Proof TI Snitched..... He's a sniotch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2010, 02:08 PM         #1
14975 pageviews
55 comments

J Roadshki 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Proof TI Snitched..... He's a sniotch

Im gettin tired of him askin "who did i snitch on" so I'll expose the facts

he was buying the weapons to avenge his patnaz death, which alludes to the fact that he obviously had info on the k!llers. When he gets caught with the weapons he now is the only one going to jail and the k!llers are still free. Of course this doesnt make sense, so TI shared his information and got his revenge while shortening his own time.

Think about it, weeks after TI gets caught, all of a sudden the k!llers get caught image. If the police already had info on them, they would have caught them before they caught tip! And all this talk about the paperwork, listen, if a 7 time felon can get a 10 years sentence re duced to 8 months.... what makes you think he couldnt get a deal worked out on simple paperwork?? image be foreal. His deal was centered around him being a "public figure" so apparently the feds acknowledged that, so they could have acknowledged that and sealed the documents or kept it off record. Jus treated it as TIP giving an anonymous Tip lol

Bottomline: a man gets k!lled, his friend gets caught with a gun..... all of a sudden the police catch the k!ller and the friend gets off. its a no brainer... the friend had the guns to get revenge but when he got caught he let the feds do it

TI SNITCHED
jasonchambers gave props

55 comments for "Proof TI Snitched..... He's a sniotch"

7 years ago '06        #2
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 827 827
 06-16-2010, 02:12 PM         #3
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if u knew who murdered your best friend you wouldnt tell the police?.... f**k outta here wit this snitchin s**t
 06-16-2010, 02:27 PM         #4
J Roadshki  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no tellin what i would do..... im jus sayin he's lyin about not tellin.
 06-16-2010, 02:28 PM         #5
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aiight valid point
 7 years ago '05        #6
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

Thread Saved.
 7 years ago '06        #7
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ saying you're gonna expose the facts and you don't have any sources whatsoever. k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #8
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
I'm glad he snitched. k!llers can't just run around free because of some stupid code.
 7 years ago '06        #9
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 3668 3668
@ sniotch
 7 years ago '05        #10
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
I'm glad there is a k!ller off the street. Stay Snitching
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #11
Majic_One 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 61 61
LOL! This is so pointless. The cops are not going to exchange a guy with enough illegal guns to k!ll a small city (evidence in hand) for a guy who may or may not have murdered one person (hearsay). Plus, if I loaded up and went to k!ll whoever k!lled my best friend and got caught up on the way what am I supposed to do? Go to jail, not tell the cops about the k!llers and let the k!llers walk free (possibly leave the country cuz they know I'm coming now) til I get out? Or go to jail and let the cops pick up the k!llers too? Even if your "theory" is correct it does not fall under the category of snitching.

Here's an example for you:

Snitch = Guy sells drugs. Guy gets caught selling drugs. In exchange for a lighter sentence, he tells the cops about another guy selling drugs. Mostly likely on a larger scale than he is.

Not a snitch = Someone's house gets broken into.They find out who did it and tell the cops.
 7 years ago '05        #12
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
Insert a didn't read gif
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-16-2010, 02:46 PM         #13
Menphyel7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you didn't read the case did you.....the dude's own brother snitch on him
 7 years ago '06        #14
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
Don't need proof...he snitched. If Tip wasn't a celebrity the info would be out. But since he a worldwide known figure the info won't come out. How he gonna make a living under givernment protect. Because thats exactly what he is going to need if the info did come out. You gotta think about his family as well.
 7 years ago '07        #15
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 J Roadshki said:
Im gettin tired of him askin "who did i snitch on" so I'll expose the facts

he was buying the weapons to avenge his patnaz death, which alludes to the fact that he obviously had info on the k!llers. When he gets caught with the weapons he now is the only one going to jail and the k!llers are still free. Of course this doesnt make sense, so TI shared his information and got his revenge while shortening his own time.

Think about it, weeks after TI gets caught, all of a sudden the k!llers get caught . If the police already had info on them, they would have caught them before they caught tip! And all this talk about the paperwork, listen, if a 7 time felon can get a 10 years sentence re duced to 8 months.... what makes you think he couldnt get a deal worked out on simple paperwork?? be foreal. His deal was centered around him being a "public figure" so apparently the feds acknowledged that, so they could have acknowledged that and sealed the documents or kept it off record. Jus treated it as TIP giving an anonymous Tip lol

Bottomline: a man gets k!lled, his friend gets caught with a gun..... all of a sudden the police catch the k!ller and the friend gets off. its a no brainer... the friend had the guns to get revenge but when he got caught he let the feds do it

TI SNITCHED

Associated Press: CINCINNATI - The driver of a vehicle involved in an Ohio gun battle that k!lled a member of the rapper T.I.'s entourage during a wild highway chase has pleaded guilty to manslaughter and other charges.
Forty-one-year-old Padron Thomas was initially charged with murder. But he struck a deal with prosecutors that allowed him to plead to lesser charges in exchange for testifying in December against his brother, who pulled the trigger.

thread fail
 7 years ago '08        #17
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,728 | Props total: 12147 12147
 DeadLy CombO 47 said:
so if u knew who murdered your best friend you wouldnt tell the police?.... f**k outta here wit this snitchin s**t
Right this clown can't be serious...

SO if this is indeed the case...

and Yo brother got popped (cuz Big Phil was like a real brother to him)

You got caught with guns you were about to have used on the k!llers

Police ask you why you got them guns?

Tip "Where I'm from we handle justice in the streets...yall taking too damn long."

Police "Well what do you know Mr. TI?"

Tip "Well I know where them n*ggas sleep at and you caught me just in time cuz they wasn't gon be here much longer."

Police "OK, well tell us where they at and we'll reduce your sentence"

Right like that conversation really happened
 06-16-2010, 02:57 PM         #18
Don Peru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some stupid muthaf**kas....the man got CAUGHT

i bet if he didn't get caught, he would have just tried to have them guys murdered....but since he got caught up and was facing so many years, why not snitch on your enemies? its like k!lling two birds with one stone, he gets a chance to save his life and s**t on his enemies in one breath (or should i say testimony )

i would have did the exact same thing if i was in TIP situation....especially seeing as the reason why he got caught up was over the guns he brought to k!ll THEM in the first place....only a weakminded dumbf**k would lay it down and do all that time while the k!llers of your best friend get to remain free, f**k THAT
 7 years ago '07        #19
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,829 | Props total: 4803 4803
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That doesn't explain how the k!llers got caught in the first place.

Post fail
maybe cuase everybody and they granmama's saw them at tha club that nite

thinkin a millionare is buyin guns to drive 26 hours to ohio for revenge = life fail
 06-16-2010, 02:58 PM         #20
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money can buy you anything dude. I aint trying to defend TI but all you really have is circumstantial.

For starters just because they were arrested after TI means nothing. When it comes to murders cops have to get the most information they can before actually arresting someone.

Whether TI told them they did it or not doesn't make him a snitch. You're a snitch if you're trying to save your own a.ss and pull dirt that has no relevance to your case into the matter.

Buttt wasn't TI there when his boy was k!lled? He was a witness either way I'm sure the cops already knew who probably did it and who TI was going after.

Also TI is a 'celeb' the money and pull he has saved his a.ss. s**t if my boy can get 139 felonies and 200 misdemeanors w/ one case then pay 50 g's on a lawyer and only get 8 months in VOP what you think someone like TI can do?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy