Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah dont really understand that
Came back...its on the Canucks.
 7 years ago '07        #122
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 304 304
This draft is such a mess, so unorganized. They look like they dont give a s**t how bad this draft is playing out. They need to make it like the NFL and have the pick, teams, and picks on a ticker or something...just seems really unprofessional
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #123
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
This draft is such a mess, so unorganized. They look like they dont give a s**t how bad this draft is playing out. They need to make it like the NFL and have the pick, teams, and picks on a ticker or something...just seems really unprofessional
Posted via Mobile Device
I think its better....than the NBA & NFL, f**k war rooms...GM's actually get too talk to each other face to face about trades, ALL the players are there....and theres actually more than 1 round.

Too each his own though.
 7 years ago '07        #124
space
space
I like the set up of it, but i dont like how the guys just make their pick sitting down, i'd rather the commish or vp or something announce the pick, but they announce the pick when the announcers are talking. The NHL just seems like they dont really care about this and they dont think anyones watching.

Whatever, I wont get mad about it, just found it weird. Cant wait til next season
 7 years ago '07        #125
space
space
The word down here at the Staples Center is that the Boston Bruins are likely to trade Marc Savard today, as they look to free up some cap space and create room on the roster for first round pick Tyler Seguin.

Even though there's though Seguin could get one more year in the OHL, there's still a good chance he makes the jump to the Bruins this season.

The Bruins are looking to get some defense on the way back, and I've heard mention that they'd like to package Savard with Tim Thomas if possible. I doubt that trade will happen when you consider Thomas' contract, but a Savard trade is defenitely possible.

No word on which teams might be interested, or exactly what sort of value the Bruins can get. All we have to go on is a general consensus on the floor and some whispers from the team's tables.
 7 years ago '07        #126
space
space
With the distinct lack of blockbuster trade action throughout the 2010 NHL Draft, it appears we'll have a little something to celebrate as sources are indicating that the Philadelphia Flyers have come to a verbal agreement with the San Jose Sharks to send the rights to goaltender Evgeni Nabokov to the Flyers as Tim Panaccio at CSNPhilly tells us.

According to league sources, the Flyers have a verbal agreement in place with the San Jose Sharks to fork over a seventh-round pick next season if they can sign San Jose's Evgeni Nabokov before July 1, when he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

Don Meehan, the agent who represents Nabokov, told CSNPhilly.com earlier that his client's no-trade clause is not an issue. San Jose obviously has given the Flyers permission to get a deal done and Meehan is willing to engage the Flyers ahead of July 1.

Late Saturday Meehan said it might not be "feasible" to get a deal done before July 1.

Obviously when you're only getting the rights to a player you run a risk of getting nothing on your return. If this report turns out to be true and the Flyers are only sacrificing a seventh-round pick next year to get a few days to hammer something out with Nabokov before he hits free agency, the Flyers have everything to gain and very little to lose. If they get him signed before he hits free agency, the Flyers lock down the first big time goalie the franchise has seen since their first go-round with Ron Hextall in the 1980s.

The Sharks, meanwhile, k!lled any potential leverage they had in making a deal for his rights by declaring they were parting ways with Nabokov come July 1st no matter what. Whether they deal his rights or not doesn't matter to them since they're already eyeballing what will be available on July 1 or even sniffing around at Boston's Tim Thomas. The Sharks are in a good position, however, and unless they're thoroughly displeased with the free agent pack of goaltenders going after Thomas should be an absolute last resort.
 7 years ago '07        #127
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Yeah saw the Nabakov rumours earlier......if Flyers got him.
 7 years ago '07        #128
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BrownBag said:
We drafted brothers. The sedins bettwr watch out for the hayes lmaooo I'm just f**king.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybeee........................................... ............................

is it July 1st yet?
 7 years ago '07        #129
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BrownBag said:
Why u asking that man.
Posted via Mobile Device
So theres some NHL news about free agents, ain't no rumours or updates since friday.
 7 years ago '07        #130
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BrownBag said:
i wouldnt think this offseason would be this bad...
Thats what I been trying too tell you since the NHL season thread...Hawks are never going too be deep like that again for awhile, enjoy the Cup while you have it. I mean ya'll aren't going too be out of the picture of course, cause you have all the key players still but .. it's not going to be a walk in the park like this year with teams getting stronger .
 7 years ago '07        #131
space
space
yeah Hawks are gonna be nice, but i dont see them making it back to the Cup...Wings are gonna be extra hungry next year. Boston-Detroit for the cup next year
 7 years ago '07        #132
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah Hawks are gonna be nice, but i dont see them making it back to the Cup...Wings are gonna be extra hungry next year. Boston-Detroit for the cup next year
This is what I got so far....

Western:

Chicago
Vancouver
L.A. (Depends if they land Kovy or a bonafide scorer, if they don't insert San Jose)
Detroit
San Jose
Avalanche

& battle for 7th & 8th between Ducks, Jackets, Blues, Coyotes.

Eastern:

Caps
Philly
Pens
Beantown
NJ
Sens

7th & 8th between Islanders, Rangers, Leafs & Tampa.

Cup = Canucks Vs. Caps.

This is as of NOW. .. Talk to me after July 1st.
 7 years ago '07        #133
space
space
It sounds like Savard could be heading to Toronto..but I dont understand why Burke wouldnt do Kaberle for Savard...he wants to put in Mikhail Grabovski...I've heard of this guy before but dont know much about him and checked his stats...they arent outstanding numbers, just pretty good. I would hope we wouldn't trade Savard straight up for him. I dont even know if Savard-Kaberle straight up would be smart for us, even though it would make our D so much better than it already is.
 7 years ago '07        #134
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
It sounds like Savard could be heading to Toronto..but I dont understand why Burke wouldnt do Kaberle for Savard...he wants to put in Mikhail Grabovski...I've heard of this guy before but dont know much about him and checked his stats...they arent outstanding numbers, just pretty good. I would hope we wouldn't trade Savard straight up for him. I dont even know if Savard-Kaberle straight up would be smart for us, even though it would make our D so much better than it already is.

If anything you's need more help on the back end.....I'd laugh at you's if you ended up with Garbovski
 7 years ago '07        #135
space
space
I'd get a few chuckles in myself
 7 years ago '07        #136
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Man I really hope we land Hamhuis or Michalek only July 1st.

Erhoff - Edler
Ballard - Michalek/Hamhuis
Salo - _______

7 years ago '07        #137
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
With the NHL Free Agent Frenzy set to begin on Canada Day, NHL teams still have a few days to make some personnel moves via trades, waivers and buyouts. Some quick thoughts everything via Twitter on Tuesday:

- By the way, agents are now permitted to seek offer sheets on restricted free agents - as long as neither the player or the club have requested salary arbitration. So the best targets for offer sheets are RFAs with no arbitration rights - James Neal (DAL), Bobby Ryan (ANA) and Marc Staal (NYR) amongst others.

- Ethan Moreau, Robert Nilsson and Patrick O'Sullivan were all placed on waivers by the Oilers on Tuesday, and are buyout eligible. Other players placed on waivers include the Ducks' Nathan Oystric, the Lightning's Todd Fedoruk and New York Rangers' Donald Brashear, Aaron Voros and Patrick Rissmiller. Jonathan Cheechoo, Petteri Nokelainen, Ales Kotalik, Jim Vandermeer and Ville Koistenen all cleared waivers today and are eligible to be bought out by their former clubs.

- I do not believe the Calgary Flames intend to buy out forward Ales Kotalik. It's more like, "we can now bury you in the minors, maybe you want to play in Europe instead?" Also, the Flames can't afford to use valuable cap space on a buyout. The aim is to find a spot for Kotalik, where he doesnt count against cap and someone else pays.

- The Toronto Maple Leafs may have some interest in Marc Savard (BOS) and Mike Ribeiro (DAL) but there is no sense of urgency whatsoever at the moment. Most likely mid-July More likely mid-July depending on how things go in free agency.

- It's funny how the KHL could be the NHL team's best friend, now that there are contracted players they are trying to move to offset costs and open up cap room!

- Dialogue between the Penguins and Dan Hamhuis continues. Nothing is carved in stone by any means, but the odds favor Hamhuis going to market on July 1. That does not mean the Penguins would be out of it. Far from it - the player may just want to see everything on the table before making a decision.

- It appears as though the Toronto Maple Leafs and forward Nikolai Kulemin are making progress on a new deal. Nothing is done yet, however the two sides appear to be closing the gap. If it gets done, I'm guessing it would be around $2.5 million per year or somewhere a little south of that. Kulemin and his agent have reportedly been looking for a deal closer to the $3 million mark.

- While there may be sentimental reasons to envision Mike Modano back in Minnesota to finish off his career with the Wild, it wouldn't appear to be a good "hockey" fit at this time.
 7 years ago '04        #138
TurboE 
space
space
$863 | Props total: 2 2
i swear to god if Sather doesnt give Marc Staal the money he is asking and lets him walk i will never cheer for the Rangers again....
 7 years ago '07        #139
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
TORONTO -- The Chicago Blackhawks are sending forward Kris Versteeg to Toronto in a five-player deal.

He had 44 points in 79 regular-season games last season.

Versteeg added 14 points in the post-season for the Stanley Cup champions.

The Maple Leafs give up forwards Viktor Stalberg, Chris DiDomenico and Philippe Paradis in the deal.

Toronto also gets the rights to left-winger Bill Sweatt.
 7 years ago '05        #140
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
if im not mistaken we signed leighton to a 2 year deal (think i heard it earlier today on philly sports radio)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy