most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Jralez said:
jordan staal?
I don't even think he should of been nominated this year over Toews.

Just personal opinion though...Jordan Staal became the player the Pens needed him too be.

He's a beast.
 7 years ago '07        #102
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 m-f said:
Word man.

Good signing with Boychuk he was a beast in the P-offs.

Recchi would be a good mentor for Hall. (We all know you're gettin' him)

Rumour: Dan Hamhuis is not close to signing a deal in Philly.

He wants to be a Canucks we all know this.
wait, everyone knows we're getting Hall? All I've been hearing is that its most likely gonna be Seguin :mj2:

i hope to god we get Hall, but I cant help but think he's going #1

just curious, what makes you think we're getting Hall? you hearing some stuff floating around?
 7 years ago '07        #103
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
wait, everyone knows we're getting Hall? All I've been hearing is that its most likely gonna be Seguin :mj2:

i hope to god we get Hall, but I cant help but think he's going #1

just curious, what makes you think we're getting Hall? you hearing some stuff floating around?
Just personal opinion, Oilers don't need him... They got enough wingers, they need that solid Center.

I see them picking Seguin, but I mean you can't go wrong with Hall....I just think Bruins are going to be able too pull it off...we all know thats who they want.
 7 years ago '07        #104
space
space
 m-f said:
Just personal opinion, Oilers don't need him... They got enough wingers, they need that solid Center.

I see them picking Seguin, but I mean you can't go wrong with Hall....I just think Bruins are going to be able too pull it off...we all know thats who they want.
Yeah I agree Oilers need a center more, but from what I've been hearing, Edmonton has been flip flopping them 1 and 2, but would most likely take Hall because he is better. I mean, I'll gladly take Seguin, but I have just been really all about Hall so I feel like Seguin would be a disappointment even though he will still be nasty (hopefully). find out tomorrow
 7 years ago '05        #105
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
jeff carter is available

f**king burke better makes some moves here
 7 years ago '07        #106
space
space
While the majority of the Bruins focus of late has been on who they want to take with the second overall pick in Friday's NHL Draft, the speculation is picking up surrounding a couple of players on their roster that they may be looking to trade. The Sporting News goes into the dirty details.

The Bruins reportedly have given Tim Thomas' agent permission to seek a trade. And the Boston Herald says Bruins are expected to peddle Savard, a clear indication they are locked in on Tyler Seguin with the second-overall pick.

While it seems strange Thomas' agent got permission to make a deal, keep in mind that Thomas has a no movement clause in his contract so having him find a place he'd like to go to is a bit more important than the Bruins potentially finding a trade partner that Thomas would nix a deal to. One team that just might be more than interested in talking to the Bruins about Thomas are the Philadelphia Flyers as CSN Philly's Tim Panaccio tells us.

Sources at the Board of Governors confirmed on Thursday that Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren and Boston's Peter Chiarelli have spoken about the netminder, who has three years left on his contract and has been replaced as a starter by Tuukka Rask.

Flyers' sources say, however, they consider Thomas "too expensive," despite his 2.56 goals against average and .915 save percentage in 43 games last season.

Outside sources say, however, the Flyers are willing to move two players "if" they decide to go the Thomas route and "if" it's the right players to move. Those sources added the only untouchable Flyers are Mike Richards and Jeff Carter.

The Bruins would be faced with the prospect of dealing Thomas to a fellow Eastern Conference rival and having to deal with potentially having Thomas beating their own team on a regular basis. That's not exactly a heart-warming scenario for the Bruins but when you're looking for salary relief, strange bedfellows are often had.

As for Savard, who the Bruins signed to a contract extension last December, he too has a no-movement clause in his contract, one that becomes much more limited on July 1st when the new contract begins. So where are the Bruins in figuring out where they'd want to send him? Turns out Joe Haggerty at CSN New England got the details there.

Sources indicate Marc Savard would OK move to OTT, TOR and CHI if right deal was there. Problem: Currently none of those teams want him

Well isn't that a kick in the pants for the Bruins. It's also interesting to see that Toronto and Ottawa are on that list. I don't suppose that Savard would have payback on his mind at all there. I'm sure the Bruins would love to talk to Toronto about something involving Tomas Kaberle but there's no doubt that Toronto would want a little bit extra from the Bruins to do something like that.

There's a lot of smoke circulating about both of these Bruins stars so there's discussions being had about both guys, whether it turns into something more substantial or not we may have to wait until the start of the draft or even July 1st to see what may or may not shake loose. Needless to say, keeping an eye on what the Bruins are doing may become mandatory watching the next week or two.
exciting offseason so far
 7 years ago '05        #107
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 m-f said:
Didn't say Kesler deserved it......But he had something like 75 give aways I think?

I remember someone posted the stats near seasons end when the nominations were announced .

He won it by default, just a respect thing for him.

Kesler/Toews/Richards will be nominated next year bank it.
He had over 120+ takeaways too, which would be 50 more than his giveaways (if 75 was the number )
 7 years ago '04        #108
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 BrownBag said:
Man just heeard big buf was a MAIN reason we were in the stanley cup finals. He's gonna be missed. Always said he should of been apart of the core :( s**t just blew my whole f**king day
Posted via Mobile Device
Yup. That's f**king crazy.
 7 years ago '07        #109
space
space
2 hours away
 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM         #110
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im guessin this is gonna be on versus? who are the panthers expected to take at #3? i haven't been able to see them play on a consistent basis the past few yrs and been stuck watchin the bum a.ss lightning
 7 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
who the f**k did we get back for Horton?

i dont really follow hockey like that to know if hes a scrub or not
Dennis Wideman (D), the 15th overall pick, and a 3rd rounder next year. Wideman was great in the playopffs, but had a lot of trouble all year. He'll do fine in Florida
 7 years ago '07        #112
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
im guessin this is gonna be on versus? who are the panthers expected to take at #3? i haven't been able to see them play on a consistent basis the past few yrs and been stuck watchin the bum a.ss lightning
yeah on Versus, in like 5 minutes...from what I've been reading theyre gonna take one of these 2 defensemen: Cam Fowler or Erik Gudbranson
 7 years ago '07        #113
space
space
If we traded the #2 pick to edmonton for players I'd be f**king pissed beyond belief...Pete's not that insane
 7 years ago '07        #114
space
space
f**k....f**k i wanted Hall bad
 7 years ago '07        #115
space
space
It is being reported, but has not yet been confirmed, that the Canucks have traded Steve Bernier and a first round pick in tonight's draft to Florida for Keith Ballard.

Stay tuned for confirmation.
According to the Dallas Morning News, the Stars are actively shopping Mike Ribeiro.

That's significantly different from an earlier report that said the Stars were only listening to offers and not trying to part ways with Ribeiro. The Stars reportedly would like to acquire a blueliner, but they first need to free up some cap space. Ribeiro is owed $5 million per season through 2012-13. It looks like the Stars aren't close to a deal, but we'll keep you posted.
 7 years ago '07        #116
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Man f**k the Canucks....how the f**k you gonna give up Grabner? thats my favorite player.

Thats f**king annoying for Keith f**kin' Ballard? Hopefully he takes off Luongos head so we never have too see him in net again.
 7 years ago '07        #117
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Got rid of Bernier's ridiculous contract, please get rid of Bieksa for a solid forward pleeeeeeeeeease Gillis.

I don't know..........Tallon is smart.
 7 years ago '07        #118
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
The trade is conditional on who's available @ 25??

LOOOOL
 7 years ago '07        #119
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Alright last post of the night......I'm over it, if the trade goes through thank you Gillis.

Yeah sure Grabner might be a star but he'll be in the east.....We get too keep Raymond now, have Shroeder, and Hodgson too still come up and get ice time.

I doubt the Canucks are far from done making moves now if this trade goes through.

Enjoy the draft peeps, and have a great night.......let the drinking begin.
 7 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 m-f said:
The trade is conditional on who's available @ 25??

LOOOOL
yeah dont really understand that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago