Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i cant wait to see where Spezza goes
 7 years ago '07        #42
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
i cant wait to see where Spezza goes
Word this time of the year I stay checking twitter/forums.

NHL offsense >> NBA.

Minus this year because of all the big names.

Canucks better make a splash.....possibly say bye to Bieksa??? one could only hope.
 7 years ago '04        #43
TurboE 
space
space
$863 | Props total: 2 2
bummed because i dont think the Rangers are going to be making many moves this offseason....especially considering the fact nobody will take the contracts of Redden, Rosival or Drury

plus Sather has mentioned already he wants to use whats in the system and give the kids a chance to play first

....as long as i dont see another Donald Brashear signing like last year ill be happy
 7 years ago '07        #44
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 TurboE said:
bummed because i dont think the Rangers are going to be making many moves this offseason....especially considering the fact nobody will take the contracts of Redden, Rosival or Drury

plus Sather has mentioned already he wants to use whats in the system and give the kids a chance to play first

....as long as i dont see another Donald Brashear signing like last year ill be happy
I could see Rangers picking up Demitra too play alongside with his good friend Gaborik. Been saying this for a while now.
 7 years ago '04        #45
TurboE 
space
space
$863 | Props total: 2 2
 m-f said:
I could see Rangers picking up Demitra too play alongside with his good friend Gaborik. Been saying this for a while now.
that i wouldnt mind...but not sure how that would work with cap space unless they can somehow get rid of one of the three big contracts like they did with Gomez
 7 years ago '07        #46
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Off Topic.....But

Crosby is still moving forward. He spent last offseason working on his shot. He's spending this one working on his jump.

"The last couple of offseasons were so short," he said. "I felt like I was just trying to get back to where I was. This year, I'm working to get strong and faster, so next season maybe I can be a little quicker."
= NHL
 7 years ago '05        #47
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
This offseason, I'm hoping Sidney Crosby's d*ck falls off and he turns into a crybaby b**ch...

OH WAIT
 7 years ago '07        #48
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
^^^

Now if that isn't the gayest s**t I ever seen I don't know what is..........How does Chicago get the cover 2 years in a row?

7 years ago '07        #49
space
space
Back to back Blackhawks, huh...good for them.

For NHL '11, they need to add Winter Classic venues...allowing you to choose to play at either Buffalo, Boston, Pitt, Calgary, etc...and they should add net cams for replays
 7 years ago '07        #50
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BrownBag said:
Lmao mf I just know how much you like reading that. At least it isn't anyone but toews. Man deserves anything and everything that comes his way
Posted via Mobile Device
Another one riding the Toews hype wagon.
 7 years ago '07        #51
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BrownBag said:
I've been on it just as long as u have
Posted via Mobile Device

/negs.
 7 years ago '07        #52
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
The Pittsburgh Penguins may consider trading veteran defencemanSergei Gonchar's negotiating rights. Gonchar has a no-trade clause and the Pens would still like to extend his contract, but sources say there's a good chance Gonchar will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1 - so the possibility of following a trend of trading a players rights will likely be explored.

Pittsburgh is a cap team, but on the open market, the 36-year-old Stanley Cup champion could lure upwards of $6 million.

Over the past decade, offensively, Gonchar has produced on a neck and neck pace with Detroit's Nicklas Lidstrom as the NHL's top point getters among NHL defenceman.

Meanwhile, firm offers for Toronto defenceman Tomas Kaberle are expected to materialize by Wednesday or Thursday. Based on the inquiries, the Leafs will likely be able to make a deal, however the draft is a starting point, so it's possible any trade involving Kaberle may not happen until later this summer.

Chicago Blackhawks forwards Andrew Ladd, Kris Versteeg andDustin Byfuglien continue to draw interest, however sources say Chicago isn't interested in trading Patrick Sharp.

Ladd, a two-time Stanley Cup winner is scheduled to become a restricted free agent and is believed to be among the Hawks' most shopped players.

In Florida, Nathan Horton and Stephen Weiss are attracting the most interest, but Panthers GM Dale Tallon says he's receiving calls on a number of different Panthers players.

Tallon says most of the calls are from "tire kickers"…other managers inquiring about the asking price of certain players, but Tallon says, at the moment, it's all just talk.

The Boston Bruins are among the teams in the hunt for Horton, although Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli says the second pick overall in Fridays draft is not in play
 7 years ago '07        #53
space
space
I'm reading and hearing a lot that Horton is probably gonna be a Bruin...wouldnt hate that, he's a good player and former #3 pick
 7 years ago '07        #54
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Rumor:The Blue Jackets have acquired Jason Spezza in exchange for Derick Brassard, Kristian Huselius, and the 4th Overall Pick. More to come
Breaking News: Spezza NOT officially traded to Jackets as of right now, teams still trying to finalize deal but it sounds like its close.
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
Spezza and Nash would be nice
 7 years ago '07        #56
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
The rumours been k!lled.

It was false.
 7 years ago '07        #57
space
space
B's should trade the 15th pick, Toronto's 1st next year, or maybe ours next year, with our 2nd rounder this year for the 4th, maybe add some more picks in...then we get the 2nd and 4th, hopefully get hall and fowler, I'll be realistic though and say Seguin and Fowler...still would be nice and not getting rid of Savard i cant wait for the draft
 7 years ago '07        #58
space
space
The Tampa Bay Lightning have reportedly spoken to Boston about Tim Thomas.

Boston is probably willing to move Thomas after Tuukka Rask stole the starting job in his rookie season. Thomas is just a year removed from winning the Vezina Trophy, but he was less impressive in 2009-10 with a 2.56 GAA and .915 save percentage. The Lightning are definitely in the market for a goaltender, with Antero Niittymaki scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent and Mike Smith coming off a terrible 2009-10 campaign. Philadelphia, Washington, and San Jose might also be interested in Thomas' services.
things are about to pick up in the next few days

Senators GM Bryan Murray isn't prepared to swallow a bad trade in order to move Jason Spezza.

Murray ended up making a bad deal in order to move Dany Heatley last year. However, Heatley had demanded a trade, while Spezza maintains that he merely "wouldn't object" to one. Spezza was not happy with the fact that Senators' fans booed him in the playoffs and he did suggest to Murray that a change of scenery might be for the best. "I said, ‘Unfortunately, that just doesn’t happen," Murray said. "You’ve signed a long-term contract. We have committed to you. You have committed to us.’ We will look at everything that’s going to help our hockey team, but I’m not going to make a bad trade." We'll keep you posted.
Martin Brodeur dismissed a rumor that he might be traded to Washington.

Brodeur has a no-trade clause and the Devils haven't approached him about any potential deal. "I have my fate in my own hands," he said. "I think we’ve made it pretty clear with the organization and they’ve made it pretty clear with me that I would know about it long before it would ever get in the newspapers—if it ever were to happen. And I doubt it’s ever going to happen." Brodeur isn't looking to be moved and he has only good things to say about the Devils' recent selection of John MacLean as the team's new head coach and their acquisition of Jason Arnott.
The Bruins are running out of time to re-sign Mark Recchi before he hits the free agent market.

Recchi is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1st, but it's not clear how determined GM Peter Chiarelli is to re-sign him. "I’m making some progress with some of them, whether it’s imminent I can’t really say," Chiarelli said, speaking of the Bruins' pending unrestricted free agents in general and not Recchi in particular. "But we’ve had continued talks with a few of them. You may see a deal this week, you may not. I can’t say that they’re imminent, but we’ve made progress." Stay tuned.
Flyers GM Paul Holmgren has not spoken with Michael Leighton's agent.

Leighton is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1st. Leighton started off the season as a subpar backup goaltender with the Carolina Hurricanes, but he remade himself when the Philadelphia Flyers claimed him off of waivers. He had a 2.48 GAA and .918 save percentage in 27 games with Philadelphia and a 2.46 GAA and .916 save percentage in 13 postseason contests. However, he struggled against the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup finals, and he looked bad on Chicago's Cup winning goal. Holmgren said it's unfair to look at Leighton "in the light of just that last goal," but he doesn't seem to be in any rush to enter into negotiations with Leighton. Stay tuned.
 7 years ago '07        #59
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
^^

Props on the news, just got off work and was checking some updates/rumours.

Apparently Vancouver is interested in Ladd

& Chicago is trying their hardest so they don't have too move Sharp, instead it would be Versteeg, Ladd, Big Buf, Sopel.

& Bruins are trying their hardest too move Tim Thomas (Or top of their priorities)

Can't wait for thursday/friday too roll around.
 7 years ago '07        #60
space
space
It seems like every summer people complain about humidity, get bad farmer tans and wonder if Scott Niedermayer will retire. If Orange County Register reporter Eric Stephens is correct, the talented defenseman is expected to announce his retirement today.

I must admit that I had little clue that Niedermayer was leaning toward hanging up his skates. Sure, he seemed to lose a step or two on the offensive end (dropping to 48 points in 09-10 after scoring an impressive 59 during the 08-09 season), but he still logged more than 26 minutes per game for the Anaheim Ducks.

While it wouldn't have stunned me if he left Anaheim - especially to play with his brother Rob in New Jersey - I'm a little surprised he's probably going to retire. Then again, the man once known as "Lightningbeard" (because of his magnificently mixed salt-and-pepper playoff beard) has been mulling it over for years.

With 740 points in 1263 career regular season games plus four Stanley Cups, one Norris Trophy, one Conn Smythe and five All-Star appearances, it's not as if Niedermayer has much to prove. That being said, he could still garner a nice paycheck with his smooth skating and veteran presence.

We'll let you know if he makes it official, but it sounds like the end is near for a near-certain future Hall of Famer.
Scott had a very nice career
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago