Sony E3 Media Briefing 3pm EST

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2010, 12:36 PM         #1
11805 pageviews
484 comments

TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony E3 Media Briefing 3pm EST

3pm

[pic - click to view]

YouTube - E3's Channel

[pic - click to view]

484 comments for "Sony E3 Media Briefing 3pm EST"

06-15-2010, 12:44 PM         #2
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word on the streets is that PSN will be down from 12 noon – 3pm PST for an update. This update is for Playstation Home. While the details are sketchy, it is said to be an update to allow music streaming to your personal space. We should have full details later on this if the rumor is true.
 7 years ago '04        #3
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
bulls**t...i saw the microsoft and nintendo briefing.....but i have work at 4 and i'll be missing this...wack sauce

i'ma see if i can resist technology til 2am when i get back and watch the briefing when i get home...probably won't happen lol
 06-15-2010, 12:46 PM         #4
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony has confirmed that brand-new titles will be part of its E3 lineup, describing it as one its most exciting showings ever

Head of UK PR for SCE David Wilson recently told NowGamer: "From our perspective we have an important year with new technologies, PlayStation Move, 3D, new iterations of favourite franchises and brand-new titles all vying for the limelight."

Wilson added that gamers would be impressed by the products and games on show. "We genuinely feel that we have one of our strongest lineups ever so we think you need to be very excited. We have one of our strongest lineups ever”

Indeed, Move, 3D, PSN and game news - hopefully including a Gran Turismo 5 release date - promise to abound at Sony's Press Conference which kicks off at 8pm BST/12pm PST today.

"E3 is a huge event for the industry," Wilson said. "It's maybe more about the media and public perception but if you set out your stall at E3 and it captures the imagination, then yes, there is a psychological boost that can carry you through till all thos products see the light of day."
 06-15-2010, 12:48 PM         #5
MobbDeepReppa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It will be good...
 06-15-2010, 12:49 PM         #6
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS3 Exclusive Days of Thunder: NASCAR Fact Sheet

Celebrating the iconic film “Days of Thunder,” Paramount Digital Entertainment and NASCAR invite gamers to enter the high-stakes world of stock car racing in the adrenaline-packed Days of Thunder: NASCAR Edition (DOT:NE), featuring some of the top racers in NASCAR. In DOT:NE players will learn their way around the track with the guidance of their coach and pit chief, Rowdy Burns, voiced by the actor from the film, Michael Rooker. On the circuit, players will race against both NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers and the other characters from the film, including Cole Trickle and Russ Wheeler. With both single and multiplayer challenges, players race to reach victory lane and prove that “there is nothing you can’t do in a race car!”

KEY FEATURES
• Four Single Player Modes:
o Quick Race: Put the pedal to the metal in a quick spin around some legendary NASCAR-sanctioned tracks.
o Time Trial: Determine your starting position in future races with a time trial.
o Career Mode: Players race in four different circuits at varying difficulty levels.
o Derby Mode: An unlockable mode, players who deal the most destruction without breaking down win.

• Race on Top NASCAR-sanctioned tracks:
o Daytona International Speedway

o Darlington Raceway

o Phoenix International Raceway

o Auto Club Speedway

o Homestead-Miami Speedway

o Kansas Speedway

o Martinsville Speedway

o Michigan International Speedway

o Richmond International Raceway

o Talladega Superspeedway

• Take on the Film’s Drivers: With AI designed to match the film, players will need to watch out for Cole Trickle’s aggressive, rash driving, Rowdy Burn's experienced techniques and Russ Wheeler’s temper.
• Online Multiplayer: Through PSN, up to 12 players can swap paint and race to the top of leader boards

• Compete Against Top NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers:
o Jimmie Johnson
o Mark Martin
o Kurt Busch
o Denny Hamlin
o Tony Stewart
o Greg Biffle
o Juan Montoya
o Ryan Newman
o Kasey Kahne
o Carl Edwards
o Brian Vickers
o Jeff Gordon

• Choose From Three Types of Cars From the Film:
o Accelerator: Russ Wheeler accelerates the fastest, but as the lightest car it’s also the most vulnerable.
o Regulator: Cole Trickle’s car has a balance of speed, weight, durability and acceleration.
o Intimidator: Rowdy Burns’ car has the slowest acceleration but the fastest top speed. Driving the heaviest car does have its advantages - it can also take and deliver the most damage.

• Draft Past Drivers Like the Pros: “Drop the hammer,” drive directly behind another car to minimize air resistance and preserve horsepower, then hit the throttle to surge past other drivers.
• Focus: Navigate out of pile-ups by putting the action around you in slow motion
• “And Rubbin,’ Son, Is Racin’!”: Cars take on damage in real time. Watch the damage meter - when the car has taken a few too many beatings, it’s time to hit the pit for repairs.
• Go “Over the Wall” and Hit the Pit: The pit is all about speed - quickly punch buttons in this mini-game to fill up with fuel, repair damage, and build up your hammer meter.
• Select Sponsors: Players’ driving styles will be monitored by an in-game tracking system, allowing players to be approached by like-minded sponsors.
• SIXAXIS Support: Steer your car with motion control.
• Trade Paint: Performance upgrades let you customize the look and feel of your car, whether you like to speed or if you prefer to grip the asphalt around those turns.
• Earn PSN Trophies: Show your friends that “you can’t outrun the thunder!”
 06-15-2010, 12:50 PM         #7
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

3 exclusives leaked via french amazon

Horizon from Quantic Dream
Uncharted 3
and I AM Alive
also mentioned is the heavily requested Team ICO Collection

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 06-15-2010 at 12:53 PM..
 06-15-2010, 12:55 PM         #8
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Warning: don't wear flip flops to E3. SCEA will be dropping so much knowledge there, it may crush your toes."
- Kevin Butler, VP of Awesome
 06-15-2010, 12:56 PM         #9
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
If Sony was unveiling the PSP 2 today after seeing the Nintendo 3DS they probably said f**k it, we lost. Least they know what kind of keynote they have to bring to the table now.

Wish List:
Infamous 2
Dead Space 2
Twisted Metal
New Metal Gear Game
Id be willing to bet money youll see every game on your list with the exception of a new MGS game but even that is possible with Kojima heading to the conference and suspected to be a guest speaker
 7 years ago '04        #10
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
I wanna see Kevin Butler come out in a white pancho reading I look like a fool... But Honestly Sony does a bad job of keeping their s**t secret. I doubt anything surprises me today. Shocking would be FFVII remake or Kingdom Hearts 3 or Eight Days..

Everything else we already know about.
 06-15-2010, 01:01 PM         #11
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dogmanx23 said:
I wanna see Kevin Butler come out in a white pancho reading I look like a fool... But Honestly Sony does a bad job of keeping their s**t secret. I doubt anything surprises me today. Shocking would be FFVII remake or Kingdom Hearts 3 or Eight Days..

Everything else we already know about.

ive heard rumors of an official FFVII remake coming today but I really doubt it will happen. and Ill bet you they have a few things that will shock you

*coughs* R3 Gameplay *coughs*
 7 years ago '04        #12
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
 TriangleOffense said:
ive heard rumors of an official FFVII remake coming today but I really doubt it will happen. and Ill bet you they have a few things that will shock you

*coughs* R3 Gameplay *coughs*
I know i don't want to hear about PS2 and how much PS2/PSP/PS3 has sold. Nintendo and MS did very little of that. No 50 minute Move demo.

Kevin Bulter giving the Keynote would be awesome for me.

What I hope to see but probably won't

Agent Gameplay or even a trailer.
FFVII Remake
FFXIII Versus
Eight Days
Kingdom Hearts 3
New Metal Gear Game.
Last Guardian Gameplay.

Stuff I think we will see.
KZ3
LBP2
Infamous 2
Motorstorm 3
Uncharted 3
Dead Space 2
Twisted Metal Game.
 06-15-2010, 01:11 PM         #13
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If kevin butler doesn't host it or atleast do a segment i will be incredibly f**king disappointed in sony

if sony cant see the insane fanbase of this amazing and hilarious actor and dont utilize him they have mental problems.
 7 years ago '04        #14
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1160 1160
PSPhone powered by Android? :D

Ok i'm in unicorn land forgive me, but... what I REALLY need is Gran Turismo 5 and a hard date on that :cool-smiley-009:

or am i still in unicorn land with that wish? :(
 7 years ago '04        #15
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1160 1160
 IronMaiden said:
If kevin butler doesn't host it or atleast do a segment i will be incredibly f**king disappointed in sony

if sony cant see the insane fanbase of this amazing and hilarious actor and dont utilize him they have mental problems.
While I'm a sony head hoping for trailers & dope official announcements, I'm REALLY watching just to see & hear dude possibly hosting this ish
 06-15-2010, 01:18 PM         #16
MobbDeepReppa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FFVII Remake
FFVersus XIII /thread
 7 years ago '04        #17
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I might have to watch Sonys nekkid... Just in case that Team ICO collection, Last Guardian, and Final Fantasy VII remake are announced... Save the clothes from stains
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '06        #18
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
WarHawk2?
 7 years ago '06        #19
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
I hope to hear something about Resistance 3
 06-15-2010, 01:20 PM         #20
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think we will see any Last Guardian stuff, its just too far off for them to bring it to the table now but I could be wrong, it has happened once before
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now