Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,272 | Props total: 942 942
cant you just preorder online @ gamestop, get the code, then cancel the preorder?
 8 years ago '09        #42
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Looks like a mixture of bc2 and cod....I might cop this.
 8 years ago '04        #43
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
and im pretty sure if you pre-order with Amazon, you don't have to pay anything AND they'll price match when the price eventually drops and/or is added with some gift card or some s**t down the road like ALL of these games are...
 8 years ago '04        #44
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I'm gonna buy it anyway so I'll just preorder today on the way home from work. BFBC2 VIPs can get on tomorrow?
 06-16-2010, 12:06 PM         #45
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Brah why do that? we get in it early from BFBC 2...the rest gotta wait untill Monday
From what I read on GunClub, you need to be a BC2 VIP and pre-order for early access. I could be reading wrong though?
 06-16-2010, 12:37 PM         #46
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEGAR said:
From what I read on GunClub, you need to be a BC2 VIP and pre-order for early access. I could be reading wrong though?
no your not you do need to do both to get in early or just wait 4 days
 06-16-2010, 12:46 PM         #47
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
no your not you do need to do both to get in early or just wait 4 days
Thanks for the clarification TO.

I'll just wait until the 21st, no big deal. From that video posted in this thread, it doesn't seem too far from Battlefield. DICE didn't do too much tweaking with player models or the gun mechanics (reloading animation, etc.).
 8 years ago '08        #48
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
 KEGAR said:
Thanks for the clarification TO.

I'll just wait until the 21st, no big deal. From that video posted in this thread, it doesn't seem too far from Battlefield. DICE didn't do too much tweaking with player models or the gun mechanics (reloading animation, etc.).
I agree, that's what kind of letting me down but this may be pretty good.
 06-16-2010, 01:24 PM         #49
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I agree, that's what kind of letting me down but this may be pretty good.
It honestly looks like a huge BC2 add-on to me.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
i pre ordered (put the 5 bucks down) but i didnt get the code..did i have to fully pay it off?
 06-16-2010, 03:34 PM         #51
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to clarify the gs preorder codes go live tomorrow so call your local shops all online codes will be emailed out starting tomorro.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Peter Griffin said:
i pre ordered (put the 5 bucks down) but i didnt get the code..did i have to fully pay it off?
GS gets the cards on friday so you will have to go pick it up on friday but you're good to go on Monday
 8 years ago '08        #53
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 pandemon said:
looks like a lame call of duty rip off
fail

KEGAR said:
It honestly looks like a huge BC2 add-on to me.

fa real man
 8 years ago '05        #54
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 TriangleOffense said:
to clarify the gs preorder codes go live tomorrow so call your local shops all online codes will be emailed out starting tomorro.
 Da Ill One said:
GS gets the cards on friday so you will have to go pick it up on friday but you're good to go on Monday
ahh..that i did not know. thanks for the responses guys.
 06-16-2010, 04:47 PM         #55
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you have to put in BFBC2 in order to get it? i have my XBL linked to my EA account which had BFBC2 VIP linked on it but i sold my BFBC2 like a month ago
 8 years ago '08        #56
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
all your questions will be answered
Medal of Honor Podcast
The MOH Embargo has lifted! Now sit down, grab a cold drink and listen as BaTs discusses everything that he and Rigger82 viewed with their own eyes for MOH Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

Also for community interaction we took a list of everyones questions from the Official MOH forums and we answered every single one of them! It’s a special two hour presentation brought to you by OFF DUTY GAMERS and we’re excited to bring it to your speakers and headphones!

Enjoy!

8 years ago '08        #57
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
Xbox 360 Beta Delayed
The Medal of Honor beta for the Xbox 360 is delayed, but it is expected to be available next week. We are extremely disappointed about this, but want to a.ssure you that we are dedicated and determined to delivering all of you this awesome multiplayer experience as soon as possible. However, we are excited to extend the beta to make up for lost time! The beta will continue as planned for the PlayStation 3 and PC. For these platforms, the beta starts on June 21st. However, players who own Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and have pre-ordered will be able to enter on June 17th. More information and beta availability updates can be found at
 8 years ago '04        #58
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 KeleN_07 said:
Xbox 360 Beta Delayed
The Medal of Honor beta for the Xbox 360 is delayed, but it is expected to be available next week. We are extremely disappointed about this, but want to a.ssure you that we are dedicated and determined to delivering all of you this awesome multiplayer experience as soon as possible. However, we are excited to extend the beta to make up for lost time! The beta will continue as planned for the PlayStation 3 and PC. For these platforms, the beta starts on June 21st. However, players who own Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and have pre-ordered will be able to enter on June 17th. More information and beta availability updates can be found at
will download for pc and ps3, thank god for multi consoles. wonder what happened with the 360 version.
 8 years ago '04        #59
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KeleN_07 said:
Xbox 360 Beta Delayed
M$ lost. Again.
 8 years ago '04        #60
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 kuruption said:
M$ lost. Again.
well since PS3 lost with the Call of Duty stuff bout time MS takes an L
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy