The Official I'll Sell My Soul To Become Rich And Famous In Hip Hop Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would You Sell Your Sould For Rich And Fame?
I'd Do It. 51 42.50%
No. Because The World Cares About Me. 69 57.50%
Voters: 120. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
not a christian and dont believe in hell but selling ur soul is some wack a.ss s**t.... doing s**t that you wouldnt otherwise do just for fame or money is some hoe s**t.... its been times ive thought about the s**t but at the end of the day id rather die on my feet than live on my knees rich or not..... u n*ggas today aint got no morals and let money and the love of it control you entirely too much
 7 years ago '04        #122
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
 Da Gooneyz said:
Bruv, dont copy and paste on things you dont know, especially about ancient Kmt. Alot of that is bulls**t, and you're pushing it like its facts.
can we get a rebuttal if thats the case?
 7 years ago '08        #123
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19899 19899
 Soda Pop said:
No but damn I didn't know there where so n*gga's on BX going to hell now I see why all the Jay-Z sold his soul s**t. Ya'll n*ggas wanna be Hov huh? Hope Bey's pus*y is worth hell.
nope... Rosa Acosta's pu$$y.... jk, even though i really really really thought about trying to sell me soul... i was like ehhh f**k that
 7 years ago '08        #124
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19899 19899
bet... the people who wanna sell their soul... do it... hit us back up in two weeks and let us know whats poppin... if you become a big star shout out boxden on tv...
 7 years ago '08        #125
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
The funniest thing about this retarded a.ss thread is the guy claiming masturbation is bad.

I'm not one of the anti-religious brigade on this site, but really...that's the catholic church's influence on the world right there.
 06-14-2010, 10:14 PM         #126
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Bruv, dont copy and paste on things you dont know, especially about ancient Kmt. Alot of that is bulls**t, and you're pushing it like its facts.
The only websites that say those facts are false are b*tchass christians.

To the person who said it reinforces the fact that jesus was REAL.... PLEASE..... these are stories worshiping the SUN.
 06-14-2010, 10:16 PM         #127
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The idiots outnumber the rational and logical thinkers. Again, why try to educate the dumb.....??

F*CK ALL YOU PEOPLE....... like DOCILE COWS I F*CKING SWEAR.
 7 years ago '08        #128
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 YOUNGZERO said:
The idiots outnumber the rational and logical thinkers. Again, why try to educate the dumb.....??

F*CK ALL YOU PEOPLE....... like DOCILE COWS I F*CKING SWEAR.
My dude, you are not going to make it that far with the attitude you have.
 7 years ago '07        #129
BluBlazn 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 47 47
my soul is worth more then a flase image imma real life gotta with the will from the lord anything u want ask god if its ment u will get it hell is hot they say heaven is jus right jus wheather lifes storm the best way u can but pray to god jusus but not the devil ....
these rappers are pupets u cant take money r cars when U DIE
PEOPLE DNT BE LIKE THESE FAKE a.ss RAPPERS .....TUPAC WAS THE REALST RAPPER EVER LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC THE DNT WANT US TO KNOW THE TRU
.......RIP TUPAC PIMP C AND EVRY MUSICIAN THAT REST THE SOUL OVER THE MUSIC
 7 years ago '10        #130
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
hmmmm...
i dont believe in all this religion nonsense.
but selling my soul, show casing a fake image, and worshipping "satan", doesnt sound too bad.. after all satan is just like god.. FAKE.
if they would give me bill gates money, im all in.. s**t there comes an end to everything, and i aint wasting time out here.. you cant save everyone, might as well save yourself and your close ones.

^real talk.
 7 years ago '10        #131
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Well, referring to the dude who is so spiteful about religion.

1. Nobody in this earth will ever know about the afterlife...not even you.
2. The reason that this universe was begun was due to a supernatural force, even scientist have confirmed this...In books and all. (Which is God a.k.a. The creative force of worlds, universes, and galaxies)
3. You should never downplay anybodies religion rather Christian, Buddism, etc. because they are perceptions of this supernatural force and the afterlife.
4. What kind of n*gga uses $ for s when the word dumbass is uncensored?
LOL @ #4.

but scientists really confirmed that a spiritual force created this universe? if so, why do scientists exist anymore? its supposed to be evolution vs religion..

i personally chose evolution.
 7 years ago '10        #132
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6702 6702
blah blah blah.....f**k yall talking about?

Sell my soul? If that means I'm getting millions then hell yeah. I'm getting that money and then putting my whole family on and educating them in order keep the money lasting. Get them into school and put them on to a new way of life. You know...the kind of s**t Meech should have been doing.
 7 years ago '08        #133
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
naw i wouldnt sell my soul....i would rather work for my riches...

like zro say "havin money aint wrong...the love for it is evil"....

i wouldnt dare trade my soul for fame and riches...
 7 years ago '05        #134
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 YOUNGZERO said:
The only websites that say those facts are false are b*tchass christians.
Well I'll tell you right now, I'm not a Christian. I agree that the whole concept was stolen from ancient kmt. I'm saying that you just copy/pasted that text from some random website on some "zeitgeist" hype, I could tell straight away. If you are going to speak about KMT, dont just copy and paste, do YOUR OWN research. Some of that stuff is inaccurate. A few...

3.Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.
Heru's mother was Auset

4.Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph
Ausar's father was Geb, Heru's GRANDFATHER

7.Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.
Auset was visited by TEHUTI

12.After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered
Herut? Who is that? Horus is Heru. Heru's uncle is Set. Who is Herut?

14.When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored.
"Came of Age"? Heru lost his eye in battle with Set

16.Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.
17.Both were baptized at age 30.
18.Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
19.Both Anup and John were later behe@ded.
Heru was baptized? Who is Anup?

---

You see where i'm going with this? DO PROPER RESEARCH.

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 06-15-2010 at 05:05 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #135
space
space
 Two02x3 said:
blah blah blah.....f**k yall talking about?

Sell my soul? If that means I'm getting millions then hell yeah. I'm getting that money and then putting my whole family on and educating them in order keep the money lasting. Get them into school and put them on to a new way of life. You know...the kind of s**t Meech should have been doing.
You can do that by finishing college, having connections, and working for your s**t the right way.

I see alot of n*ggas like taking the easy way out. Even though doing it the right way isn't hard if you apply yourself.
 7 years ago '08        #136
space
space
 Official253 said:
LOL @ #4.

but scientists really confirmed that a spiritual force created this universe? if so, why do scientists exist anymore? its supposed to be evolution vs religion..

i personally chose evolution.
In my eyes it's no other way. This is just what I was taught in science class when they talked about the development of the universe from the beginning of times. Basically saying if it was evolution everything has to evolve for something...and the first thing anything could ever evolve from is most likely a supernatural force that is unknown to man (Which is referred to as God). It probably wasn't even spiritual, the world may never know what it was...but that's the only explanation possible.

And I am mostly neutral on the evolution vs. religion subject. I really feel it could be mixed in with both theories and perceptions. So I don't really like touching on that subject. I'm a open minded Christian basically.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 06-15-2010 at 07:56 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 YOUNGZERO said:
Yupppppppp but christian a**holes will deny the existence of the strong similarities. People under the hypnotic trance of the church aren't ready to accept the truth, the truth hurts.

The Indisputable Parallels

The Sun-god Horus was worshipped nearly 1,000 years before the story of Jesus. Now check these parallels:

1.Both were conceived of a virgin.
2.Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)
3.Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.
4.Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.
5.Both foster fathers were of royal descent.
6.Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).
7.Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.
Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).
8.Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.
9.Both births were announced by angels (this si nto the same as number 7).
10.Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.
11.Horus was visited at birth by "three solar deities" and Jesus was visited by "three wise men".
12.After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
13.To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to "arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
14.When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.
15.Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.
16.Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.
17.Both were baptized at age 30.
18.Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
19.Both Anup and John were later behe@ded.
20.Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.
21.Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.
22.Both have 12 disciples.
23.Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.
24.Horus "stilled the sea by his power." Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, "Peace, be still."
25.Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)
26.Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Bethanu (literally, "house of Anu").
27.Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.
28.Both were crucified.
29.Both were crucified next to two thieves.
30.Both were buried in a tomb.

Isis-meri & Virgin Mary in a similar portrayal. Such portrayal can be found many times through egyptian & christian artworks

31.Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back "three days" later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).
32.Both had their resurrection announced by women.
33.Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.
34.Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means "anointed one").
35.Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.
36.Both are a.ssociated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).
37.Both are a.ssociated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd's crook.
38.Horus was born in Anu ("the place of bread") and Jesus was born in Bethlehem ("the house of bread").
39."The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: 'Out of Egypt have I called my son.'"
40.Both were transfigured on the mount.
41.The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of "Madonna and Child."
Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called "Immaculate".
42.Horus says: "Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." And Jesus says: "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once."
43. Horus was identified with the Tau (cross). Jesus & Christianity is also symbolized by the cross.
been watchin zeigiest again huh l.listen young man,when it comes to egypt,zeitgiest,and google are not your friends
 7 years ago '07        #138
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Da Gooneyz said:
word,and this dude in here callin people all kindsa names for takin tha word of tha bible and he busy followin tha gospel of google
 7 years ago '10        #139
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6702 6702
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You can do that by finishing college, having connections, and working for your s**t the right way.

I see alot of n*ggas like taking the easy way out. Even though doing it the right way isn't hard if you apply yourself.
Listen....it's only selling your soul if you believe that s**t has changed you for the worst. Kanye says he sold his soul because he sees the destruction he has caused for himself and his family. He realizes that it's not what he wanted afterall.

I don't like "taking the easy way out", either. However, life is too hard and short to be worrying about that. Get it how you can. My thing is, it's not about how you get it, but what you do with it afterwards. Are you gonna be a lame and buy up all the cars and houses you can buy? Or are you gonna teach your people to play the game so they don't have to continue to sell dope, struggle, or do other dumb s**t. That's why these sports cats go broke....they don't have knowledge in anything but sports. They aren't educated or grounded...

Sure....doing it the right way isn't hard if you apply yourself. But, as you may have noticed, a lot of Black people don't think that way. They need an extra push for motivation. If me "selling my soul" is the push they need, then so be it. I'll gladly sacrifice myself (seemingly) so my people can live right. I don't know about you but, it's more than just an inflated bank account for me.

That's why I respect Cam. His music can be kinda corny, but in an interview he was talking about teaching Hell Rell, JR, and 40 Cal how to get money and live right. He taught them how to get their credit right, obtain a.ssets, own their masters, and really be in control of their future.
 7 years ago '04        #140
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Yes I would sell my soul to become rich (not famous)... But to GOD and not Satan... That's just me though...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy