Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
8520 pageviews
251 comments

The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year.

White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. 'next year'

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. 'next year' | Mail Online

Whites are on the verge of becoming a minority of newborn babies in the United States.

Official census figures show that non-white births, including Hispanics, constituted 48 per cent of children born in America between July 2008 and 2009, up from 46 per cent two years before.

Experts said the U.S. could become a 'minority majority' as early as next year, with minority births being greater than whites of European ancestry.
Multi-ethnic New York

Multi-ethnic New York: Whites are on the verge of becoming a minority of newborn babies in the U.S., according to census figures (file picture)

The reason for the change is the higher birth rate among non-white U.S. citizens - even in the recession, where birth rates fell across all racial groups, non-whites saw a lower fall.

But, as in Britain, the changing make-up of the population has led to tensions and particular concern over the strain it puts on schools and social services.

The state of Arizona recently enacted a law which made it an offence to be an illegal immigrant and allowed police to stop and search anybody they thought did not look like they were from the US.

Other laws passed by the state, which were roundly condemned for being discriminatory, required teachers to not have an overly thick accent.

The census data shows that minorities made up 31 per cent of the US population in 2000 but between July 2008 and 2009 that had increased to 35 per cent.

Among Hispanics, there were around nine births for one death, compared to a one-on-one ratio for whites.

In addition, the median age of the white population is older than that of non-whites so a larger share of minority women are in prime child-bearing years.

Kenneth Johnson, senior demographer at the Carsey Institute at the University of New Hampshire, said the tipping point where 'minority' births become a majority could come as early as next year.

'The question is just when,' he said.

In Britain, the pressure of immigration and rising birth rates fuelled by the new arrivals will swell some southern towns by nearly a fifth over the next eight years, official figures show.

In London, the situation is more extreme where four in ten young people are members of ethnic minorities.

A government report found that more than 700,000 children and teenagers are classed as non-white, around 40 per cent of the age group in the capital.

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. 'next year' | Mail Online

251 comments for "Jun 13 - White newborn babies set to become a minority in the U.S. next year."

7 years ago '04        #2
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 88 88
they will k!ll us all before the they disappear lol < no foreal
 06-13-2010, 06:25 PM         #3
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now do you see why they tryin to kick out all the illegals
 7 years ago '05        #4
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
Most of the newborns are illegitimate kids from poor people...mostly black...mostly raping the welfare system.
 06-13-2010, 06:37 PM         #5
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lou Dobbs is
 7 years ago '04        #6
VeezNutz420 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 17 17
^^^^^^^^^^
blacks only make 13-14 percent of the population???
 7 years ago '10        #7
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
This is not shocking to me because I see these changes everyday.
 7 years ago '05        #8
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 VeezNutz420 said:
^^^^^^^^^^
blacks only make 13-14 percent of the population???
Right but this has to do with newborns. White people aren't having kids right now, partly to the bad economical state.
 06-13-2010, 07:30 PM         #9
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've already come to relize this, seeing that blacks and mexi's go off and have 5-10 kids each.
and then (mainly with hispanics) if ur from mexi and ur kid is born here, he/she is a legal citizen, s**ts f**ked up.
 7 years ago '04        #10
LExingtonluv 
space
space
$397 | Props total: 0 0
I'm loving it... People who have been discriminated against, tend to have a better understanding as to how to treat people, viewed as different, more fairly... I'm looking forward to more peaceful times... Unless k moneys' prediction comes true haha.
 06-13-2010, 07:50 PM         #11
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Money said:
they will k!ll us all before the they disappear lol < no foreal
 7 years ago '05        #12
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 LExingtonluv said:
I'm loving it... People who have been discriminated against, tend to have a better understanding as to how to treat people, viewed as different, more fairly... I'm looking forward to more peaceful times... Unless k moneys' prediction comes true haha.
Where the fuuuuck are you from? Disney Land?
 7 years ago '06        #13
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
finally !!! im tired of seeing white people i hope one day theres no white people in nyc i hate themm go take the mayflower back to europe or som ishh
 7 years ago '04        #14
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
 qnz raw pusha said:
finally !!! im tired of seeing white people i hope one day theres no white people in nyc i hate themm go take the mayflower back to europe or som ishh
im tired of seeing motherf**kers spitting out 5 to 6 kids and falling back and letting goverment checks carry them through life
 7 years ago '04        #15
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 Truth33 said:
Most of the newborns are illegitimate kids from poor people...mostly black...mostly raping the welfare system.
care to post stats for this?
 06-13-2010, 08:17 PM         #16
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's really scary is white people have all the nukes. So when their time has come they will k!ll us all.
 06-13-2010, 08:20 PM         #17
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glennrobinson31 said:
im tired of seeing motherf**kers spitting out 5 to 6 kids and falling back and letting goverment checks carry them through life
And I'm tired of ignorant WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU who think every minority with a large family lives off of welfare. 5 kids in our house growing up and not one food stamp or government check came through. But you all wouldn't know about that because your noses are so far up in the air.
 7 years ago '05        #18
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
care to post stats for this?
I'll look...here's a start

7 years ago '04        #19
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 palogee said:
And I'm tired of ignorant WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU who think every minority with a large family lives off of welfare. 5 kids in our house growing up and not one food stamp or government check came through. But you all wouldn't know about that because your noses are so far up in the air.
1. Why does it matter that he is white? If he was Vietnamese would you still be tired of that?

2. He never said minority.
 7 years ago '05        #20
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
Blacks also make up 39.8% of the welfare recipients...and make up roughly 14% of the population...so you do the math
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago