Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 JosephDoom said:
Cant go BACK to a place we've never been to... a**hole
Agreed. But in the same sense, nobody should even comment about slaves seeing nobody here has ever owned a slave. Soo basically why should I be sorry for a crime I didn't commit
 06-14-2010, 12:49 PM         #62
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Blacks also make up 39.8% of the welfare recipients...and make up roughly 14% of the population...so you do the math
thats not entirely true! U are basing that on a particular place- for instance Detroit or Washington but there are more White people on welfare than Blacks- if u speak in terms of sheer numbers. Percentile, obviously, it's higher amongst Blacks b/c we are a smaller ethnicity.
 8 years ago '08        #63
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5558 5558
 Don Peru said:
Im not biased at all...it just that your'e too stubborn to accept truth. Greed is part of human nature, so its naturally embedded in all of us. BUT, whites are more susceptible to act on their greedy intentions, and History proves this. Its funny how the majority of the world can acknowledge this yet you're too thick headed to see the truth. Regardless of how you cut it, you come from a greedy, cold, savage bloodline.

that's like me being an african american not being able to realize how weak our culture is as of now. We fall for all the traps that are set for us and its disgusting. Black on black crime is out of control, and although we can sit back and blame the gov't for all of the setup traps, it ultimately boils down to the fact that our African American culture is weak. We haven't had true pride/strenght since the a.ssassinations of Malcolm X and MLK.

But unlike you, I can accept truth because I don't let my ego get in the way of rational judgement.

And yes i agree....$ is a Waaay bigger divider than race
Slow your ego down. This right here is the prob with your whole argument. Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it's factual information.

You think you can evaluate newer generations of white people based on what their ancestors did 150 years ago? Ya, surely nothing ever changes over a century and a half. Solid logic though.

You a.ssuming I'm greedy and evil bc of that is like me a.ssuming you work in a cotton field, isn't it? Retard.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 06-14-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #64
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,809 | Props total: 706 706
 Truth33 said:
Did you read the article? Probably not but the point basically is that educated whites aren't having kids right now. Blacks and latinos are the ones having all the kids. And most of them will, or already are, supported by welfare and other state/federal aid. So educate yourself before you respond ignorantly.

And to everyone still crying about slavery in this thread I say this: Do you think any white people that live now are happy about slavery? I mean, because of slavery, my tax dollars are going to raise illegitimate african american kids
so are you implying that all whites are educated and black and latinos arent? or what about the educated blacks and latinos, are they having kids? or the uneducated whites?

when did you realize you were racist?
 8 years ago '08        #65
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Truth33 said:
Agreed. But in the same sense, nobody should even comment about slaves seeing nobody here has ever owned a slave. Soo basically why should I be sorry for a crime I didn't commit
Bc you were born white so it's naturally your fault that something happened 150 years ago with people who were the same color.

Some people act like race is a choice when you're born lol
 8 years ago '05        #66
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
so are you implying that all whites are educated and black and latinos arent? or what about the educated blacks and latinos, are they having kids? or the uneducated whites?

when did you realize you were racist?
I wasn't implying anything dips**t...I said EDUCATED whites...not all. The poor whitetrash are doing the same thing the poor blacks are...having 5 illegitimate kids and making other people pay for it.

Define racist
 8 years ago '04        #67
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,809 | Props total: 706 706
then why are you comparing educated whites to blacks and latinos? why not just compare them all equivalent? you say poor white people are doing the same thing the poor blacks are doing, so what significance does race play in this argument? what about comparing educated whites to educated blacks...
now you see the lack of logic in all your posts?

oh and racist -
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
 8 years ago '05        #68
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
then why are you comparing educated whites to blacks and latinos? why not just compare them all equivalent? you say poor white people are doing the same thing the poor blacks are doing, so what significance does race play in this argument? what about comparing educated whites to educated blacks...
now you see the lack of logic in all your posts?
Because the thread is about how/why there are more minority babies being born than white babies.

oh and racist -
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Then no, I'm not racist. I do think there are "inherent differences among the various human races" though...I don't think that it makes one race "superior" to another. And I don't hate any race...I hate people that behave a certain way. It just so happens that the majority of blacks I encounter act in a way that I don't find socially acceptable. I have black friends, them being black obviously doesn't bother me...because they know how to act.
 8 years ago '08        #69
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 DollarBillYall said:
ridiculous... funny how many racist people there are on this site .... and i thought this was a rap site... but the racist people like the music just not the people ... lol blame the black people, that's the main problem; not war, or drugs or guns ... black people made the drugs, they made the guns and they started the war ...blame them

Wrong they was introduced by the C.I.A.
Pick up a f**king BOOK!
 8 years ago '05        #70
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 ven0m said:
[/B]
Pick up a f**king BOOK!
Have you ever heard of sarcasm? I suggest you pick up a book
 8 years ago '04        #71
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
i've already come to relize this, seeing that blacks and mexi's go off and have 5-10 kids each.
and then (mainly with hispanics) if ur from mexi and ur kid is born here, he/she is a legal citizen, s**ts f**ked up.
illegal mexicans don't have 5-10 kids because they become citizens once the kids are born here. So mexicans don't have all those kids becuz they want citizenship.

The thing is that mexicans don't have a bunch of kids to get government help. They can't get any because they're illegal. The reason why they have so many kids is because they're mostly catholic and it's an abomination to have abortions so they have to have them whether they like them or not. Also, mexican men don't like wearing condoms and the women don't believe in contraceptive s**t that costs money they can't afford.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 06-14-2010 at 02:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #72
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 ven0m said:
[/B]
Pick up a f**king BOOK!

are you f**king serious or you just trying to sound stupid??
 8 years ago '07        #73
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter because they are still the majority in areas and powerful positions that matter.
 8 years ago '06        #74
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
It is what it is. Alot of different races come here for a better life. They not even looking to make a whole s**t load of money. Just enough to raise their kids. But at the same time we do have alot of lazy people all around that eat off the government. Nobody is happy on both sides.
 06-14-2010, 04:07 PM         #75
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Slow your ego down. This right here is the prob with your whole argument. Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it's factual information.

You think you can evaluate newer generations of white people based on what their ancestors did 150 years ago? Ya, surely nothing ever changes over a century and a half. Solid logic though.

You a.ssuming I'm greedy and evil bc of that is like me a.ssuming you work in a cotton field, isn't it? Retard.
1st of all, i never a.ssumed anything...just because your feeble mind a.ssumed that i was a.ssuming that your greedy and evil, doesn't mean thats the case. i know for a fact that there are plenty of good ethical white people in this world (as with any race). But in terms of bloodlines, the fact that I mention is undeniable. The most barbaric race, as proven by history, has been the caucasion race.

2nd of all, how can you compare greed and evil to working in a cotton field? working in a cotton field was something that blacks did mainly in America...greed and evil is something that the caucasian race has consistently displayed globally. Why look at things on just a national level when im talkin in terms of global???

I also find it funny how you only talk about what your ancestors did 150 years ago...when we know for a fact that their inhumane actions strecth back milleniums.

This might be hard for you to swallow, but lets wake up to reality....this is not my "opinion"....this is how the world views whites...YES, the WORLD!

but once again, dont mistake my statements for generalization....im merely basing this off of what history has PROVEN to us.
 8 years ago '08        #76
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
^^ "This is how the world views whites." lol No, actually it's just your opinion.

Last week this guy tries to say that people outside of his state shouldn't have an opinion on what might of been a hate crime and this week he speaks for the entire world. lol

Nobody has a problem with history except the people who still complain about it so stop acting like people are ashamed over bulls**t that had nothing to do with them.
 8 years ago '09        #77
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
 K-Money said:
they will k!ll us all before the they disappear lol < no foreal
 8 years ago '08        #78
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,905 | Props total: 22706 22706
 marcusaka50 said:
It is what it is. Alot of different races come here for a better life. They not even looking to make a whole s**t load of money. Just enough to raise their kids. But at the same time we do have alot of lazy people all around that eat off the government. Nobody is happy on both sides.
Props son
 8 years ago '07        #79
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 2109 2109
 Truth33 said:
Blacks also make up 39.8% of the welfare recipients...and make up roughly 14% of the population...so you do the math

I took a Consumer Behavior class and this is true. Sad, but true.
 06-16-2010, 10:07 AM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:

and who makes up the other percentage, you racist piece of s**t......in fact whites make up over 50 percent of the population and almost 40 percent of the welfare recipients............now it doesnt matter to me because that doesnt mean that simply because you are on welfare you raping the country......each family has different situations.....Im just saying if your going to speak the "truth" then speak the whole truth now the just part that makes your beliefs look better

rougly 360 millions americans, 30 million americans on welfare

50 percent of whites in this country roughly 180 million give or take
40 percent on welfare brings that total up to about 9 million
14 percent of blacks in the country roughly 36,500,000
40 percent on welfare brings that total up to roughly 9 million

so it doesnt matter how big the population is each whites are are the same amount as blacks and in fact hispanics are in 3rd which further disproves the theory that "minorities" are "raping" this country

Last edited by Dos-effect; 06-16-2010 at 10:08 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy