2010 NHL Off-Season Thread

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 BrownBag said:
Man just heeard big buf was a MAIN reason we were in the stanley cup finals. He's gonna be missed. Always said he should of been apart of the core :( s**t just blew my whole f**king day
Posted via Mobile Device
PEEEEACEEE OUT.

I really wanted too see him in the playoffs again next year.
 7 years ago '07        #82
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BrownBag said:
*insert crying gif* I knew changes were gonna happen but not that big a.ss one. Move f**king huet man wtf!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
How they gonna move him when he's making 5 mil a year??

LOL.
 7 years ago '10        #83
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
Chicago doesn't win another cup for a while, they are in cap hell....good that they got one this year because they wont have another good chance until Huet is off the books
 7 years ago '07        #84
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 hockeysniper said:
Chicago doesn't win another cup for a while, they are in cap hell....good that they got one this year because they wont have another good chance until Huet is off the books
Brian Campbell @ 6.5 too I think.
 7 years ago '07        #85
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Muggz said:
ya thats an official deal, buff gonna be hittin the strip clubs in the atl....campbell should be gone too by the draft
No ones taking on Campbells contract.

Versteeg/Ladd are the next ones gone

Also @ Waddel .. he helped the Hawks if anything.

Last edited by m-f; 06-23-2010 at 06:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #86
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Was Mark Wahlberg wasted or something?

"The winner for rookie of the year is.... Tie Domi"
 7 years ago '07        #87
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Congrats to Sedin for winning MVP...
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '04        #88
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I dont get it. Canucks would still make the playoffs without him. Caps and Penguins would be in the top 10 picks in the draft without Ovi and Crosby.
 7 years ago '06        #89
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
i hope the islanders pick up somebody good
 7 years ago '05        #90
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Datsyuk with another Selke trophy...SHOCKING
 7 years ago '08        #91
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BrownBag said:
Man just heeard big buf was a MAIN reason we were in the stanley cup finals. He's gonna be missed. Always said he should of been apart of the core :( s**t just blew my whole f**king day
Posted via Mobile Device
Damn, seeing Byfuglien on Blackhawk Stanley Cup memorabilia now has a totally new dimension. Like looking at a dead relative.
 7 years ago '07        #92
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Datsyuk with another Selke trophy...SHOCKING
He didn't deserve it... he had almost the same amount of turnovers as take-aways.
 7 years ago '04        #93
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
The Hawks must see something in the draft to make that trade. Alot of other guys who are taking up more cap space that I would've gotten rid of before Buf. He was probably gonna have to go, but I'm a.ssuming ATL said its Buf or nothing. Lets see if the Hawks can turn those draft picks into prospects as they try and take the bloat out of their cap space.
 7 years ago '05        #94
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 m-f said:
He didn't deserve it... he had almost the same amount of turnovers as take-aways.
Can't find the stats anywhere for some reason, but he did have 50 more takeaways than the runner up, Ryan Kesler.
 7 years ago '07        #95
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Can't find the stats anywhere for some reason, but he did have 50 more takeaways than the runner up, Ryan Kesler.
Didn't say Kesler deserved it......But he had something like 75 give aways I think?

I remember someone posted the stats near seasons end when the nominations were announced .

He won it by default, just a respect thing for him.

Kesler/Toews/Richards will be nominated next year bank it.
 7 years ago '07        #96
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
The Boston Bruins have locked up one of their young defencemen for two seasons.

26-year old Johnny Boychuk, who was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1, signed a two-year deal worth a total of $3.75 million.

Last season, Boychuk scored 5 goals and 15 a.ssists in 51 regular season games with the Bruins. In the playoffs, he posted two goals and six a.ssists in 13 games.
The San Jose Sharks have come to contract terms with two of their most important players, Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski, and also bucked the recent NHL trend of handing out long-term, front-end loaded contracts.

Marleau, who would have become an unrestricted free agent on July 1st, has agreed to a four-year deal worth $6.9 million per year, while Pavelski, a restricted free agent, has also agreed to a four-year contract, one that will pay him $4 million per year.

''We are very pleased that Patty and Joe have committed to this organization now and in the future,'' General Manager Doug Wilson said in a release. ''They expressed a strong belief in the direction this franchise is heading but also understand the challenges to keeping a talented group like ours together.

''Both players had a tremendous regular season, excelled on the ice for their respective countries at the Winter Olympics and elevated their game in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. They have solidified their place in the game among the League's top forwards and we are excited as an organization to have Joe and Patty back in San Jose to build on what we accomplished last season.''

Marleau, 30, recently completed his 12th NHL season, all of which have been played in San Jose. He ranks first on the all-time team's list in nearly every offensive category, including games played, goals, a.ssists, points, power play goals, game-winning goals and shots.

Last season, Marleau set a career-high with 44 goals which tied for the second-most ever by a Sharks player in a single season (Nolan, 99-00). He finished fourth in the NHL in goals and 14th in the League in points.

Pavelski, 25, posted 51 points in 2009-10, including tying his career-high in goals while playing in only 67 games. He missed 15 games with a broken foot, suffered on Oct. 6 at Los Angeles. Finishing sixth on the team in scoring, his 25 goals ranked third on San Jose. Pavelski finished the regular season fourth in the NHL in faceoff percentage.

In the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Pavelski led the team in goals and points as well as plus/minus, power-play goals and game-winning goals in 15 games. Overall, his 17 postseason points tied him for 12th in the NHL and his nine goals ranked tied-for-seventh.
Free Agent Frenzy is lookin' weaker.
 7 years ago '07        #97
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
signing boychuk is great, i wanna see Recchi back too ageless wonder
 7 years ago '07        #98
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
signing boychuk is great, i wanna see Recchi back too ageless wonder
Word man.

Good signing with Boychuk he was a beast in the P-offs.

Recchi would be a good mentor for Hall. (We all know you're gettin' him)

Rumour: Dan Hamhuis is not close to signing a deal in Philly.

He wants to be a Canucks we all know this.

Last edited by m-f; 06-24-2010 at 12:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #99
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
The Toronto Maple Leafs have at least five offers on the table for defenceman, Tomas Kaberle.

At this point, none of the existing proposals is considered strong enough to close on a deal, however, that's not to say the Leafs wouldn't accept one of the offers with some tweaking as the day unfolds.

Sources say the offers range from roster players to draft picks.

Toronto has time on its side as well, as Kaberle's no-trade clause, which lifts on Friday, won't be reapplied until mid-August.

One team familiar with the trade discussions says the Leafs have asked for a first round draft pick, however Leafs management maintains, a first round pick in return for Kaberle is not a priority.
 7 years ago '05        #100
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 m-f said:
Didn't say Kesler deserved it......But he had something like 75 give aways I think?

I remember someone posted the stats near seasons end when the nominations were announced .

He won it by default, just a respect thing for him.

Kesler/Toews/Richards will be nominated next year bank it.
jordan staal?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago