Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 Truth33 said:
Did you read the article? Probably not but the point basically is that educated whites aren't having kids right now. Blacks and latinos are the ones having all the kids. And most of them will, or already are, supported by welfare and other state/federal aid. So educate yourself before you respond ignorantly.

And to everyone still crying about slavery in this thread I say this: Do you think any white people that live now are happy about slavery? I mean, because of slavery, my tax dollars are going to raise illegitimate african american kids
My tax dollars are going to raise illegitiamte American kids as well. You make that statement as If Black people don't pay taxes.I'm black I pay taxes so should I be mad that my tax moneys is going to raise illegitimate hispanics and whites? No Its going to help American families who aren't as fortunate as me. I don't find your statement racist just ignorant. Of course blacks are only 13-14% of the population and 38% are on welfare look at the situation Black Americans face. We come from nothing our ancestors didn't get paid for they're work so there is nothing passed down from generation to generation. I agree now at this day & age for black Americans to complain about Slavery is pointless when you have every opportunity to be anything or do anything to better yourself. I agree that most whites American now are not happy about the History & slavery,But it has been proven that many major corporations doing business today have profited from slavery some way or another
 06-16-2010, 11:57 AM         #82
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Most of the newborns are illegitimate kids from poor people...mostly black...mostly raping the welfare system.
This statement right here got me heated. And this is completely false this TINY percentage of people aren't the ones making all these newborn babies you ignorant f**k

Truth33 said:
Right but this has to do with newborns. White people aren't having kids right now, partly to the bad economical state.
So now you're the ambassador for white folks all over America, because I have a white teacher who just welcomed a baby girl into this world and another friend of mine who happens to be caucasian is 2 months away from a dad himself and he's on welfare so take all that bulls**t you talkin somewhere else

bobbysteels18 said:
What caused the fall of Rome the minority became the majority'. good bye America. We are all gonna be living like the people in Mexico, but with no where to run.
And I can't wait for America to fall then I'll s**t on its pitiful grave. Since its existence it's brought nothing but terror to the the world, along with a few other elite nations. But The U.S.A. has done by FAR the most damage internally and externally k!lling Native Americans for dirt and Africans for labor. And once America rests we wont be like Mexico because we wont have massive drug cartels running the nation, so think otherwise.

Truth33 said:
Go back to Africa then...they live in huts and eat dirt...I feel horrible
No they don't you must not know about the Kush kingdom who built monuments we cant even build today and you must not know about the riches and treasures Sub Saharan Africa holds, and struggles these villages endure even to these day because of greed. And no they don't live in huts and eat dirt, they have cities and restaurants and actual cilivizations so if you feel horrible for a minconstrued misconception you seemingly whole-heartedly believe then you should

DollarBillYall said:
@corys35 u see, blame it on the black people .. all that dude was saying is if blacks were still in africa people wouldnt have to wory about them abusing the welfare system and how many babies their having, BUT hes ignorant ... there were ppl b4 him that blamed blk ppl for having the most children; and thats where his statement came from ....or did u not read that ..but yea like i said blame the black ppl.. they just need to stop complaining and better themselves...hell they have a black president ..what more could they cry about ..lol
Ok we know black people are at fault for a lot of our shortcomings but when we did try to better ourselves our leaders were a.ssassinated every single last one of em but guess who's to blame and no it isnt the black man its those greedy bastards who have power who didnt want to see another race overcome its struggles. So then what happened? A lot of black men found power in the dollar and not unity and got greedy and thats when black on black crime was concieved with the help on oppression, a.ssassination, and miseducation blame on it on both sides.

Truth33 said:
Tuche...isn't it funny how if two illegals have a kid in America..that kid is legal? And guess who ends up paying for that kids meals, schooling, ect...the legal tax payers.
Now what happens when they find out these parents are illegal and the kids is legal..f**ked up aint it?

PUA Lifestyle said:
This can be turned around so easily and I will do it for the sake of argument and not how I feel on this subject.

I guess someone can say...

"its like some black people cant accept the truth...they came from weaker, bloodlines who couldnt stand up for themselves and were taken away from their homes to become another mans slave"

But its not true because we didnt come from weaker bloodlines and we could stand up for..history will tell you that via the rebellions which they chose not to fully account for in history because it would've showed us and yall our strength and what we did thru the 50's and 70's I mean its completely evident our strength wasn't broken until we ourselves broke now WE have to repair it.

ven0m said:
[/B]
Wrong they was introduced by the C.I.A.
Pick up a f**king BOOK!
The only drug that I know for sure that was introduced by the C.I.A. was crack cocaine and maybe heroin.

SlickJ101 said:
^^ "This is how the world views whites." lol No, actually it's just your opinion.

Last week this guy tries to say that people outside of his state shouldn't have an opinion on what might of been a hate crime and this week he speaks for the entire world. lol

Nobody has a problem with history except the people who still complain about it so stop acting like people are ashamed over bulls**t that had nothing to do with them.
I mean why wouldn't you have a problem with history because human history is pretty f**ked up..awe inspiring and f**ked up humanity..right now is destroying the planet..the only planet we know that we can live breathe and reproduce on and we're destroying it and all these other species on this planet gotta live with our detrimental decisions, but back on the subject all we gotta do is united as humanity, not black folks or white folks or even asian and mexican folks just as one species and once we start becoming more enviromentally conscience we'll live in a f**kin utopia and thats real.

And white folks is cool as hell and so are african americans its just the close minded folks and these b**ch n*ggas in power who's keepin us seperate once these n*ggas is out the picture then we can bet on unification.
 7 years ago '04        #83
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Why do these topics always have to spark some race-blame-game?

Do any of you a**holes know how to have a decent discussion? It's the same f**king thing, over and over... it's f**king pathetic. Half of your retards can't even write/type correctly either. Stay in school.
 7 years ago '08        #84
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5529 5529
 OnlyOriginality said:

I mean why wouldn't you have a problem with history because human history is pretty f**ked up..awe inspiring and f**ked up humanity..right now is destroying the planet..the only planet we know that we can live breathe and reproduce on and we're destroying it and all these other species on this planet gotta live with our detrimental decisions, but back on the subject all we gotta do is united as humanity, not black folks or white folks or even asian and mexican folks just as one species and once we start becoming more enviromentally conscience we'll live in a f**kin utopia and thats real.

And white folks is cool as hell and so are african americans its just the close minded folks and these b**ch n*ggas in power who's keepin us seperate once these n*ggas is out the picture then we can bet on unification.
Ya, human history is def f**ked up. But I have no control over s**t that happened before I was born so why would I still be hung up on it?

You're def right on with a lot of what you said though.
 06-16-2010, 12:38 PM         #85
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Ya, human history is def f**ked up. But I have no control over s**t that happened before I was born so why would I still be hung up on it?

You're def right on with a lot of what you said though.
Right everything that happened before we have no control of but if we look ahead we have an empty canvas and WE ALL hold the paint and the brush so lets give ourselves a different and much better picture
 7 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 OnlyOriginality said:
Right everything that happened before we have no control of but if we look ahead we have an empty canvas and WE ALL hold the paint and the brush so lets give ourselves a different and much better picture
That's the idea, man.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 Dos-effect said:
and who makes up the other percentage, you racist piece of s**t......in fact whites make up over 50 percent of the population and almost 40 percent of the welfare recipients............now it doesnt matter to me because that doesnt mean that simply because you are on welfare you raping the country......each family has different situations.....Im just saying if your going to speak the "truth" then speak the whole truth now the just part that makes your beliefs look better

rougly 360 millions americans, 30 million americans on welfare

50 percent of whites in this country roughly 180 million give or take
40 percent on welfare brings that total up to about 9 million
14 percent of blacks in the country roughly 36,500,000
40 percent on welfare brings that total up to roughly 9 million

so it doesnt matter how big the population is each whites are are the same amount as blacks and in fact hispanics are in 3rd which further disproves the theory that "minorities" are "raping" this country
According to your numbers, which I don't feel like double checking for accuracy, that would put 1 out of every 4 black people in America on welfare. It would put 1 out of 20 white americans on welfare. You just proved my point.
 7 years ago '05        #88
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
but the majority of the welfare system helps white folks, so u can save that racist shyt u on, damn near every thread u tryna shyt on black folks with some raggedy a.ss stereotype, arent u the same fool who said blacks folks just sign a form and go to college for free just cause they're black, just simply stfu with your screwed up biases and exit that way------------------------------------------> be sure to slit your wrists up the veins, NOT ACROSS BUT UP, while your there dumbass racist
Nope actually the majority of welfare goes to minorities...look it up.

And if you wanna insult me, you should check your grammar first...because you just make yourself look retarded.

And yes there are full scholarships given to black people because of their race. It's a fact, I didn't just make it up for my own amusement.

Be mad, I don't give a s**t, I just call it like I see it.
 7 years ago '05        #89
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Yes and the fact that they r brought up in these poor areas the reason..I'm sure the lack of good schools and proper health care has something todo with it..its not race its economics dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device
Lack of good schools most definately plays into the equation. But why are they growing up in these poor areas? Because the parents are lazy, and they pass these traits off to their children.

It is economics, but alot of the time the two go hand in hand.
 06-16-2010, 01:07 PM         #90
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all about being smart and how your raised. if your smart and poor, you wont pop out 6 kids...but most of the people poor aren't very smart and pop out 5,6,7 kids bc they dont give a s**t. thats whats ruining this country...dumb a.ss people overpopulating..and those kids are going to be even dumber bc of their parents/lack of...
 7 years ago '05        #91
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 OnlyOriginality said:

Be careful around he talking like that though, you'll either be accused of being an uncle tom or a racist.
 7 years ago '09        #92
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Whats wrong with welfare?

*trades in foodstamps for jordans and 10 inch fake nails*
 7 years ago '05        #93
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 SoSassy69 said:
Whats wrong with welfare?

*trades in foodstamps for jordans and 10 inch fake nails*
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #94
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
the problem is u stay "calling shyt" with no legit proof to back it up, only racist a.ssumptions and stereotypes, until then stfu and take that nonsense back to stormfront
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

Ever heard of the United Negro College Fund? Ron Brown scholarships? Jackie Robinson Foundation scholarships? Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund? Urban League Scholarships? Black Excel Scholarship Gateways? Minorities and Disabilities Scholarship?

There are a s**tload more

And I don't care about your min wage job or your community college "degree"

There really should be a spellcheck for these 'tards

Last edited by Truth33; 06-16-2010 at 01:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #95
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Ur over simplify things and proving that you are beyond ignorant... Don't have the time to go thru the entire history of america with u but if u think black people are in poor areas because they are lazy u r dumber than I thought...u do know that the civil rights movement jus happened in the 60s right? How many blacks where in good areas at that time?

Fact is regardless of race or gender those individuals who grow up in a poor area r at a large disadvantage when it comes to succeding in life..humans for the most part r products of their enviroments. Of course certain individuals can overcome it but that would be the speical individuals and it is a very small pct.. Look at the white hillbilles living in bumblefuk montanna...

I volunteered in missippi a few yrs back one of the poor black areas...their was one school which was 20 miles away from the areamm. One community health center that employeed 3 underquailfied workers. Ur telling me these people aren't succeding because they are lazy? No they aren't succeding because they were born into a depressed area with 0 education and no postive role models... Its easy to sit back and say people are lazy but how about u get off ur a.ss and actually examine the areas they live in... The chances of someone living a productive life from one of these areas is slim to none and the race has nothing to do with it. What r u doing that's so great in ur life? What do u feel gives u the right to judge people who you never met? Walk a day in their shoes I bet u, ur prespective would change.
Posted via Mobile Device
I tried reading that but it's ridden with spelling/gramatical errors Try again
 7 years ago '05        #96
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
ur a.ssumptions are k!lling me, who says i make minimum wage and only have a community college "degree" :rolleyes:

and ummmm, i do see white at the top of that list, yeah way to show me whites dont get the majority of welfare u genius

and im STILL waiting on this magical application for free college education for blacks that u claim exists [katt williams] dont worry, i'll wait [katt williams]
Ever heard of the United Negro College Fund? Ron Brown scholarships? Jackie Robinson Foundation scholarships? Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund? Urban League Scholarships? Black Excel Scholarship Gateways? Minorities and Disabilities Scholarship?

There are a s**tload more

And if whites make up 39%...I'll do the math for you...minorities make up 61%

Moron
 06-16-2010, 02:03 PM         #97
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Obama and the rest of the government would grow some f**king grapes and just kick and keep these illegal immigrants out of the damn country. :angry14:

Honestly look at the way things are going, If we keep letting illegal imigrants come into country and dont do anything to stop it and just let these people integrate themselves into our country, using our schools, hospitals, taking jobs, etc, this country will end up rotting from the inside out. I'd rather spend money and to go help fix there country up than to have them come up and f**k up ours.
 7 years ago '05        #98
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Typin paragraphs on a phone aint easy...however if u couldn't understand my post even with the errors ur iq is lower than the blacks u r dissing...most likely u understood it had no way to refute anything I said so u go after grammar on a forum ...
Posted via Mobile Device
What does typing on a phone have to do with improperly using "their" and "they're"

It's called you're dumb
 7 years ago '05        #99
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
thats not what those numbers in UR post showed u saw one set of numbers and completely made up another set.....wow u truly are a dumbass, u mad at ur own numbers

and those are scholarship funds, u still have to certain qualifications, not just simply sign a form and get money cause u black u damn idiot.......not to mention ur white trash racist a.ss might qualify for some of those, especially that last one cause u have a mental disability thinking black folks have a free ride through life

u mad :rolleyes:
The first set from from '03 and the second was from '05 I believe. I don't have to make up the numbers, minorities make up the majority of welfare recipients. YOU'RE the one who is mad.

And the qualifications for the college funds are that you're black, and have about half of the GPA of a white person going to college.

Hmm white trash? That comment was racist.
 7 years ago '08        #100
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
lol Wow, this thread is even worse than the white guy shooting/dragging his black co-worker one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now