Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,858 | Props total: 660 660
 Truth33 said:
I'll look...here's a start

its 05...u lose....the majority of minorites being born are hispanics.....according to the article and seeing the fact that 15 mil americans are hispanic
 8 years ago '05        #22
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 GrezyNclean said:
its 05...u lose....the majority of minorites being born are hispanics.....according to the article and seeing the fact that 15 mil americans are hispanic
It's hard to find figures like that that are up to date seeing it takes years to put them together.
 8 years ago '05        #23
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
we gotta remember one thing tho....
it was also reported GINGERS were going extinct and in my city and some ppl i know without redhair all had redhaired babies so we will see
 8 years ago '04        #24
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
 rikedizzle said:
1. Why does it matter that he is white? If he was Vietnamese would you still be tired of that?

2. He never said minority.
correct. but this dumb f**k with his nuke bulls**t comments and hate in his blood is too f**kin blind to see.

Last edited by glennrobinson31; 06-13-2010 at 08:30 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #25
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
What caused the fall of Rome the minority became the majority'. good bye America. We are all gonna be living like the people in Mexico, but with no where to run.
 8 years ago '05        #26
space
space
space
Check out my new Facebook page. Wake up white people lets not lose out majority' as a race start having babies.
 8 years ago '05        #27
space
space
space
But I'm not really gonna worry about it. I mean black people have more to fear about this then white people. Look at how they treat black people in Mexico they make them live on reservations.
 06-13-2010, 10:00 PM         #28
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Blacks also make up 39.8% of the welfare recipients...and make up roughly 14% of the population...so you do the math
Hmmmm.. Well if white people would have left us in Africa you wouldn't be having these problems.... Oh wait... You never would have survived here in America because no one was around to do all of your work..

glennrobinson31 said:
correct. but this dumb f**k with his nuke bulls**t comments and hate in his blood is too f**kin blind to see.
Dumb f**k??? Hate??? Yes I do hate the fact white people have developed weapons that will destroy us all. I mean look at the majority of workplace shootings. A white man is pulling the trigger. Think when whites have their backs against the wall they won't k!ll innocent people? I'm not the one dropping bombs in Baghdad, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and god knows where else with these predator drones. So you see I do not hate. I am a man of peace. I want Americans to stay in America and tend to American business. But it is white people that are crusading around the world k!lling everyone who doesn't bow down to them.... Need an example??? Here are a few

Blackfoot, Cherokee, Croatan, Roanoke, Tomahawk, Navajo... Hell if you are really seeking truth read this

But we know whites will never admit to doing wrong. You are god's gift to the Earth. You are the reason the world is so great and we would all live in the jungle if you didn't "Save" us.

I just need to stop being unappreciative and love the white man like Clearance Thomas.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-13-2010 at 10:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #29
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 palogee said:
Hmmmm.. Well if white people would have left us in Africa you wouldn't be having these problems.... Oh wait... You never would have survived here in America because no one was around to do all of your work..
Go back to Africa then...they live in huts and eat dirt...I feel horrible
 8 years ago '04        #30
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
palogee...is hating someone because of their skin color right?
 8 years ago '04        #31
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 26 26
ridiculous... funny how many racist people there are on this site .... and i thought this was a rap site... but the racist people like the music just not the people ... lol blame the black people, that's the main problem; not war, or drugs or guns ... black people made the drugs, they made the guns and they started the war ...blame them
 8 years ago '04        #32
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
and u better not say one bad thing in regards to white people!!!!
 06-13-2010, 10:39 PM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Most of the newborns are illegitimate kids from poor people...mostly black...mostly raping the welfare system.
no....most of the babies are hispanic. many illegals and poor mexicans in general are popping babies out left and right. the black pop is getting lower if anything
 06-13-2010, 10:49 PM         #34
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
palogee is ignorant, if we would have left you in africa? Why cant u appreciate the fact that u are a f**kin american period. Dont matter what color we have no control in this world just go to f**kin work and take care of your family aint that what its really about? Instead of b**chin and moaning about whites, just improve your position and be the best person u can be.
 8 years ago '04        #35
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
@corys35 u see, blame it on the black people .. all that dude was saying is if blacks were still in africa people wouldnt have to wory about them abusing the welfare system and how many babies their having, BUT hes ignorant ... there were ppl b4 him that blamed blk ppl for having the most children; and thats where his statement came from ....or did u not read that ..but yea like i said blame the black ppl.. they just need to stop complaining and better themselves...hell they have a black president ..what more could they cry about ..lol
 8 years ago '04        #36
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
truth33 is really a racist though im sure he'll say he isn't
 8 years ago '04        #37
DollarBillYall 
space
space
space
"Why cant u appreciate the fact that u are a f**kin american period. " lol (how come truthh33 got no flak from u ? - - he was saying some pretty ignorant s**t) .... i see the good in your post but we all have flaws and im sure ur just as full of sterotypes and prejudices as the next whether or not u realize ... just at least try to reflect on ur biases....if everyone did that we would be able to recognize our flaws and work on them
 8 years ago '05        #38
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 DrX said:
no....most of the babies are hispanic. many illegals and poor mexicans in general are popping babies out left and right. the black pop is getting lower if anything
Tuche...isn't it funny how if two illegals have a kid in America..that kid is legal? And guess who ends up paying for that kids meals, schooling, ect...the legal tax payers.
 8 years ago '05        #39
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 DollarBillYall said:
"Why cant u appreciate the fact that u are a f**kin american period. " lol (how come truthh33 got no flak from u ? - - he was saying some pretty ignorant s**t)
I'd like you to point out what I said that was ignorant.

I made a statement, someone asked to post stats, and I did so.

The thread is regarding race...I didn't create the thread. If everyone had the same opinion there would be no reason to have these topics.
 8 years ago '08        #40
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
I love how a few ignorant black people still b**ch to white people about slavery like we had a say in what happened almost 150 years before most of us were born.

Playing that card is just pathetic.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 06-14-2010 at 12:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago