Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 Gattsau said:
Typin paragraphs on a phone aint easy...however if u couldn't understand my post even with the errors ur iq is lower than the blacks u r dissing...most likely u understood it had no way to refute anything I said so u go after grammar on a forum ...
Posted via Mobile Device
LMAO so true, hes always trying to use that GRAMMAR s**t haha. I bet even a 10 year old can read a paragraph with spell errors etc.
 7 years ago '05        #142
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Truth33 said:
I think you're in love with me or something :scared2:
Same as how your denying your a lil racist c*nt, i know you would love some brown meat inside you f*gget. Your mother is looking forward to that remember?? The cartels and all. You love the attention on here thats why you come back, i just saw this thread right now and read all the comments by everyone and look at how quickly you came back to check if anyone has said s**t to you lol.

Last edited by Chicano_Flow; 06-17-2010 at 12:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #143
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Great. More of my tax dollars at work.
LMAO this stupid mothaf**ka oh im sorry my slang "Motherf**ker" as you whites would say it. You acting like your job has you making millions of dollars, like if you by yourself are bringing so much revenue that you alone are actually making a change in this world lol. Keep your tax dollars, I wipe my a.ss with that s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #144
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Chicano_Flow said:
i know you would love some brown meat inside you f*gget.

[video - click to view]

:wow2:
 7 years ago '05        #145
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Chicano_Flow said:
as you whites would say it
Racist
 7 years ago '05        #146
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Racist
lol yea i just threw that in there, but mainly just aiming it at you since you dont have any slang and are "Educated" and speak perfect english right?

Last edited by Chicano_Flow; 06-17-2010 at 01:11 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #147
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Truth33 said:

:wow2:
So you would prefer Jay Z to do it huh cool.
 06-17-2010, 01:46 PM         #148
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread brought out all the racist c*nts.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-17-2010, 01:52 PM         #149
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More laws like Arizona's will be created, the people in power, i.e. white people will not allow this to happen quietly.
 7 years ago '04        #150
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 672 672
So Americans are only white people?
 7 years ago '05        #151
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Voodoo Child said:
Chicano...

I don't know... I'd like to keep America a white majority country. Wouldn't you want to keep Mexico a Mexican majority country? What about China a Chinese majority country?

I'm for tougher immigration laws and the deportation of anybody illegal 'if' they're found to be criminals. You may ask how would we know who's illegal and who isn't, well I don't see anything wrong with asking a person suspected of criminality proof of their citizenship. It may seem to border profiling but I think it is justified in that case. As an example, say somebody who was caught in the act of dealing drugs or a murder. I feel having those persons provide proof of citizenship would be reasonable.

I don't get Americans. They want safer laws but they don't want safer laws that 'might' infringe their 'rights'. They're really stupid. You see that with the airport security protocols after 9/11, yet how many terrorist hijackings have we had since 9/11?

Sometimes I just think people don't know what they want.

I think you need to pass an IQ test or have a certain level of education on certain topics that presidents tackle in order to be able to vote.

In my perfect world there would be no borders, there would be no countries or states or separate governments and anybody would be able to live anywhere. There would be no rich and no poor because we would have eliminated 'classes' of people and all would be equal, as opposed to today's pseudo-equality. We would have a one world government, but if things are to work with the system currently in place, then drastic changes WILL have to be made, but I digress.... lol
I dont know what kind of AMerica you live in, but to me America is a country that stands for freedom and anyone of any race can live and prosper in this nation. Ofcourse im forth it being all legal, everyone being equal and paying taxes ETC. This is a country of many cultures and religions along with many rights, i understand this wasnt how it was back 200 years ago. America became a country of opportunity for any man or woman, i really dont care about whos majority or minority, i dont care if whites are the majority or minority it doesnt bother me at all, as long as im here living comfortably, raising my family, having a good job etc. You want a white majority country?? Go to Europe or something thats where all whites came from right? Or are Britains, Europeans not white? America is now a multi cultural country with all kinds of people in it.

Last edited by Chicano_Flow; 06-17-2010 at 03:00 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #152
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7630 7630
this is good news.
 7 years ago '07        #153
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Voodoo Child said:
Chicano...

I don't know... I'd like to keep America a white majority country. Wouldn't you want to keep Mexico a Mexican majority country? What about China a Chinese majority country?

I'm for tougher immigration laws and the deportation of anybody illegal 'if' they're found to be criminals. You may ask how would we know who's illegal and who isn't, well I don't see anything wrong with asking a person suspected of criminality proof of their citizenship. It may seem to border profiling but I think it is justified in that case. As an example, say somebody who was caught in the act of dealing drugs or a murder. I feel having those persons provide proof of citizenship would be reasonable.

I don't get Americans. They want safer laws but they don't want safer laws that 'might' infringe their 'rights'. They're really stupid. You see that with the airport security protocols after 9/11, yet how many terrorist hijackings have we had since 9/11?

Sometimes I just think people don't know what they want.

I think you need to pass an IQ test or have a certain level of education on certain topics that presidents tackle in order to be able to vote.

In my perfect world there would be no borders, there would be no countries or states or separate governments and anybody would be able to live anywhere. There would be no rich and no poor because we would have eliminated 'classes' of people and all would be equal, as opposed to today's pseudo-equality. We would have a one world government, but if things are to work with the system currently in place, then drastic changes WILL have to be made, but I digress.... lol
This is an indication to anyone who is arguing with this guy to stop wasting your time. Just reading that gave me a headache
 7 years ago '07        #154
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol i would love to see white people in a minority role in america where they arent the top of the food chain...i dont think they could handle it they would shatter under the pressure
 7 years ago '07        #155
space
space
 Voodoo Child said:
Why??? What is 'wrong' about that?
because your implying that whites are "america"
 7 years ago '07        #156
space
space
wise decision
 7 years ago '04        #157
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 672 672
 Pistol Peter said:
lol i would love to see white people in a minority role in america where they arent the top of the food chain...i dont think they could handle it they would shatter under the pressure
How would it really change ones daily life?
 7 years ago '05        #158
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
Lol I would say the same thing about blacks trying to run the country
 7 years ago '08        #159
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5500 5500
lol @ "Whites are America."

America has always been a clusterf**k of minorities from a ton of different countries.
 7 years ago '07        #160
space
space
 Voodoo Child said:
Pistol... you've said many more racist things than you accuse me of doing... I'd suggest you tread carefully as well as you're a will-full participant and antagonist in these discussions.

If this isn't race baiting then I don't know what is.
very true very true

im a bit of hypocrite at times
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago