Kinect doesnt work for xbox 360 O.G out the box?!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7838 pageviews
34 comments

cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
Kinect doesnt work for xbox 360 O.G out the box?!

If your following E3 you heard the news, only the xbox 360 slims comes with the dedicated kinect port to play it straight out the box. If you have the O.G versions, you'll have to buy a 'dongle' to connect to the kinect...smh. Thats f**kin bulls**t. I hate remodeled consoles, cuz it makes people who already paid the high price to begin with either A, be stuck with outdated versions, or B, fork out MORE money to get the s**t. Then add the fact M$ is being even more money hungry by making it so the old 360's doesnt natively support the kinect. i f**kin hate M$.

34 comments for "Kinect doesnt work for xbox 360 O.G out the box?!"

06-14-2010, 07:32 PM         #2
koopsta36 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know if i'd even buy it but that's some bull....
 8 years ago '05        #3
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
f**k them
 06-14-2010, 08:07 PM         #4
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Want to post a link showing us proof you have to buy a dongle. Asking cuz I think your reading things wrong.

New 360 will have 1 port that will handle both data and power.

With the older 360s you will need to plug Kinect to your USB port and use another cable to plug to the 360 power supply. It would most likely be bundled in with Kinect. MS does stupid s**t sometimes but I highly doubt they would make you pay for a power cord.
 8 years ago '04        #5
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
^^^ u sure about that? they charge you for the cord you need to upgrade your hdd. 20 bones to be exact.
 8 years ago '04        #6
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 cold_young_thug said:
^^^ u sure about that? they charge you for the cord you need to upgrade your hdd. 20 bones to be exact.
You can call Microsoft and have them send you one for free. You got ripped off.
 8 years ago '04        #7
space
space
no, i dont mean for the past ones, i actually did that. ;)

Im speaking on the future way to transfer from the og xbox 360 to xbox 360 slim, not o.g to o.g.
 8 years ago '04        #8
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
considering the wireless controllers probably cost 5 bucks to make by now (it was 11 bucks back in 06) and they're still charging $50-65 for them...I wouldn't be surprised that a console maker would try to rip you off

and they're charging 300 bucks for the new slim when it should be 200 tops considering that they're giving you s**t that should've been in it years ago and are dirt cheap to buy
 8 years ago '05        #9
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
usually i'm a sucker for gimmicks, s**t i gave in and bought a ps3 than a week later the slim ps3 came out and i had to sell my one i just got and buy the slim ps3, same thing with the ps2's and iphones but i think in this case and the damn rip off with the mw2 packs i'm finally going to put my foot down.
doesn't really matter cuz ppl will still buy it but it is gettin' out of hand.
i don't think sony r*pes ppl this bad, hmmm.. what to do
 8 years ago '04        #10
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 white-chocolate said:
usually i'm a sucker for gimmicks, s**t i gave in and bought a ps3 than a week later the slim ps3 came out and i had to sell my one i just got and buy the slim ps3, same thing with the ps2's and iphones but i think in this case and the damn rip off with the mw2 packs i'm finally going to put my foot down.
doesn't really matter cuz ppl will still buy it but it is gettin' out of hand.
i don't think sony r*pes ppl this bad, hmmm.. what to do
every company does it, it's business. take business and economics and you'll learn this quickly. just like apple has a new ipod nano at least once a year. there are always new cell phones every 6 months or so. it's just technology and the way it is today. it's got 5 usb port, built in wifi, 250gb and kinect ready for $300? i'm getting it. just selling off my current 360 arcade and a few extras and i'm good. :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #11
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
considering the wireless controllers probably cost 5 bucks to make by now (it was 11 bucks back in 06) and they're still charging $50-65 for them...I wouldn't be surprised that a console maker would try to rip you off

and they're charging 300 bucks for the new slim when it should be 200 tops considering that they're giving you s**t that should've been in it years ago and are dirt cheap to buy

no one forced you to buy anything to start with and if you want the new one, it is optional. stop crying and fall back. sell ya current 360 with whatever you can just pay the difference. you're getting alot more out the box now for the same current price of $299. by the way, 360 controllers have been about $30-$40 for a few months at least now. no one is ripping you or anyone off, calm down. this is all freedom of choice and if you compare what you get now for $299 compared to the past few models you're getting more. if you wanted to buy the mw2 limited edition then that's on you. This is why I never buy "limited edition" consoles and such.
 8 years ago '07        #12
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,533 | Props total: 70187 70187
Microsoft women can suck my 'dongle' lol. Ppl still gonna go in 2 get this tho.
 8 years ago '04        #13
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
 intoxicated662 said:
no one forced you to buy anything to start with and if you want the new one, it is optional. stop crying and fall back. sell ya current 360 with whatever you can just pay the difference. you're getting alot more out the box now for the same current price of $299. by the way, 360 controllers have been about $30-$40 for a few months at least now. no one is ripping you or anyone off, calm down. this is all freedom of choice and if you compare what you get now for $299 compared to the past few models you're getting more. if you wanted to buy the mw2 limited edition then that's on you. This is why I never buy "limited edition" consoles and such.
seeing how I didn't buy a pos 360 because they were overpriced and breaking...I obviously made the right choice
 8 years ago '04        #14
space
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
seeing how I didn't buy a pos 360 because they were overpriced and breaking...I obviously made the right choice
yeah, because everything else in this world is solid proof from being broken and hassle free with no problems right? point proven. stop being ignorant as it really only happened with earlier models and I never had problems with my 360's so it varied. PS3's, wii's cars, trucks and any other product have had problems too. Does that mean people are going to stop buying Toyota vehicles because of what happened earlier this year? No they're still selling. Not like you see people protesting or anything. Smarten up nas
 06-15-2010, 07:47 PM         #15
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
no, i dont mean for the past ones, i actually did that. ;)

Im speaking on the future way to transfer from the og xbox 360 to xbox 360 slim, not o.g to o.g.

Yea I saw that their selling the transfer cables now but I'm sure you can still call up MS acting dumb.

You can also transfer your data via USB-Stick (8gb Max) 3 times.

But anyway, I'mm 99% sure that Kinect will have that power cord you need for the OG 360's. For $149 that s**t BETTER be included
 7 years ago '04        #16
space
space
power cord of course, the added adapter for og xboxes, lets hope so.
 7 years ago '04        #17
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 cold_young_thug said:
If your following E3 you heard the news, only the xbox 360 slims comes with the dedicated kinect port to play it straight out the box. If you have the O.G versions, you'll have to buy a 'dongle' to connect to the kinect...smh. Thats f**kin bulls**t. I hate remodeled consoles, cuz it makes people who already paid the high price to begin with either A, be stuck with outdated versions, or B, fork out MORE money to get the s**t. Then add the fact M$ is being even more money hungry by making it so the old 360's doesnt natively support the kinect. i f**kin hate M$.
sooo.... i guess you just pre-ordered your dongle before typing this huh...
 7 years ago '04        #18
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 2768 2768
 Liquid-Science said:

i know because the PS3 is any better since they don't even give you any HD cords(no component or HDMI) and their controller cost more than the 360.

And also my 360 is 5 years old and i only had RLD, but also my PS3 also had the yellow light of death, and wii just had s**tty games. S

So stop b**ching about being ripped off and blaming on MS especially when Nintendo and PS3 is doing it alot worst than what MS doing.(wii is basically an oveclocked GameCube slim with a new wireless controller and you cant even buy 3rd party wiimote controllers)
 7 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 Big War said:
sooo.... i guess you just pre-ordered your dongle before typing this huh...
Not at all, im not interested in the kinect. but i know ppl who are, & its f**ked they'll have to buy something extra. if they dont, it'll just come with the package, but that means the ppl with xbox 360 slims will have a 'dongle' they dont need right? those are the only two options.
 7 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
i know because the PS3 is any better since they don't even give you any HD cords(no component or HDMI) and their controller cost more than the 360.

And also my 360 is 5 years old and i only had RLD, but also my PS3 also had the yellow light of death, and wii just had s**tty games. S

So stop b**ching about being ripped off and blaming on MS especially when Nintendo and PS3 is doing it alot worst than what MS doing.(wii is basically an oveclocked GameCube slim with a new wireless controller and you cant even buy 3rd party wiimote controllers)
ok, your a fanboy. lol even as someone as myself who only owns microsoft products, zune, xbox 360, i know there products break alot more than other consoles. but i also know why, and that makes a big difference. but to say sony or nintendo's products fail at the rate xboxes do is ridiculous.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
256 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
114 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy