Kinect doesnt work for xbox 360 O.G out the box?!

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #21
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
da f**k is a dongle... sound like a s3x toy im not goin in gamestop and ask for that bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #22
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2763 2763
 cold_young_thug said:
ok, your a fanboy. lol even as someone as myself who only owns microsoft products, zune, xbox 360, i know there products break alot more than other consoles. but i also know why, and that makes a big difference. but to say sony or nintendo's products fail at the rate xboxes do is ridiculous.
Ok how am I a fanboy especially when i have all three system. Now where in any of my post did i said the 360 has the same failure rate as the PS3. Now i did mention that both my PS3 and 360 failed on me and my wii is complete s**t due to the lack of game.

really my post is saying all three companies are raping customers with the accessories because the guy is b**ching about the prices of accessories and fail to mention that PS3 controllers cost more than the 360 controller.
 7 years ago '06        #23
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 joeyb8420 said:
course they did microsoft charge for every little detail..f**k MICROSOFT AND THEIR s**tTY a.ss EXPENSIVE OVERPRICE POORLY MADE PCS AND GARBAGE...
 07-05-2010, 05:53 PM         #24
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
course they did microsoft charge for every little detail..f**k MICROSOFT AND THEIR s**tTY a.ss EXPENSIVE OVERPRICE POORLY MADE PCS AND GARBAGE...
Microsoft makes PC's? I must've missed this memo years ago
 7 years ago '05        #25
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
I thought the only issue was that Kinect for the OG 360s will require an extra power supply, not a separate connection all together.

In any case, looks like Nintendo has some competition...and so does the wii fit girl...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #26
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,585 | Props total: 552 552
^^that girl a.ss is top tier
 7 years ago '04        #27
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
^i agree./
 7 years ago '04        #28
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2763 2763
 joeyb8420 said:
well u know what i mean n*ggas the software..what i was tryna say was f**k microsoft and get a mac...get away from windows and all their problems..my mac i never had a problem with...f**k a pc, this aint really got to do with this thread topic but it kinda does, you feel me?

the reason mac's dont have any problem because they only have 8% of PC market.

majority of windows problem is dumbass people, internet explorer, and them being a target of malwares due to their 90% marketshare of the PC market.

And also Window 7=snow leopard and i never have any problem with window 7 because im actually smart enough to know that Macs are basically over priced PC with Mac OS. And add that mac PC has very little customization and hardware upgrade support. Knowing that the PC market evolve so fast that you always want a PC that gives you the ability to upgrade your PC.

I haven't got a virus on my window PC since high-school and that was because i was computer illiterate and before i took classes for computer science.

And speaking of apple, arent they currently getting sued for their new Iphone 4 with the whole left hand reception problem. And isn't IOS4 being out done by both Android 2.0 and WebOS in the software side.
 7 years ago '04        #29
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
victorythagr8 1 cold thug the fan boy 0
 07-06-2010, 12:33 PM         #30
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
the reason mac's dont have any problem because they only have 8% of PC market.

majority of windows problem is dumbass people, internet explorer, and them being a target of malwares due to their 90% marketshare of the PC market.

And also Window 7=snow leopard and i never have any problem with window 7 because im actually smart enough to know that Macs are basically over priced PC with Mac OS. And add that mac PC has very little customization and hardware upgrade support. Knowing that the PC market evolve so fast that you always want a PC that gives you the ability to upgrade your PC.

I haven't got a virus on my window PC since high-school and that was because i was computer illiterate and before i took classes for computer science.

And speaking of apple, arent they currently getting sued for their new Iphone 4 with the whole left hand reception problem. And isn't IOS4 being out done by both Android 2.0 and WebOS in the software side.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::a greement6:
 7 years ago '06        #31
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,534 | Props total: 1036 1036
Ultimately, it depends on how much to dongle is.......If its like a 20 or 30 dollar piece then im ok with it, but if its like a 50 to 100$ piece....f**k microsoft
 7 years ago '04        #32
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
does the b**ch with the palmable a.ss come with the game?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago