Has Mark Jackson's, "Mama There Goes That Man" become a top 10 saying in sports?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 trill jackson said:
kevin harland or whatever his name is "with no regard for human life" that's classic. if a sportscaster wants to be remembered he has to invent a catchphrase so i can't blame jax for trying. jax needs to be on the sidelines coaching anyway

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #42
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Vincent_Chase said:
Mark Jackson is that n*gga, he and Van Gundy make a great team
are you serious?? van gundy is honest mark jackson always seems like he is kissing the referees and the leagues a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #43
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 oldnavy1 said:

Now people will hate because it's a saying referring to Kobe, but it's a hot line nonetheless.
Mark Jackson has been blowing Kobe all series all playoffs. He's not supposed to be the Kobe cheerleader but he's thrown the idea of unbiased announcing out the window. It's supposed to make it possible for Celtics and Lakers fans alike to watch the game but I'll be muting the game sometimes cuz Mark Jackson doesn't shut the f**k up.

Dude really thinks he's a great basketball mind, he's really the best we can do for announcers?? s**ts sad. Van Gundy at least goes both ways.

Not to mention the way Mark Jackson 100% of the time agrees with the calls made. He's just a little puppet/robot that's gonna agree and go along and never question the refs.
 7 years ago '07        #44
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I'm not trying to sound like an a**hole or anything but i dont really expect laker fans to talk bad about jackson, he reallly does talk so much about kobe. not like its against the rules, but he really does go overboard on the kobe talk
 7 years ago '06        #45
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
I'm not trying to sound like an a**hole or anything but i dont really expect laker fans to talk bad about jackson, he reallly does talk so much about kobe. not like its against the rules, but he really does go overboard on the kobe talk
It's pathetic. Lakers fans will say that oh they're just hating on kobe, stfu I give credit when due this s**t is annoyoing to watch as a fan. I don't expect Mark Jackson to compliment the Celtics one little bit but it would be nice if he just shut the f**k up and let people watch the game instad of letting us know how much he loves Kobe the entire game. There's been a number of times in this series when I've muted the TV so I don't have to listen to his fake jive a.ss blowing kobe.
 7 years ago '04        #46
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 MrNickNick said:
i hate when he says that... that and the "hand down, man down "
That's a classic!

"And you know the rule, hand down, MAN DOWN"

And "He's a KNOCK-DOWN shooter" lol...
 06-16-2010, 10:04 AM         #47
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t is terrible

Dude is one of the worst sports commentators around.
 7 years ago '04        #48
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
 beantown said:
It's pathetic. Lakers fans will say that oh they're just hating on kobe, stfu I give credit when due this s**t is annoyoing to watch as a fan. I don't expect Mark Jackson to compliment the Celtics one little bit but it would be nice if he just shut the f**k up and let people watch the game instad of letting us know how much he loves Kobe the entire game. There's been a number of times in this series when I've muted the TV so I don't have to listen to his fake jive a.ss blowing kobe.
That's how I feel about Jordan...
 7 years ago '04        #49
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 hbk83 said:
are you serious?? van gundy is honest mark jackson always seems like he is kissing the referees and the leagues a.ss
Truth.

Van Gundy is the only thorough one up there. They ignore it when he calls the refs out too lol...
 7 years ago '06        #50
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
That's how I feel about Jordan...
I don't know what your point is man but honestly I know Kobe's good I just don't need to hear it 89.99999% of the f**kin game it gets so old. Kobe stans love it because it reinforces their love for Kobe but the fact of the matter is that the whole Lakers team beat the Celtics it wasn't one guy.
 7 years ago '06        #51
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
That's a classic!

"And you know the rule, hand down, MAN DOWN"

And "He's a KNOCK-DOWN shooter" lol...
yea cuz Mark Jackson really coined the phrase "knock down shooter" my god...
 7 years ago '04        #52
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,633 | Props total: 1133 1133
i'm warming-up to Mark Jackson. I still prefer Snapper Jones, Marv and Bill Walton. NBC w/John Tesh theme music >>>> ESPN/ABC
 7 years ago '07        #53
space
space
was it shannon brown or farmar that dove for the loose ball with Rondo? either way it wa shilairous because both guys dove for the ball, but because the Laker (i forget who) got the ball Jackson was like "look at him put his body on the line for the ball" acting as if Rondo didnt do the exact same thing didnt even mention rondo dove as well.

I mean it was a great play for Farmar/Brown, but its not like Rondo stood there and watched
 06-16-2010, 10:48 AM         #54
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Walt Clyde Frazier >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

only if he was doing the finals...
 7 years ago '09        #55
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Anybody is better than Bill Walton. I hate that guy, but luckily for me I've had to opportunity to let my feelings about him be known face to face
 7 years ago '04        #56
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 0 0
"....for three...BANG!" - who says that

and not for nothin, Kobe is very very skilled...and I hate the guy...but as players even, you can't help but be in awe of some of the stuff that n*gga do...he ice cold

C/p
 7 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Anybody is better than Bill Walton. I hate that guy, but luckily for me I've had to opportunity to let my feelings about him be known face to face
"Throw it dowwwn big man" >>>>>>>>>>>> "momma there goes that man again"

i feel like such a f*g even typing that
 7 years ago '10        #58
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
"Hand down, Man down" Quoted for truth.
 7 years ago '08        #59
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
Harlan is definitely the illest.

my favorite?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #60
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 Hystwise said:
"....for three...BANG!" - who says that

and not for nothin, Kobe is very very skilled...and I hate the guy...but as players even, you can't help but be in awe of some of the stuff that n*gga do...he ice cold

C/p
Mike Breen.
I love that one too.
"BANG!"

breen just gets soo excited.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Imagin3; 06-16-2010 at 12:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy