Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2010, 08:44 PM         #181
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glennrobinson31 said:
im tired of seeing motherf**kers spitting out 5 to 6 kids and falling back and letting goverment checks carry them through life
AMEN TO THAT BROTHA ! its funny how the mods on this forum board warned me for supposed "racism" but when these neck tattoo wearing, dred headed , gold teeth sporting f**ks say s**t like what homeboy said about whiteS its no problem. BOXDEN WAKE UP AND START WARNING the dips**ts who start things. as for this topic WHATS NEW???? WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THE MINORITY FOR QUITE SOMETIME...
 7 years ago '06        #182
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 390 390
h...o....n....k....e....y....s...........
 06-20-2010, 09:38 AM         #183
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
welcome to 2010, where its illegal to be mexican or muslim. yall can suck on these brown a.ss mexican nutts.

and also...wutang all day

Last edited by mixtape mutt; 06-20-2010 at 09:44 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #184
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Racism aint ever gonna end when you got people like on BX being born everyday! Black, Asian, Caucasian, Indian you all some Racist Mutha f**kas! I just hope all the stupid people get taken out by some wicked natural disaster!
 7 years ago '07        #185
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 qnz raw pusha said:
Your so cool!

Last edited by AwolRJ; 06-20-2010 at 10:05 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #186
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
 Voodoo Child said:
That's just my physical dictionary..

here are some more sources listing hate as an emotion...

(Calling me a sell out? The author of this particular article is a black woman) NA, Na, NANA, Na

I should note that you were partially correct. No one is born hating, which is obvious and I never said anything to the contrary... Nonetheless however, anger does lead to hate and hate is still an emotion. Some experts would classify it as a secondary or tertiary emotion. Since you never made the distinction between primary, secondary or tertiary emotions, I think it's pretty clear that I've won here. I simply labeled hate an emotion because that's what it is.
After reading 12 pages of this s**t, you right man. No one gonna call another person something unless they were raised that way or had a bad situation with one. Throw a rock at me and I look for a bigger rock to throw back! I hate everybody equally, Stupid people live on every continent and are every color!
 06-20-2010, 10:37 AM         #187
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally.

fukcing dirty crack-as
 7 years ago '08        #188
The N 466 heat pts466 OP
space
space
$45,551 | Props total: 17191 17191
 mixtape mutt said:
welcome to 2010, where its illegal to be mexican or muslim. yall can suck on these brown a.ss mexican nutts.

and also...wutang all day
 06-20-2010, 11:16 AM         #189
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of the smartest dummies
Can't read the language of Egyptian mummies
An' a fly go a moon
And can't find food for the starving tummies
Pay no mind to the youths
Cause it's not like the future depends on it
But save the animals in the zoo
Cause the chimpanzee dem a make big money
This is how the media pillages
On the TV the picture is
Savages in villages
And the scientist still can't explain the pyramids, huh
Evangelists making a living on the videos of ribs of the little kids
Stereotyping the image of the images
And this is what the image is
You buy a khaki pants
And all of a sudden you say a Indiana Jones
An' a thief out gold and thief out the scrolls and even the buried bones
Some of the worst paparazzis I've ever seen and I ever known
Put the worst on display so the world can see
And that's all they will ever show
So the ones in the west
Will never move east
And feel like they could be at home
Dem get tricked by the beast
But a where dem ago flee when the monster is fully grown?
Solomonic linage whe dem still can't defeat and them coulda never clone
My spiritual DNA that print in my soul and I will forever Own Lord

Nas damien marley- Distant relatives
 7 years ago '05        #190
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
You all just took us back like 50 years,..
 7 years ago '07        #191
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
Boxden gotta have the most ignorant users on the internet!
 7 years ago '07        #192
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Truth33 said:
Right but this has to do with newborns. White people aren't having kids right now, partly to the bad economical state.
Its not even that white ppl aren't having kids as much..

They aren't having kids TOGETHER as much..its a gang of bi-racial babies in that number guaranteed
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #193
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 corys35 said:
palogee is ignorant, if we would have left you in africa? Why cant u appreciate the fact that u are a f**kin american period. Dont matter what color we have no control in this world just go to f**kin work and take care of your family aint that what its really about? Instead of b**chin and moaning about whites, just improve your position and be the best person u can be.
I can appreciate that I'm American but what I CAN'T appreciate or respect is when ppl pull the "go back to Africa" card like I was ever in Africa to begin with..
& if they talkin ancestors,everybody who isn't native american is an immigrant..that s**t is so ignorant & ppl really don't realize how ridiculous they sound when they say it
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '06        #194
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 390 390
 AwolRJ said:
Your so cool!

why thank u i apprectiate it..

and from all the mexicanss i wood like to say

c.....r........a.........c......k.........a....... ..a......s......s.......c......r.......a.....c.... .k.........a
 06-21-2010, 01:07 AM         #195
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
After reading 12 pages of this s**t, you right man. No one gonna call another person something unless they were raised that way or had a bad situation with one. Throw a rock at me and I look for a bigger rock to throw back! I hate everybody equally, Stupid people live on every continent and are every color!
i argee with you about hating everyone equally, BUT we got some racist ghetto s**theads on these boards which pisses me off to the max. they rap about cracker this, oye that, it gets tiresome.... real tiresome, their ignorant and thats why their a.sses are gonna continue living in the ghetto, getting locked up, and pullin out the race card everytime someone cracks a comment on them.. STAY STUPID YOU DUMBf**kERS
 7 years ago '05        #196
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 donmeca2020 said:
i argee with you about hating everyone equally, BUT we got some racist ghetto s**theads on these boards which pisses me off to the max. they rap about cracker this, oye that, it gets tiresome.... real tiresome, their ignorant and thats why their a.sses are gonna continue living in the ghetto, getting locked up, and pullin out the race card everytime someone cracks a comment on them.. STAY STUPID YOU DUMBf**kERS
Yup. Blacks throw around "cracker" like its nothing. But if I were to go the same route with derogatory words about black people it would be a riot.

And when is this qnz raw pusha guy gonna be banned? I guess its ok here to spew racist words at white people on boxden.

Last edited by Truth33; 06-21-2010 at 11:13 AM..
 06-21-2010, 11:43 AM         #197
cuzzinb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Most of the newborns are illegitimate kids from poor people...mostly black...mostly raping the welfare system.
lol u sir r a dumb f**k, check the stats, there r more white people on welfare than black people, blacks only make up 12% of the population so its mathmatically impossible for more blacks to be on welfare than whites which make up 79% of pop.....way to feed into the racist bs people tell u...jus so u know im not an ignorant a.ss like urself here is the link

7 years ago '05        #198
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 cuzzinb said:
lol u sir r a dumb f**k, check the stats, there r more white people on welfare than black people, blacks only make up 12% of the population so its mathmatically impossible for more blacks to be on welfare than whites which make up 79% of pop.....way to feed into the racist bs people tell u...jus so u know im not an ignorant a.ss like urself here is the link

Where did I say there are more blacks on welfare than whites? I'd like you to show me. And it's something around 74% of black people are on welfare...compared to around 12% of white people are on welfare. Be mad.
 7 years ago '10        #199
Amysson410 1 heat pts
space
space
$267 | Props total: 22 22
 qnz raw pusha said:
finally !!! im tired of seeing white people i hope one day theres no white people in nyc i hate themm go take the mayflower back to europe or som ishh
ebony/asian/latina women will never be able to leave these white c*cks alone. they need it, they crave it, they LOVE IT.
 7 years ago '04        #200
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 qnz raw pusha said:
This dude said "h...o....n....k....e....y....s." What an a**hole.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago