50 Cent Fails to Fill Seats at Houston Concert

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,677 | Props total: 8628 8628
this was bound to happen when you haven't put out anything hot for a while, but money is money and he can still do shows regardless
 7 years ago '09        #62
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
its ova for him hes a hater and everything is coming back to him
 7 years ago '09        #63
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 blackjewelz said:
I forgot everything is about money with some of you people lol..I don't see why tho because he ain't breakin y'all off none..all y'all are gettin is the s**tty music.lol its funny because when ppl use the money arguement they're basically admittin his music sucks "so what he's rich"..what's that got to do with us??lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly.

In order for ANYONE to become rich/wealthy you have to have some type of CONSUMERS/CUSTOMERS.

That is what make these clebrities rich/wealthy it is their fans. A LOT of these celebrities are very arrogant. I understand fanatical fans, HOWEVER some are JUST arrogant and MOST forget where they come from. At the same time until fans/consumers show them, it is because of me, then they are going to be that way.

If no one buys your cd, games, books, vitamin water (when he owned it) How can you become so rich?

It goes like this: fans/people BUY and you give them more of what they want/asking for, PERIOD.

50 cent like anyone is a regular person who is just FAMOUS. At some point in your life you have to be HUMBLE. I could care less about his millions.

Being arrogant/beef only goes so far.

I don't care if he was overseas or across the street at a concert. When your fans start decreasing from the first album up until now. You have to ask yourself WHY? What am I doing wrong? Is it my album? etc. Granted you cannot please everyone, HOWEVER at the same time when sales start falling..You need to analyze the situation and see is there something you are doing wrong.

All he does is start "beef" with rappers/people.

After awhile negative/beef/drama people will start to get a bit annoyed with it.

Some people like it and some don't. A LOT of the SAME energy/negativity gets old.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 06-14-2010 at 05:56 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #64
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Joe Budden said:
Don't blame 50cent, blame the city of Houston. First, I don't even think 50cent's music appeals to them. Second, blame the decline of the music industry. Third, blame the advertisers. (You guys think Hov can pull together a show with no advertisement?)

There is a reason why Hov announces his shows months ahead of schedules. There's a reason why he bring guess appearances with him also. Please don't blame 50cent, he has nothing to do with this.

Blame the recession. I'm sorry, but music is just a liability, it's not an a.sset. It's nothing you really need to survive. Blame everyone except 50cent.
Karma does NOT exist how people think it does. It talks about the maltreatment in poorer castes in India requiring a belief in reincarnation.

NO ONE knew of Karma until someone re-twisted the definition. You have not really heard of it until like 2003 maybe.

Anyway, I know you did not say this BUT I am just saying.

It is simple:

What goes around comes around. The universe will give back to you what you gave it. It will be worse than the initial action.

NOTHING to do about advertisement. His FANS are tired of the BS and "beef". That is the only way he THOUGHT he could get more people on his side and it is no longer working.

He need to drop the "beef" and come out with a VERY good album. Case closed. The truth is out, It is really exposing him to say basically I have nothing else besides the "beef".

I like 50 cent BUT at the same time, the truth is truth.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
damn 50 has a concert tom in miami beach...i just logged on and can still buy tickets for it
 7 years ago '04        #66
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
In all fairness, he really didn't get too much promotion. I didn't hear about him coming to Dallas until the week of. But before Jay-z came, they spent 3 months promoting his s**t. Between every commercial break, same with drake. I only can imagine the same thing happened in houston. I blame the promoters...
 7 years ago '04        #67
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11622 11622
 Bkjj11 said:
love the reaction.

Love how the TS bolds 50% capacity but not the 65%

Doesn't matter, its houston, bunch of broke people out there anywhos.
no will they dont sell out they sell tickets @ the front normally 60-75 percent off regular purchase price believe me they had money n*ggas just didnt want to go

Hov dont have that problem
 06-14-2010, 07:09 PM         #68
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote from Tony Yayo:

"I hear 50 gettin' Michael Jack money for these shows"

7 years ago '04        #69
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
LOL @ people trying to make excuses for Fif. Not only is he not selling concert tickets, he isn't moving units either. Its no rocket science, the dude fell off. Simple as that.
 06-14-2010, 07:27 PM         #70
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #71
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
I heard bout this concert at the last minute. I woulda went had I known.
 7 years ago '08        #72
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 biggz said:
Say that when Jay-z comes down here.

n*ggas in Houston dont check for 50 like that anymore because 50 has beef with Z-RO and s**t. I bet the concert was full of mexicans/hispanics. But damn, I wasnt expecting him to sell out the Toyota Center but he could have sold out Arena Theatre.

I live in Houston and I am a 50 fan so dont say I am hating. I was thinking about going but it seems like I did not miss much since Banks was not there :

[video - click to view]

06-14-2010, 07:40 PM         #73
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
love the reaction.

Love how the TS bolds 50% capacity but not the 65%

Doesn't matter, its houston, bunch of broke people out there anywhos.
Yeah we broke as hell homie, how u kno?
 06-14-2010, 07:44 PM         #74
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Honestly, I haven't read up on the economy in houston (I do read up on major cities), but as I did research, houston unemp rat is still around 8%, I guess that's good. And houston added, over 2000 jobs in the last couple months, which is very good, but they're not high paying jobs. So yeah ya got the low paying jobs with low priced homes n s**t.

so like I said, houston has alotta broke people cuz ppl pockets are different, but u can't really afford s**t where priorities come first (rent, electric, food) instead of goin to see 50 cent for a few hours...
 7 years ago '06        #75
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
 javaughn1000 said:
FUNNY HOW TIME FLY....IT WAS TO HOT THAT WHAT HAPPEN ...IF U EVER BEEN TO HOUSTON THE HUMIDITY k!llA HELL IT WAS SO HOT AND HUMID THERE WASNT ONE BIRD FLYING ALL DAY ....MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN IN HOUSTON ONCE AND I ALMOST DIED IT WAS SO HOT ...BLAH BLAH BLAH ETC BLAH ANYWAY JUST FACE IT 50 IS a.ss
 06-14-2010, 07:48 PM         #76
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
I'll tell you he was over seas getting that over seas money.
pretty much
 06-14-2010, 07:48 PM         #77
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
Drake would've sold that place up,real recognize real,Drake won,move over fif
Drake was here not too long ago..I dont know if it sold out either
 7 years ago '06        #78
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 blackjewelz said:
I forgot everything is about money with some of you people lol..I don't see why tho because he ain't breakin y'all off none..all y'all are gettin is the s**tty music.lol its funny because when ppl use the money arguement they're basically admittin his music sucks "so what he's rich"..what's that got to do with us??lol
Posted via Mobile Device
you are also forgetting thta music is personal preference. So to say that hes wack and it doesnt matter hes getting money isnt a good statement. That means the best rappers are broke and making groundbreaking music? If you have talent someones gonna like you and you will be rewarded. Whoever says they didnt bump Get Rich or Die Tryin is a liar and we all know that. Dude gets money from other avenues than rap and makes more from them so of course his music might slack a bit.

If you were a manager of a restaurant and made more money being a server....wouldnt you start serving most of the time and manage part of the time? 50 got a massive amount of money from outside of rap. he realizes the rap game isnt what it used to be. People dont buy cd's and they dont download singles from Itunes. He makes video games, movies and owns other s**t. He is making money yet dudes still find a way to hate on him. Just boggles my mind.
 7 years ago '07        #79
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
niccas still looking to hate on 50? that nicca rich! so why does s**t like this matter?
 7 years ago '06        #80
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 tj.iscool said:
Drake was here not too long ago..I dont know if it sold out either
Drake may 9 show was sold out in HOUSTON

Last edited by javaughn1000; 06-14-2010 at 07:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago