Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
^^^ Spelling the word, "grammar" wrong is always good for a laugh though.
 7 years ago '04        #102
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
ThatButch... i think it would help for you to understand that majority is greater than 50%
 7 years ago '05        #103
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 ThatBytch said:
damn that, u went from black this and black that, then to try to prove your idiot point in which ur own numbers proved u wrong, u backtrack and try to clump all minorities together to try to up the pct count to make it appear as though less whites receive welfare than any other race, fall back with the bullshyt semantics

how the fukk do you know what the gpa is of every black person in college, dubya was a c student yet he ran the country just cause he was a silver spoon kid so u can save that lazy argument too

now what, im STILL waiting on these magical a.ss numbers and this special black folks go to college for free application u claim exist (grants and scholarships excluded).....with sources and not some bs u pulled out ya a.ss ......... u gets no reply until u have it racist f**got
 Truth33 said:
Nope actually the majority of welfare goes to minorities...look it up.

And yes there are full scholarships given to black people because of their race.
Lol you're mad. I'd be mad too if I just got sonned by "white trash". And I don't need to know anyones college GPA, because I was talking about HS. And black people get into college with lower HS GPA's. FACT.

Umm and in order to goto school for free you need a scholarship. I don't feel like wasting more time trying to educate you...seeing the government is already wasting tax dollars on it (obviously not working).
 7 years ago '05        #104
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
So usin their in the wrong spot means u can't decipher what I was gettin at? Ur callin me dumb but r implying that only blacks get free rides in college? When those scholarships go to an extremly small percentage of individuals . Face it u can't dispute anything I said so u have to resort to attacking grammer on a internet forum
Posted via Mobile Device

Let's try sticking to smaller words, eh?
 7 years ago '04        #105
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
 ThatBytch said:
rikedazzlefromtruth'snuts ...... i think it would help u to understand the convo was strictly black/white, not white then all minorities when he needs to prove some bs point cause he has been trying to clown black folks in damn near every thread he posts in, i guess stormfront having a slow day

so u can stfu and go back to your corner now, kthanxbyeloser
strictly black/white doesn't put white people up over 50%...sorry to break your heart
 7 years ago '05        #106
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
rikedazzlefromtruth'snuts ...... i think it would help u to understand the convo was strictly black/white, not white then all minorities when he needs to prove some bs point cause he has been trying to clown black folks in damn near every thread he posts in, i guess stormfront having a slow day

so u can stfu and go back to your corner now, kthanxbyeloser
If you were literate you would see CLEARLY the argument is that minorities make up the majority of welfare recipients.

Where are my tax dollars going???
 7 years ago '05        #107
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Keep harping on spelling. Logic clearly isn't your strong suit.
Posted via Mobile Device
And the english language clearly isn't yours
 7 years ago '05        #108
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
lmaooooooooooo @ u skimming through your own posts to find only one suitable one but ignore all the other ignorant shyt u have said, not to mention u claim that all black folks have to do is sign a piece of paper and they go to school for free, now u backtracking again to the scholarship game which means u were talking out of your a.ss and knows no such thing exists, so basically dont have legit stats with sources is what you're saying cause i dont seem to see any AND your claim that all u have to be is black to go to school for free was bs and u know it so u are now using the scholarship escape and have the nerve to think u sonned somebody, interesting :rolleyes:
Umm a piece of paper would be signing up for a scholarship.

Also, punctuation helps. I'm not sure if they teach that in community college, though.
 7 years ago '05        #109
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Maybe not however mastering the english language in no way determines ones iq. Keep losing tho.
Posted via Mobile Device
Mastering? More like middle school english class.
 7 years ago '05        #110
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:

they are, with other races and making mixed babies so truth's racist a.ss can commit suicide
I love the hate
 7 years ago '05        #111
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
I know right..if there are no more white babies who will my kids have to rob for lunch money.
Posted via Mobile Device
I know right, you might actually have to support your own kids
 7 years ago '05        #112
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
wow, so u pull the punctuation game on me like u did the other dude cause u have no substantial rebuttal, priceless

and even u named some different scholarships which k!lls your magic piece of paper and all blacks go to college for free argument cause as with every scholarship/grant, there are qualifications and simply being black doesn't cut it, damn u lose again, and u the one who playing the semantics card
I know you have trouble reading..but here is what I originally said:

Affirmative action? Black people can go to college for FREE simply because they are black. What else do you want?
Did I say ALL? Nope I don't see that in there. I said CAN, which implies they might have to put a tiny bit of effort forth. And I am in fact correct, seeing there are scholarships based on you being BLACK. I also don't see any reference to a magic piece of paper.

Anything else?
 7 years ago '06        #113
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
the racists come out with threads like this
 7 years ago '05        #114
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Again it means nothing when determining ones iq. English isn't everyones first or even second language..besides you have countless grammatical errors and they keep piling up. However keep using the errors as a way to ignore the facts that u cannot dispute if u think it helps u get ur point across. Your trolling is making my day at work go faster tho, props keep it up.Posted via Mobile Device
Lol likewise
 7 years ago '05        #115
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
did u not continue to try to argue someone down about how some blacks folks u know only had to sign a piece of paper and they went for free?? damn u saying so much screwed up shyt that u half a.ss quote yourself and twist the cause and meaning?? loser stats right there, not cool, it was more fun when you were just simply an a.ss, now you're a liar who backtracks to keep from looking like an a.ss, u k!lled my fun of laughing at u, convo over
Show me where I said that? Because here is the quote:

You messed up man...I have black friends who went to college for free because they're black. You just gotta fill out the right paperwork.
That was immediately followed by:

No, you're a f**king idiot. If you have a certain GPA in HS and fill out the proper paperwork...there are tons of full scholarships given to blacks because they are black.

So yeah, you lose.
 7 years ago '06        #116
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,374 | Props total: 4645 4645
 Don Peru said:
Im not biased at all...it just that your'e too stubborn to accept truth. Greed is part of human nature, so its naturally embedded in all of us. BUT, whites are more susceptible to act on their greedy intentions, and History proves this. Its funny how the majority of the world can acknowledge this yet you're too thick headed to see the truth. Regardless of how you cut it, you come from a greedy, cold, savage bloodline.

that's like me being an african american not being able to realize how weak our culture is as of now. We fall for all the traps that are set for us and its disgusting. Black on black crime is out of control, and although we can sit back and blame the gov't for all of the setup traps, it ultimately boils down to the fact that our African American culture is weak. We haven't had true pride/strenght since the a.ssassinations of Malcolm X and MLK.

But unlike you, I can accept truth because I don't let my ego get in the way of rational judgement.

And yes i agree....$ is a Waaay bigger divider than race
I'm black american but i dont agree with "whites are more susceptible to greed". LMAO thats a pretty audacious statement to make, dont ya think?
 7 years ago '05        #117
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
if u say so, nothing worse than racist coward :rolleyes:

Go kick rocks
 7 years ago '08        #118
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Gattsau said:
Ya and so is getting sonned in every football thread... I love decimating you :applause:.
Posted via Mobile Device
lol Right. The only thing you know less about than grammar: Football
 7 years ago '06        #119
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
we all in this together against the govt really the whole race vs race thing is just a distracter from what really goes on in the world. Go watch that depressing video on what's bout to happen to our oceans and while ppl are arguin about who's ancestors did what to who's other ancestors, these ppl are bout to have us all extinct over a green piece of paper.
 7 years ago '09        #120
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Why are you IDIOTS still in here arguing about this bulls**t????
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now