Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Voodoo Child said:
Chicano...

I don't know... I'd like to keep America a white majority country. Wouldn't you want to keep Mexico a Mexican majority country? What about China a Chinese majority country?

I'm for tougher immigration laws and the deportation of anybody illegal 'if' they're found to be criminals. You may ask how would we know who's illegal and who isn't, well I don't see anything wrong with asking a person suspected of criminality proof of their citizenship. It may seem to border profiling but I think it is justified in that case. As an example, say somebody who was caught in the act of dealing drugs or a murder. I feel having those persons provide proof of citizenship would be reasonable.

I don't get Americans. They want safer laws but they don't want safer laws that 'might' infringe their 'rights'. They're really stupid. You see that with the airport security protocols after 9/11, yet how many terrorist hijackings have we had since 9/11?

Sometimes I just think people don't know what they want.

I think you need to pass an IQ test or have a certain level of education on certain topics that presidents tackle in order to be able to vote.

In my perfect world there would be no borders, there would be no countries or states or separate governments and anybody would be able to live anywhere. There would be no rich and no poor because we would have eliminated 'classes' of people and all would be equal, as opposed to today's pseudo-equality. We would have a one world government, but if things are to work with the system currently in place, then drastic changes WILL have to be made, but I digress.... lol
Yea because "Americans" are represented by white people ...f**k outta here
 7 years ago '07        #162
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 rikedizzle said:
How would it really change ones daily life?
oh come on dizzle...if person been stanky rich and spoon fed all their life its going to be a drastic change for them to be dirt poor

lets not pretend that scenario would roll off most whites backs
 7 years ago '07        #163
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Lol I would say the same thing about blacks trying to run the country
shieeeeeeet boy if we ran this b**ch we would be hooking our own up with the good jobs and what not...kinda like now ya dig
 7 years ago '04        #164
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
these stories are always ridiculous... they have to group all non-white's in order to get these numbers... if u actually separated it out by race you'd see the real numbers and no one would care
 7 years ago '07        #165
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Pistol Peter said:
lol i would love to see white people in a minority role in america where they arent the top of the food chain...i dont think they could handle it they would shatter under the pressure

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #166
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Voodoo Child said:
Why??? What is 'wrong' about that?
You are implying that europeans are native to this country, that is why. It's not physics.
 7 years ago '05        #167
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Pistol Peter said:
shieeeeeeet boy if we ran this b**ch we would be hooking our own up with the good jobs and what not...kinda like now ya dig
Tuche
 7 years ago '04        #168
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,800 | Props total: 698 698
 Pistol Peter said:
oh come on dizzle...if person been stanky rich and spoon fed all their life its going to be a drastic change for them to be dirt poor

lets not pretend that scenario would roll off most whites backs
shoulda known i couldnt get a serious response from you
 7 years ago '07        #169
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
shoulda known i couldnt get a serious response from you
im a hustla baby
 06-17-2010, 08:27 PM         #170
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chuckles at the attempt racial threads on the internet public forum board. Good reads though. My sprite and rainbow sherbet went really good with these reads.
 7 years ago '09        #171
headhunter30 
space
space
$401 | Props total: 0 0
ignorance is truly bliss......
 7 years ago '06        #172
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
white people are decendents from lucifer himself...when judgement day comes all u zzzzzzss gonna burn in eternal fire
 06-17-2010, 11:44 PM         #173
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qnz raw pusha said:
white people are decendents from lucifer himself...when judgement day comes all u zzzzzzss gonna burn in eternal fire

these bx racial threads are hilarious...
 06-18-2010, 12:24 PM         #174
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qnz raw pusha said:
@ Lucifer

@ Judgement

@ eternal fire
 06-18-2010, 12:37 PM         #175
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anything hate its self is from lucifer and those who fill thier heart with it and act on it, most likely will face some sort of repercussion ...........thats just ying and yang
 06-18-2010, 01:06 PM         #176
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The_Future_09 said:
Now do you see why they tryin to kick out all the illegals
No we are kicking out the illegals because they flock here in masses illegally then pop out 30 f**king kids.

The states needs to adopt the one child law or two child law because its getting out of hand and not just for illegals, you have idiots like octomon popping out 30 f**king kids.

Nobody needs that many keeps, our resources are depleting and having 30 kids isn't helping.
 06-18-2010, 01:26 PM         #177
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Voodoo Child said:
hate anger etc is completely f**king natural you retard... no religious connotations needed... lucifer doesn't even exist you.....

relax d*ckhead

anger is an emotion, sadness is an emotion, happiness......will you get the meaning

Hate is not an emotion, hate is a want, a want to despise, a need to strongly dislike and in many cases a reason to commit atrocities.

Like the born again Christians who hated black people so bad they r*ped, tortured,and k!lled them in masses, also known as the kkk

Or like the new age muslim radical who hates western civilization so much they feel the need to bomb, mane, and k!ll any thing they feel is a product of this society.

To have that much hate in your heart is not a sin....but its also not a constructive way to live......because most people who hate people, cause harm to innocent people , whether that be physical, mental, or in some cases spiritual.

Maybe hate is not a.ssociated with Satan or Lucifer-you took the literal meaning of this word and ran with it by the way-......but it is defiantly an evil trait. Thats all I was saying, and before you go around calling people retards....understand the f**king definition of an emotion you f**king retard.
 06-18-2010, 01:36 PM         #178
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Voodoo Child said:
Chicano...

I don't know... I'd like to keep America a white majority country. Wouldn't you want to keep Mexico a Mexican majority country? What about China a Chinese majority country?

I'm for tougher immigration laws and the deportation of anybody illegal 'if' they're found to be criminals. You may ask how would we know who's illegal and who isn't, well I don't see anything wrong with asking a person suspected of criminality proof of their citizenship. It may seem to border profiling but I think it is justified in that case. As an example, say somebody who was caught in the act of dealing drugs or a murder. I feel having those persons provide proof of citizenship would be reasonable.

I don't get Americans. They want safer laws but they don't want safer laws that 'might' infringe their 'rights'. They're really stupid. You see that with the airport security protocols after 9/11, yet how many terrorist hijackings have we had since 9/11?

Sometimes I just think people don't know what they want.

I think you need to pass an IQ test or have a certain level of education on certain topics that presidents tackle in order to be able to vote.

In my perfect world there would be no borders, there would be no countries or states or separate governments and anybody would be able to live anywhere. There would be no rich and no poor because we would have eliminated 'classes' of people and all would be equal, as opposed to today's pseudo-equality. We would have a one world government, but if things are to work with the system currently in place, then drastic changes WILL have to be made, but I digress.... lol
you know they have a term for people like you its called .................................................. ...................................oh a sell out
 06-18-2010, 01:59 PM         #179
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Voodoo Child said:
lulwut? hate is still completely natural... Nothing of what you said derailed my original comment.

No, I'm not a sell-out...

yes, you're an r-tard..

edit*... did u really just say hate is not an emotion???
hate is not natural you choose who and what you like and dislike that involves a aware decision, no one is born hating something, their life experience allows them to feel that.

Anger is something that comes naturally, just like any other emotion........Hate comes from Anger.....not the other way around dummy. You should have learned that in elementary school
 7 years ago '04        #180
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
All this s**t just because of a retarded black motherf**ker thinking he's some Samuel Jackson type of dude...no offense tho...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy