The Official I'll Sell My Soul To Become Rich And Famous In Hip Hop Thread.

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would You Sell Your Sould For Rich And Fame?
I'd Do It. 51 42.50%
No. Because The World Cares About Me. 69 57.50%
Voters: 120. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #141
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 polorsport2345 said:
if anything this proves dat Jesus is real just dat ppl round da globe know em differently
no u imbecile, the story of horus originated approx. 1000 years before the story of jesus. like dude say before, Judaism was became the popular religion which allowed christianity to come into play. let's say the bible was never written, people would be blowing each other up of zeus or some other s**t rather than a white jesus. i believe that the universe came to be from a phenomenon that we, as humans, will never understand, but i refuse to put my beliefs into fictional stories and a fictional character.
 7 years ago '06        #142
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Two02x3 said:
That's why I respect Cam. His music can be kinda corny, but in an interview he was talking about teaching Hell Rell, JR, and 40 Cal how to get money and live right. He taught them how to get their credit right, obtain a.ssets, own their masters, and really be in control of their future.
Cam still lost because while he was teaching 3 black dudes about the ins and outs of business, he was promoting the Stop Snitching campaign on national tv. He did more harm than good.
 7 years ago '10        #143
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 6704 6704
 ima80baby said:
Cam still lost because while he was teaching 3 black dudes about the ins and outs of business, he was promoting the Stop Snitching campaign on national tv. He did more harm than good.
That's true. I remember he said some pretty wild s**t about that.
 7 years ago '08        #144
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Two02x3 said:
Listen....it's only selling your soul if you believe that s**t has changed you for the worst. Kanye says he sold his soul because he sees the destruction he has caused for himself and his family. He realizes that it's not what he wanted afterall.

I don't like "taking the easy way out", either. However, life is too hard and short to be worrying about that. Get it how you can. My thing is, it's not about how you get it, but what you do with it afterwards. Are you gonna be a lame and buy up all the cars and houses you can buy? Or are you gonna teach your people to play the game so they don't have to continue to sell dope, struggle, or do other dumb s**t. That's why these sports cats go broke....they don't have knowledge in anything but sports. They aren't educated or grounded...

Sure....doing it the right way isn't hard if you apply yourself. But, as you may have noticed, a lot of Black people don't think that way. They need an extra push for motivation. If me "selling my soul" is the push they need, then so be it. I'll gladly sacrifice myself (seemingly) so my people can live right. I don't know about you but, it's more than just an inflated bank account for me.

That's why I respect Cam. His music can be kinda corny, but in an interview he was talking about teaching Hell Rell, JR, and 40 Cal how to get money and live right. He taught them how to get their credit right, obtain a.ssets, own their masters, and really be in control of their future.
Indeed I agree though mane, that's why we need more young motivators like me and you to go out there and teach this. Not to sell our souls, teach by example. Bring knowledge to this world and our communities. I know, most of the Black community (Especially the hood ones are hardheaded). If we can change one life, we may can change many...Hopefully.

But that's just my opinion, I know alot of people don't see it that way, but it's at least worth a try.
 7 years ago '10        #145
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
U guys sound like some str8 weenies talking about living forever, you realize how selfish and childish that sounds?!?!?!

When u dumbf*cks die ur gonna be in for a rude a$$ awakening.
 lifetimez said:
The funniest thing about this retarded a.ss thread is the guy claiming masturbation is bad.

I'm not one of the anti-religious brigade on this site, but really...that's the catholic church's influence on the world right there.
Okay look at it this way,when you masturbate you feel weaker physically and mentally.Don't you seem to forget things all the time...try not masturbating for a month and see what that will do for ya
 7 years ago '10        #146
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You can do that by finishing college, having connections, and working for your s**t the right way.

I see alot of n*ggas like taking the easy way out. Even though doing it the right way isn't hard if you apply yourself.
This is what I'm trying to say and I'm just flabbergasted and what a lot of these people are saying.They acting like Hell is a joke when it's really not.
 7 years ago '10        #147
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You can do that by finishing college, having connections, and working for your s**t the right way.

I see alot of n*ggas like taking the easy way out. Even though doing it the right way isn't hard if you apply yourself.
 Two02x3 said:
Listen....it's only selling your soul if you believe that s**t has changed you for the worst. Kanye says he sold his soul because he sees the destruction he has caused for himself and his family. He realizes that it's not what he wanted afterall.

I don't like "taking the easy way out", either. However, life is too hard and short to be worrying about that. Get it how you can. My thing is, it's not about how you get it, but what you do with it afterwards. Are you gonna be a lame and buy up all the cars and houses you can buy? Or are you gonna teach your people to play the game so they don't have to continue to sell dope, struggle, or do other dumb s**t. That's why these sports cats go broke....they don't have knowledge in anything but sports. They aren't educated or grounded...

Sure....doing it the right way isn't hard if you apply yourself. But, as you may have noticed, a lot of Black people don't think that way. They need an extra push for motivation. If me "selling my soul" is the push they need, then so be it. I'll gladly sacrifice myself (seemingly) so my people can live right. I don't know about you but, it's more than just an inflated bank account for me.

I understand your point somewhat and I respect the fact that you want to better your people and all that I truly truly do but Hell is not like a summer day where it may be 90 degrees out,Hell is an ETERNAL place.I got to say it again it's ETERNAL meaning forever meaning no way of EVER getting out a place of constant torture.So I would recommend bettering your people another way bro.
 7 years ago '09        #148
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
Most of you really do NOT understand the depth of it.

It is not really "selling souls" to someone called the "devil".

It goes way deeper than that. The moment you stop what they asking for, will be the moment you will go down to, including your family etc.

Illuminati and/the elite.

Dave Chappelle can tell you about it, but he can NOT go into detail...He even said himself of he goes in detail or continue with talking about it he will get k!lled.

If I got on TV right now and told everything, They will make sure to k!ll me. It is not so simple.

I don't "believe" in the fallacies of heaven and hell etc. I am basically agnostic.

The best way to hide this "society" is right in front of people.

You see, I am not that simple minded to give my life up for some "financial a.ssistance", so my family can live a good life etc. Nothing last forever and neither does riches. I am not ignorant enough for something that is tangible only for so long. I am NOT someone who falls for anything.

All you have to do is read on it, research it and define what you think is truth.

If you think it is true, then you do. If you DON'T and think it is all BS then you do.

You cannot force people to listen/read about it because they don't want to.

You see it or you don't. Simple. I am into these "conspiracy theories", Yes, but do I make threads about it trying to "wake" people up, NO. Do I constantly think that maybe I sometimes OVER analyze things? Yes. One reason is because these theories can really have you "insane".

I rather be aware and read the plot of the book than to not read the plot at all, that is just me.

All they do is give you what you want so you can learn to want what they have to give.

7 years ago '09        #149
space
space
space
 Kingofnewark said:
I understand your point somewhat and I respect the fact that you want to better your people and all that I truly truly do but Hell is not like a summer day where it may be 90 degrees out,Hell is an ETERNAL place.I got to say it again it's ETERNAL meaning forever meaning no way of EVER getting out a place of constant torture.So I would recommend bettering your people another way bro.
Explain what "Hell" is..because it does not make sense to say the least.

Chritianity was beaten into you. Now they have mental slaves. Go read the Christian codes.

How can one burn in hell when you are no longer in your physical body?

You are not aware of consciousness. How can one feel pain?

If anything you are SEPARATED from your creator (if you "believe" in one) that is all this "hell" means.

It is all to have you in fear and remain there. That is what "heaven" and "hell" is all about. Do I know for sure? NO. I accept that there is a 100% possibility that heaven and hell does NOT exist. Why? because no evidence and lack of LOGICAL thinking.
 7 years ago '10        #150
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 6704 6704
 Kingofnewark said:
If I "sell my soul", and turn around and lead my people to real progression, I'm not going to hell. I firmly believe that. Like I said, it's not how you got there. It's what you did after you got there that matters. To be honest, sometimes you have to get a little dirty in order to be clean in the end. It is what it is.
 7 years ago '04        #151
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Explain what "Hell" is..because it does not make sense to say the least.

Chritianity was beaten into you. Now they have mental slaves. Go read the Christian codes.

How can one burn in hell when you are no longer in your physical body?

You are not aware of consciousness. How can one feel pain?

If anything you are SEPARATED from your creator (if you "believe" in one) that is all this "hell" means.

It is all to have you in fear and remain there. That is what "heaven" and "hell" is all about. Do I know for sure? NO. I accept that there is a 100% possibility that heaven and hell does NOT exist. Why? because no evidence and lack of LOGICAL thinking.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #152
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Kingofnewark said:
Okay look at it this way,when you masturbate you feel weaker physically and mentally.Don't you seem to forget things all the time...try not masturbating for a month and see what that will do for ya
Maybe if you read up on masturbation more, you'll realize that its exactly the opposite of "bad for you", but thats on you.

Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Dave Chappelle can tell you about it, but he can NOT go into detail...He even said himself of he goes in detail or continue with talking about it he will get k!lled.
What you're referring to as illuminati/elite are simply the few who are highest up on the business ladder, and all they care about is staying in that position.

Dave Chappelle was pretty much frustrated with the loss of control he had with his show, when the suits higher up realize how popular/profit-friendly it was. He had faith that the people watching his show would be smart enough to realize what he was doing behind the jokes, but the people at Comedy Central/Viacom disagreed and wanted him to dumb it down.

I dunno what "they" you're referring to that will k!ll you because if you went on TV and said whatever you feel.... 1. Most people won't give a s**t 2. People are gonna forget about it after a short while.

As long as whatever you do makes money for "them", that's all that matters. If you go against them, you're simply dropped and the next cash cow is picked up. They don't have to/want to k!ll anything but your career.
 7 years ago '09        #153
space
space
space
 lifetimez said:
Maybe if you read up on masturbation more, you'll realize that its exactly the opposite of "bad for you", but thats on you.

What you're referring to as illuminati/elite are simply the few who are highest up on the business ladder, and all they care about is staying in that position.

Dave Chappelle was pretty much frustrated with the loss of control he had with his show, when the suits higher up realize how popular/profit-friendly it was. He had faith that the people watching his show would be smart enough to realize what he was doing behind the jokes, but the people at Comedy Central/Viacom disagreed and wanted him to dumb it down.

I dunno what "they" you're referring to that will k!ll you because if you went on TV and said whatever you feel.... 1. Most people won't give a s**t 2. People are gonna forget about it after a short while.

As long as whatever you do makes money for "them", that's all that matters. If you go against them, you're simply dropped and the next cash cow is picked up. They don't have to/want to k!ll anything but your career.
I know about the Illuminati/Elite...I just inserted to name who people may think they are talking about.

They will if I told EVERYTHING I think I know or sure about, they will.

People would NOT care (Maybe or Maybe not) but it will NOT really be sole about the people but the people behind this confusion.

The biggest person they will go after is a celebrity if they have told because they are actually there and I only know of someone close to them.

They have already k!lled a couple of people.

Don't want to go into that. You see it how you want to and I will define how I researched it.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 06-15-2010 at 11:55 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy