Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2010, 09:02 PM         #121
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
According to your numbers, which I don't feel like double checking for accuracy, that would put 1 out of every 4 black people in America on welfare. It would put 1 out of 20 white americans on welfare. You just proved my point.
No I just proved that number of whites compared to blacks on welfare are almost even, which actually means that there are needy people on both sides of the spectrum's , also EVERYONE is footing the bill for these Americans to be on welfare, which is such a played out stereotype anyway cause welfare these days are not government checks, food, and so on............in fact that form of government a.ssistance is non existent. So the aspects that you are attacking are now ebt programs, disability, and social security.

What you are missing is the actual ratio of recipients on these programs and the brackets they fall under....over 65, single parent households, and actual disabled americans.........why your not for supporting these causes is beyond me, seeing as its a given a good portion of the Americans on these programs are also contributing to the taxes it takes to make them possible......by working 9 to 5 positions......perhaps for a minimum wage amount that is not enough to pay bills and such.....but working none the less their checks are taxed just like yours and mines ........maybe some dont work, they still pay sales tax on items that cannot be purchased with ebt cards, thats pretty much any non edible product needed to function in society.

So no matter how you cut it your bulls**t point of view is nothing more then old stereotyped redderick that whites have been slanging for years..

Whats funny is the article was not about government a.ssistance.......it was about the repopulation epidemic taking place in the country.......with americans of color becoming the majority and whites becoming the actual minority which if you ask me is Karma at its best........but leave it up to s**t like this to bring peoples true colors out..........are you scared or something.......lol
 06-16-2010, 09:04 PM         #122
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
I'm black american but i dont agree with "whites are more susceptible to greed". LMAO thats a pretty audacious statement to make, dont ya think?
possibly but whites are definately the best ones at it........ironically enough.....wouldnt you agree?
 06-16-2010, 09:18 PM         #123
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Public Enemy predicted it in the 80's..."Fear of a Black Planet".
 06-16-2010, 09:21 PM         #124
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t, it doesn't matter if all of the riches and natural resources are owned and controlled by whites. Remember the top 1%? There are people that walk past some of us everyday in NYC that make Hov's money look like an unemployment check. I will be amongst them. Ha!
 06-16-2010, 10:30 PM         #125
south23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Hmmmm.. Well if white people would have left us in Africa you wouldn't be having these problems.... Oh wait... You never would have survived here in America because no one was around to do all of your work..

Dumb f**k??? Hate??? Yes I do hate the fact white people have developed weapons that will destroy us all. I mean look at the majority of workplace shootings. A white man is pulling the trigger. Think when whites have their backs against the wall they won't k!ll innocent people? I'm not the one dropping bombs in Baghdad, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and god knows where else with these predator drones. So you see I do not hate. I am a man of peace. I want Americans to stay in America and tend to American business. But it is white people that are crusading around the world k!lling everyone who doesn't bow down to them.... Need an example??? Here are a few

Blackfoot, Cherokee, Croatan, Roanoke, Tomahawk, Navajo... Hell if you are really seeking truth read this

But we know whites will never admit to doing wrong. You are god's gift to the Earth. You are the reason the world is so great and we would all live in the jungle if you didn't "Save" us.

I just need to stop being unappreciative and love the white man like Clearance Thomas.
ignorance at its finest. Please go back to Africa and live your life then. Hope you die in some black on black crime . oh wait only white people k!ll innocent people right? lol gtfo and dont come back till you open up your mind. America does need to attend issues within its own border before it reaches out to other countries, yes. But don't blame it all on the "white people". Its not only white people in our military, judicial, legislative, or executive branch now is it? And its not only the white people with the nukes, plenty other nations have that technology... Back on topic now.... Maybe my grandkids (when the day comes) will be able to get into better universities with lower grades now
 06-17-2010, 02:37 AM         #126
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yeah

we stay f**kin white women
 7 years ago '04        #127
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
f**k.
 7 years ago '08        #128
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
wow this really sparked some conversations I see
 7 years ago '05        #129
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 south23 said:
Back on topic now.... Maybe my grandkids (when the day comes) will be able to get into better universities with lower grades now
 7 years ago '05        #130
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Rd 2?
Posted via Mobile Device
I dunno man I think this has been beaten to death

I really wish u got a free ride in school just for being a minoity. If that was the case aunt sallie mae wouldn't be callin me every 10 mins.
*Were

Wherever you graduated should take their degree back.
 7 years ago '10        #131
dahurtado 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
i though white women were the largest group on welfare???...how funny woudl it be if white chicks were the new ghettos birds....hahaha
 7 years ago '05        #132
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 Truth33 said:
Most of the newborns are illegitimate kids from poor people...mostly black...mostly raping the welfare system.
Damn all you have is negative s**t to say about other ppl other than yourself right?? Oh yea i forgot you have a job and pay your taxes.
 7 years ago '05        #133
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 DollarBillYall said:
truth33 is really a racist though im sure he'll say he isn't
Exactly, i shouldnt be surprised catching him on here. He is in every race related thread lol.
 7 years ago '05        #134
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Tuche...isn't it funny how if two illegals have a kid in America..that kid is legal? And guess who ends up paying for that kids meals, schooling, ect...the legal tax payers.
Really what the f**k is your problem douche bag?? What is the kid gonna do to you? Take your money? Or are you just mad that you will be a minority?? Let the kid grow up go to school and make his own life in America legally, im more than sure that kid wont have to follow the same foot steps his or her parents had to take getting here to america. Why is it a bother for you for a kid to have a chance at a better life?? The kid is born here he or she will go through life like anyone else, school a job etc. So why dont you do us a favor and shut your ignorant racist (Non Admitting) a.ss up.
 7 years ago '07        #135
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,036 | Props total: 30306 30306
Party at my house... 2011!

Minorities (white people) $10

Everyone else free before midnight.
 7 years ago '05        #136
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Did you read the article? Probably not but the point basically is that educated whites aren't having kids right now. Blacks and latinos are the ones having all the kids. And most of them will, or already are, supported by welfare and other state/federal aid. So educate yourself before you respond ignorantly.

And to everyone still crying about slavery in this thread I say this: Do you think any white people that live now are happy about slavery? I mean, because of slavery, my tax dollars are going to raise illegitimate african american kids
You gonna talk about ignorance, when your whole statement resembles that?? EDUCATED WHITE PEOPLE arent having babies??? What the f**k does that mean? That blacks and latinos are all dumb, just admit that your a racist lil c*nt. You in here trying to make white people look like geniouses and all other races are dumb and stupid, maybe your too blind to actually see that in your posts. I wish you were here in Laredo, TX talking all that s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #137
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Truth33 said:
I wasn't implying anything dips**t...I said EDUCATED whites...not all. The poor whitetrash are doing the same thing the poor blacks are...having 5 illegitimate kids and making other people pay for it.

Define racist
LMAO man you stay trying to dodge that racist remark huh? Look at how he quickly changes his comments just to continue to hide himself.
 7 years ago '05        #138
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Chicano_Flow said:
LMAO man you stay trying to dodge that racist remark huh? Look at how he quickly changes his comments just to continue to hide himself.
I think you're in love with me or something :scared2:
 7 years ago '05        #139
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
[QUOTE=Truth33;16194499]Because the thread is about how/why there are more minority babies being born than white babies.

Do you realize how stupid you sound just now?? First you try to defend your post by not being racist, you want to compare EDUCATED whites to all other races adn you want to use this as an excuse GTFOH. Tell me something "TRUTH", my gf is about to have my first born son, so is he suppose to be an illegal since my parents werent born here but got papers, and my gf's parents were here illegally for a while then got there papers??
 7 years ago '05        #140
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Chicano_Flow said:
Tell me something "TRUTH", my gf is about to have my first born son, so is he suppose to be an illegal since my parents werent born here but got papers, and my gf's parents were here illegally for a while then got there papers??
Great. More of my tax dollars at work.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago