
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
i remember that awhile back thats f**ked up
 8 years ago '04        #52
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 DJ Maximum said:
he got to the eastern conference finals as a leader

did kobe do it by himself @ least to the western conference finals? no nobody can so all dat yup yup
so u gonna act like antoine walker wasnt the best player on that team
 8 years ago '04        #53
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 Dee Grande said:
getting to the ECF in the early 2000s isn't an accomplishment
his 3rd year in the league YES IT IS

just because u guys started watching basketball in 04 and dont know any history other than what u know watch on NBA TV
 8 years ago '08        #54
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 DJ Maximum said:
his 3rd year in the league YES IT IS

just because u guys started watching basketball in 04 and dont know any history other than what u know watch on NBA TV

no it's not.


these n*ggas beat a sixers team with leading scorers of iverson, derrick coleman & eric snow. and a pistons squad with leading scorers of stackhouse, cliff robinson and corliss williamson.


nobody cares if this n*gga was a 3rd year player beating that trash. u need to stop with comparing this to anything going on out west


Last edited by Dee Grande; 06-16-2010 at 09:45 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #55
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 MosDefinition said:
so u gonna act like antoine walker wasnt the best player on that team
antoine and his 39 FG%? u fail
 06-16-2010, 10:07 PM         #56
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anything other then a Finals is not impressive from the East during those years. That s**t was the minor leagues.
 8 years ago '07        #57
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
no it's not.


these n*ggas beat a sixers team with leading scorers of iverson, derrick coleman & eric snow. and a pistons squad with leading scorers of stackhouse, cliff robinson and corliss williamson.


nobody cares if this n*gga was a 3rd year player beating that trash. u need to stop with comparing this to anything going on out west
 06-16-2010, 10:12 PM         #58
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, he broke up a f!ght and almost got k!lled...what is so funny about that? the same can happen to any of yall.... has nothin to do with being a man or your f!ghting ability...

if anything the stabber is a f**king punk for not tryna fade up PP with his HANDS...you know...what MEN do....
 06-16-2010, 10:15 PM         #59
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
damn, he broke up a f!ght and almost got k!lled...what is so funny about that? the same can happen to any of yall.... has nothin to do with being a man or your f!ghting ability...

if anything the stabber is a f**king punk for not tryna fade up PP with his HANDS...you know...what MEN do....
Someone breaks up a f!ght then that person gets smashed on as well. Breaking up a f!ght normally ends up causing a damn brawl or more.

Mind ya f**king business and s**t won't happen
 8 years ago '05        #60
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 I'm The Dan said:
Almost single handedly? Come on now...



The season the Celtics went to the ECF without KG and Allen:

Pierce: 26/7/3
Antoine Walker put up: 22/9/5

And about the argument that you guys were trying to put up about "Pierce going to the ECF without help.." -- If Kobe had someone during the days of Kwame Brown, Smush Parker and Brian Cook that could put up 22/9/5 then s**t would be completely different.

A matter of fact, Pau Gasol, the one everyone seems to recognize as the best big man in the league and so on...

Well for the last three seasons, Pau has averaged: 19/9.5/3.4 with LA.

So, Pau averages 19/10/3 and the Lakers go to three straight finals with Kobe. Walker averaged 22/9/5 and they get eliminated in the ECF in the weak a.ss east.

It's funny when Celtics' fans don't even know they're own history. Maybe they weren't fans back then and have since joined with KG and Ray Allen. You're probably the same fans that were chanting MVP for Kobe in Boston.

So, no one is going to say anything? Did I shut you down that much?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy