Medal of Honor Beta - June 21st

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 KEGAR said:
The development teams at DICE and EA would like to thank all of you participating in the PlayStation 3 and PC beta! The beta is now live on both the PlayStation 3 and PC, and available to anyone who owns a beta redemption key. You can redeem your key at .

We are gathering a lot of constructive, informative, and crucial feedback from you that will be influential in the development of the game as we move forward.

As the beta progresses, we’ll be addressing critical issues based on the information you provide. Our first patch planned for the PlayStation 3 will be going live in the next several days, and address a number of stability issues, including but not limited to:

• Various in-game crashes (including fixing bugs around scoreboard access, and support actions received while using AK47 & AKs74u)
• Improving performance, with greatest gains in crowded environments
• Improving matchmaking configurations
• Improving join-friend functionality

We have a PC patch in the works as well, and will have more details on that in the near future. In the meantime, please know that we are aware of the existing crash issues and have heard your concerns with the front-end - and while a more PC friendly menu, toned down HUD, weapon recoil tweaks, and balancing fixes are all on the way, some of our planned responses to your feedback may not be implemented until the final release version of the game.

Please continue to give us your feedback via the official Medal of Honor forums, and follow us on Twitter (or visit us on Facebook) for up to the minute news.

Work on the Xbox 360 beta is also progressing; we will continue to update all of you on this and hope to have a release date soon. Again, thank you for your continued patience!

- Patrick Liu, Producer
so ill be back on it in several days then :dancingcool: game is pretty cool, minus the freezing ofcourse
 7 years ago '04        #202
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 chevyrida6 said:
f**k them for not even starting on the xbox 360 s**t.
basically. it's been nearly a week or longer and still no 360 codes. I guess they don't wanna appeal to the mass 360 owners who will probably purchase this more than any other console..
 7 years ago '08        #203
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
*waits for 360 beta*
 06-23-2010, 04:04 PM         #204
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ayedre said:
*waits for 360 beta*
. +1
 7 years ago '08        #205
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
The development teams at DICE and EA would like to thank all of you participating in the PlayStation 3 and PC beta! The beta is now live on both the PlayStation 3 and PC, and available to anyone who owns a beta redemption key. You can redeem your key at .

We are gathering a lot of constructive, informative, and crucial feedback from you that will be influential in the development of the game as we move forward.

As the beta progresses, we’ll be addressing critical issues based on the information you provide. Our first patch planned for the PlayStation 3 will be going live in the next several days, and address a number of stability issues, including but not limited to:

• Various in-game crashes (including fixing bugs around scoreboard access, and support actions received while using AK47 & AKs74u)
• Improving performance, with greatest gains in crowded environments
• Improving matchmaking configurations
• Improving join-friend functionality

We have a PC patch in the works as well, and will have more details on that in the near future. In the meantime, please know that we are aware of the existing crash issues and have heard your concerns with the front-end - and while a more PC friendly menu, toned down HUD, weapon recoil tweaks, and balancing fixes are all on the way, some of our planned responses to your feedback may not be implemented until the final release version of the game.

Please continue to give us your feedback via the official Medal of Honor forums, and follow us on Twitter (or visit us on Facebook) for up to the minute news.

Work on the Xbox 360 beta is also progressing; we will continue to update all of you on this and hope to have a release date soon. Again, thank you for your continued patience!

- Patrick Liu, Producer
 7 years ago '04        #206
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
freezing only happens as a terrorist.. and it only happens when your 0/40 k!ll streak gets to 40.. if you press start and respawn before you hit 40/40.. you shouldnt freeze.. it sucks.. but it's a workaround until they actually fix it..
 7 years ago '05        #207
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2421 2421
 GetOnMahLevel said:
freezing only happens as a terrorist.. and it only happens when your 0/40 k!ll streak gets to 40.. if you press start and respawn before you hit 40/40.. you shouldnt freeze.. it sucks.. but it's a workaround until they actually fix it..
where did you get that information from because everytime it happens to me its always during heat shots.
 7 years ago '06        #208
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
can someone please hook it up with a beta key for the ps3?
 7 years ago '04        #209
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
your points probably went over 40/40..

i was talkin to this cat who told me this info.. try it out..

as a terrorist if you get 2 k!lls by headshots total of 30pts.. then get another k!ll.. autofreeze.. best bet is to respawn like i said..
 06-24-2010, 01:08 PM         #210
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
check your PM's
 7 years ago '04        #211
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
really need a beta key for ps3..trying to give my system some love but cant find s**t anywhere
 7 years ago '04        #212
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
space
$10,754 | Props total: 1383 1383
Just make sure that none of you preorder at bestbuy, 'cause you don't get the beta there. I only found this out after numerous emails from EA. This craps makes me wanna rage hard.
 7 years ago '08        #213
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 TreZ said:
me too plz:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #214
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
Honestly... i'm done with this beta until they fix the freezing issues.
 7 years ago '05        #215
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 P-Hill said:
Honestly... i'm done with this beta until they fix the freezing issues.
yeah me to. that re spawn s**t works but it puts the terrorist at a major dis-advantage
 06-25-2010, 04:16 PM         #216
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Couple of tweets today for you guys from the MOH Twitter.

medalofhonor
The #MOH PS3 beta patch is live to North American users. It addresses many issues.

medalofhonor
We are not ignoring Xbox 360 players. We are trying to get the #MOH beta out as fast as we can.
 7 years ago '09        #217
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
anyone wanna hook me up with a beta key for ps3 or xbox ? :dancingcool: pweaase
 7 years ago '05        #218
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
the patch is f**king huge. 268mb.
 7 years ago '09        #219
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
anyone wanna hook me up with a beta key for ps3 or xbox ? pweaase
 7 years ago '05        #220
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
lol yea this patch is quite massive
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy