Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-14-2010, 09:39 AM         #41
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DollarBillYall said:
"Why cant u appreciate the fact that u are a f**kin american period. " lol (how come truthh33 got no flak from u ? - - he was saying some pretty ignorant s**t) .... i see the good in your post but we all have flaws and im sure ur just as full of sterotypes and prejudices as the next whether or not u realize ... just at least try to reflect on ur biases....if everyone did that we would be able to recognize our flaws and work on them
I didnt call out truthh33 because mostly i agree with him. If ur an african american and your whole mindset is that you would have been better off in africa then be my guest go there on a vacation and see how long u could last. Thats not being racist its being honest. I couldnt live in those conditions myself and im an outdoorsman. U are right i have my stereotypes just like the next but my heart is not full of hate like palogee's.
 8 years ago '08        #42
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19910 19910
 Truth33 said:
Go back to Africa then...they live in huts and eat dirt...I feel horrible
Cant go BACK to a place we've never been to... a**hole
 8 years ago '08        #43
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
 DjComplex72 said:
WTF......Slavery.....affects me to this day more that you will ever know.....
Never said it didn't.

But, to try to blame this generation of white people for s**t we had nothing to do with is retarded.
 06-14-2010, 10:17 AM         #44
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ normally we just blame yall ancestors, but even that seems to get yall hot

its like some white people cant accept the truth....they come from greedy, heartless, savage bloodlines
 8 years ago '08        #45
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Don Peru said:

its like some white people cant accept the truth....they come from greedy, heartless, savage bloodlines
lol You're a sad, racist motherf**ker anyways so your opinion on the subject is naturally a joke.
 8 years ago '08        #46
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,873 | Props total: 22601 22601

[video - click to view]

but on a serious not looks like there is going to be less racism and more diversity also. Race wasn't the problem in the first place i think the gov set it up to be like that so you guys are f!ghting over the color a persons skin instead of worrying about your money and what the gov is up too. Thats why ppl who tried to fix the COLOR hardships or tried to make us unite (Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Abraham Lincoln, JFK , Michael Jackson <-- had to throw him in lol ) all of sudden Died. They slowly but surely have been taking away our rights as a whole (african-american, kokasian, etc) since the bill of rights and constitution. Some ppl need to WAKE UP and stop this color vs color sh*t and need to unite and revolt against the gov (how it was back in the day when we didn't have to worry about black vs white) who is setting this race baiting channel fox a.ss sh*t up. Ignorance will never stop.

Last edited by GoldBluded; 06-14-2010 at 10:51 AM..
 06-14-2010, 10:31 AM         #47
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:

This can be turned around so easily and I will do it for the sake of argument and not how I feel on this subject.

I guess someone can say...

"its like some black people cant accept the truth...they came from weaker, bloodlines who couldnt stand up for themselves and were taken away from their homes to become another mans slave"

Last edited by PUA Lifestyle; 06-14-2010 at 10:59 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #48
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Mr. K said:

[pic - click to view]

but on a serious not looks like there is going to be less racism and more diversity also. Race wasn't the problem in the first place i think the gov set it up to be like that so you guys are f!ghting over the color a persons skin instead of worrying about your money and what the gov is up too. Thats why ppl who tried to fix the COLOR hardships or tried to make us unite (Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Abraham Lincoln, JFK , Michael Jackson <-- had to throw him in lol ) all of sudden Died. They slowly but surely have been taking away our rights as a whole (african-american, kokasian, etc) since the bill of rights and constitution. Some ppl need to WAKE UP and stop this color vs color sh*t and need to unite and revolt against the gov (how it was back in the day when we didn't have to worry about black vs white) who is setting this race baiting channel fox a.ss sh*t up. Ignorance will never stop.
Def agree.

No lie tho, this word had me rollin. caucasian
 06-14-2010, 10:42 AM         #49
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. K said:

[pic - click to view]

You said it perfect. We are all gettin f**ked
 8 years ago '08        #50
space
space

[video - click to view]

He is going off! Its the straight truth though.
 06-14-2010, 10:48 AM         #51
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
lol You're a sad, racist motherf**ker anyways so your opinion on the subject is naturally a joke.
see how you lash out with curse words and insults just like a cold hearted savage? its true, some of yall really cant accept the truth
 8 years ago '08        #52
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Def agree.

No lie tho, this word had me rollin. caucasian
Whoopsies!
 06-14-2010, 10:58 AM         #53
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PUA Lifestyle said:
This can be turned around so easily and I will do it for the sake of argument and not how I feel on this subject.

I guess someone can say...

"its like some black people cant accept the truth...they came from weak, pathetic, bloodlines who couldnt stand up for themselves and were taken away from their homes to become another mans slave"

this could hold true in certain circumstances...after all thats how many Africans view African Americans. Most of the slaves sold to the Europeans happened to come from weaker african tribes that we defeated by stronger african tribes during war. This is why most africans look at african americans as coming from a weaker bloodline.

However, not all slaves came to america through trades. Some where simply stolen from their land.

So while ur trying to "turn around" statements, im just tryin to state the facts. The truth is right in front of our faces. Blacks are not the only race that view white people as being evil, greedy and full of hatred. THE WHOLE WORLD DOES. And that not to say all whites are like this (because that would be flat out ignorant)...but you can't deny the history of your bloodline
 06-14-2010, 10:59 AM         #54
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
this could hold true in certain circumstances...after all thats how many Africans view African Americans. Most of the slaves sold to the Europeans happened to come from weaker african tribes that we defeated by stronger african tribes during war. This is why most africans look at african americans as coming from a weaker bloodline.

However, not all slaves came to america through trades. Some where simply stolen from their land.

So while ur trying to "turn around" statements, im just tryin to state the facts. The truth is right in front of our faces. Blacks are not the only race that view white people as being evil, greedy and full of hatred. THE WHOLE WORLD DOES. And that not to say all whites are like this (because that would be flat out ignorant)...but you can't deny the history of your bloodline
Props
 8 years ago '08        #55
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Don Peru said:

So slaving out your own people wasn't evil and greedy? lol

You're very biased in your a.ssessment.

Doesn't matter anyways since $ is a bigger divider than race.
 8 years ago '04        #56
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
i've already come to relize this, seeing that blacks and mexi's go off and have 5-10 kids each.
and then (mainly with hispanics) if ur from mexi and ur kid is born here, he/she is a legal citizen, s**ts f**ked up.

**cough**
racist
**cough**
 8 years ago '04        #57
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Mr. K said:

props man
 06-14-2010, 11:54 AM         #58
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
So slaving out your own people wasn't evil and greedy? lol

You're very biased in your a.ssessment.

Doesn't matter anyways since $ is a bigger divider than race.
Im not biased at all...it just that your'e too stubborn to accept truth. Greed is part of human nature, so its naturally embedded in all of us. BUT, whites are more susceptible to act on their greedy intentions, and History proves this. Its funny how the majority of the world can acknowledge this yet you're too thick headed to see the truth. Regardless of how you cut it, you come from a greedy, cold, savage bloodline.

that's like me being an african american not being able to realize how weak our culture is as of now. We fall for all the traps that are set for us and its disgusting. Black on black crime is out of control, and although we can sit back and blame the gov't for all of the setup traps, it ultimately boils down to the fact that our African American culture is weak. We haven't had true pride/strenght since the a.ssassinations of Malcolm X and MLK.

But unlike you, I can accept truth because I don't let my ego get in the way of rational judgement.

And yes i agree....$ is a Waaay bigger divider than race

Last edited by Don Peru; 06-14-2010 at 11:55 AM..
 06-14-2010, 11:54 AM         #59
TrkyMfns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
And I'm tired of ignorant WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU who think every minority with a large family lives off of welfare. 5 kids in our house growing up and not one food stamp or government check came through. But you all wouldn't know about that because your noses are so far up in the air.
 8 years ago '05        #60
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 J Rob said:
oh, so that's why we're only 12-13% of the population.

Please educate yourself before you speak

Did you read the article? Probably not but the point basically is that educated whites aren't having kids right now. Blacks and latinos are the ones having all the kids. And most of them will, or already are, supported by welfare and other state/federal aid. So educate yourself before you respond ignorantly.

And to everyone still crying about slavery in this thread I say this: Do you think any white people that live now are happy about slavery? I mean, because of slavery, my tax dollars are going to raise illegitimate african american kids
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago