Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Houston dont check for nyc n*ggas
 06-14-2010, 11:35 AM         #22
LexiiiBanks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn fif
 7 years ago '07        #23
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,433 | Props total: 69959 69959
 blackjewelz said:
I forgot everything is about money with some of you people lol..I don't see why tho because he ain't breakin y'all off none..all y'all are gettin is the s**tty music.lol its funny because when ppl use the money arguement they're basically admittin his music sucks "so what he's rich"..what's that got to do with us??lol
Posted via Mobile Device
How did 50 cent k!ll his own career?

And we're gettin s**tty music? How do you know the music he release is s**tty? Who are you? f**kin Zeus? U consider somethin s**tty so he's s**tty to everyone?

And the money arguement isn't flawed.

How tha f**k u think he gets money right? He gets it from the consumer, right? Wait, aren't consumers, people who buy his merchandise? So that would make them fans right?

50 hasn't changed, people have changed. They don't wanna hear gun shots no more, and that's cool, he just gotta be creative, that's rap music.

Saying he k!lled his own career cuz he didn't sellout a damn houston theater is like jay-z k!lled his own career cuz he couldn't sellout a damn open field free concert.

His money has a lot to do with us cuz he's gettin it from us...
 7 years ago '05        #24
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 blackjewelz said:
I forgot everything is about money with some of you people lol..I don't see why tho because he ain't breakin y'all off none..all y'all are gettin is the s**tty music.lol its funny because when ppl use the money arguement they're basically admittin his music sucks "so what he's rich"..what's that got to do with us??lol
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't think 50's music is wack at all. I thought Curtis and BISD were hott, and I like all the mixtapes he has dropped in the past couple years.

What really has happened is 50's music hasn't gotten worse, it's just that the ppl that used to like his music now like techno pop and soft s**t. And whenever 50 tries to go the soft route the fans start makin fun of him for it, but when he keeps it gangsta no one wants to listen to it. How the f**k are you supposed to get out of that?
 7 years ago '04        #25
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 601 601
That's about how it was when I saw Lil Wayne in Greensboro, NC last year on the I Am Music Tour. The whole back of the arena was about empty
 7 years ago '09        #26
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 159 159
 Bkjj11 said:
love the reaction.

Love how the TS bolds 50% capacity but not the 65%

Doesn't matter, its houston, bunch of broke people out there anywhos.
WHAT n*gga people are coming from all around to live here cause of the oppurtunity for jobs and cost of living is good. Jobs have always been open since the fall of the economy why the hell would u think we broke down here i know u like 18
 06-14-2010, 12:11 PM         #27
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i find funny about u idiots is tell me which one of your fav rappers is touring in the U.S.

i will sit here alllll day and wait for one of ya to tell me which us american rapper is currently touring on a offical TOUR through out the united states... GAME dont count because hes under the interscope g unit umbrella

50 the only n*gga who tourin like that...... all these other rappers do SHOWS in LOCAL hoods... 50 is out doing concerts!

so wtf are some of u cats talking about?
 7 years ago '04        #28
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 6309 6309
 Mr. K said:
damn homie... what the f**k happened to you?
damn...who is that in yo avi fam
 7 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,433 | Props total: 69959 69959
 just2intense said:
WHAT n*gga people are coming from all around to live here cause of the oppurtunity for jobs and cost of living is good. Jobs have always been open since the fall of the economy why the hell would u think we broke down here i know u like 18
Honestly, I haven't read up on the economy in houston (I do read up on major cities), but as I did research, houston unemp rat is still around 8%, I guess that's good. And houston added, over 2000 jobs in the last couple months, which is very good, but they're not high paying jobs. So yeah ya got the low paying jobs with low priced homes n s**t.

so like I said, houston has alotta broke people cuz ppl pockets are different, but u can't really afford s**t where priorities come first (rent, electric, food) instead of goin to see 50 cent for a few hours...
 7 years ago '08        #30
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 2715 2715
In before tupacnasfan
 7 years ago '06        #31
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
he was in houston.... n*ggaz rather go to a chamillionaire concert....

n*ggaz missin' out on greatness
 7 years ago '09        #32
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 159 159
 Bkjj11 said:
Honestly, I haven't read up on the economy in houston (I do read up on major cities), but as I did research, houston unemp rat is still around 8%, I guess that's good. And houston added, over 2000 jobs in the last couple months, which is very good, but they're not high paying jobs. So yeah ya got the low paying jobs with low priced homes n s**t.

so like I said, houston has alotta broke people cuz ppl pockets are different, but u can't really afford s**t where priorities come first (rent, electric, food) instead of goin to see 50 cent for a few hours...
Yea but u cant compare people not going to a 50 cent concert and being broke, yes we do have low priced homes but there great quality, me and my fam not rich but we comforable, i just didnt like the idea we broke cause nobody went to a wack a.ss concert.

O and by the way I did go to the concert it was ok.
 06-14-2010, 12:44 PM         #33
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its prob a big blow to his ego, but it is what it is, his dreams came true......I guess now is the time to ask himself do I care about being relevant in this music game or not........I say let it go
 7 years ago '05        #34
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 just2intense said:
Yea but u cant compare people not going to a 50 cent concert and being broke, yes we do have low priced homes but there great quality, me and my fam not rich but we comforable, i just didnt like the idea we broke cause nobody went to a wack a.ss concert.

O and by the way I did go to the concert it was ok.
Yeah. The house I live in right now is worth 120k but my aunt has a similar sized home in cali and its worth 800,000. We got it good
 06-14-2010, 12:48 PM         #35
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one can tell me what us rapper is touring the united states right now

ill answer it for yall.... Noooooooooooo rapper has an offical tour through out the us except 50 cent....

Games only doing it cuz he still riding that documentary wave and plus hes under the same umbrella as 50
 7 years ago '06        #36
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,593 | Props total: 3672 3672
This will probably be his last US tour for a while, he goin back to get that over seas money.
 7 years ago '06        #37
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
how many rappers you see touring, not many, cuz nobody pays for music in any form anymore, and nobody is listening to gangsta rap anymore
 7 years ago '05        #38
J Real 
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 62 62
sMh at all of these lame a.ss excuses for a punk a.ss rapper when fif started doing the same exact s**t he was clowning ja rule for he made his own bed fake a.ss thug
 06-14-2010, 01:24 PM         #39
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..n*ggaz pray on ya downfall
 7 years ago '04        #40
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
as a person who lives in Houston, im just gonna say that if you cant even fill the Arena, then you're done...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago