The Official I'll Sell My Soul To Become Rich And Famous In Hip Hop Thread.

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would You Sell Your Sould For Rich And Fame?
I'd Do It. 51 42.50%
No. Because The World Cares About Me. 69 57.50%
Voters: 120. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1651 1651
 YOUNGZERO said:
Let me guess your a believer too.

1. SHUT THE FUKKKKKKKKKKK UPPP
2. THE UNIVERSE DID NOT START FROM SOME KIND OF SUPERNATURAL FORCE. Show me the source of scientist(s) or refer back to number one.
3. FUKKKKKKKKKK UR RELIGION.
4. DUMBASS B*TCH... learn something new everyday.

Religion holds back the human race, study has shown that listening to prayer halts brain activity. (source: )

Excerpt: "A team of Danish researchers have found that when listening to a well-spoken person who claims to have divine healing powers, the regions of the brain responsible for skepticism and vigilance become less active."

And this will blow your fukking mind...

"Only in the devout volunteers did the brain activity monitored by the researchers change in response to the prayers. Parts of the prefrontal and anterior cingulate cortices, which play key roles in vigilance and scepticism when judging the truth and importance of what people say, were deactivated when the subjects listened to a supposed healer."

You know it's hard to come to grips with reality, I had to face it at some point. It's hard to let go of something you strongly believed in and facing the fact that you were wrong the whole time. I understand I was there.

I stopped at 1-5.

Man, you're ignorant.

And yes, I am a believer. But unlike alot of Christians I don't downplay people of other religions or non-believers. I believe you are free to do what you want, just don't try to sit here and downplay other people because they believe in something and you don't.

It don't make you smarter than anybody.
It don't makes you better than anybody.
In my eyes, I feel I will see the truth when I get there. And I for one believe there is a heaven and hell but I have different perceptions of it. I think when you die you become in the enternal form of rest or sleep. Your fears and horrors will be hell, Your joy and happiness will be heaven.

That's just my view, I also believe in the Bible heaven also. But I'm not saying this is proven, because when I do die it might be just over and darkness. I hope not though, because I can't really see this happening...but I will deal with it like every dead person out there.

To summon that all up, yes I am a Christian, but I'm the type of person who believe my reason and serving of god is doing good to the world and his people, helping them, impacting them, and picking them up when they are down. I will never throw the book at anybody, so if you are atheist that's fine. But it's being taught in school's mainly when they talk about the Big Bang Theory that the reason we are here is a SUPERNATURAL form.

Oh, and you sir are a dumbass.

Last edited by TheFuckinEmpire; 06-14-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #102
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1651 1651
Oh, and to answer the topic, I wouldn't sell my soul for fame and riches.

That's greed, greed will get you k!lled fast or drive you insane.

I'll rather live life the right way, and work for my wealth.
 06-14-2010, 01:12 PM         #103
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

I stopped at 1-5.

Man, you're ignorant.

And yes, I am a believer. But unlike alot of Christians I don't downplay people of other religions or non-believers. I believe you are free to do what you want, just don't try to sit here and downplay other people because they believe in something and you don't.

It don't make you smarter than anybody.
It don't makes you better than anybody.
In my eyes, I feel I will see the truth when I get there. And I for one believe there is a heaven and hell but I have different perceptions of it. I think when you die you become in the enternal form of rest or sleep. Your fears and horrors will be hell, Your joy and happiness will be heaven.

That's just my view, I also believe in the Bible heaven also. But I'm not saying this is proven, because when I do die it might be just over and darkness. I hope not though, because I can't really see this happening...but I will deal with it like every dead person out there.

To summon that all up, yes I am a Christian, but I'm the type of person who believe my reason and serving of god is doing good to the world and his people, helping them, impacting them, and picking them up when they are down. I will never throw the book at anybody, so if you are atheist that's fine. But it's being taught in school's mainly when they talk about the Big Bang Theory that the reason we are here is a SUPERNATURAL form.

Oh, and you sir are a dumbass.
Ur wrong again u dumbf*ck, INTELLIGENT DESIGN is NOT taught in science classrooms anywhere. The bible has no empirical evidence, moron keep writing paragraphs.
 8 years ago '10        #104
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 2119 2119
If you really read the history of religion ,you'll realize that Judaism simply beat out all the other religions . From that religion others such as Christianity sprout, but in the end it's all the same. One wrong turn and everyone could have been on Zues's c*ck right now. Everyone actually believed there were multiple Gods and that their own was the best of all . Meaning Jews believed in Zues but thought their own God "Yahweh" was superior. In the end the fact that all you n*ggas believe in God and his son Jesus Christ is just luck.
 06-14-2010, 02:21 PM         #105
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
i mean if you believe the whole god/religion fairy tale, then i guess its not worth it

but to put me and my family in a guaranteed financially stable situation... sure i'll step on a few people and put up a false image
 8 years ago '04        #106
bigimpulse 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 0 0
I would rather live my life believing until I die to find out there is no God, than to live as a non believer and die to find out God is real! All religion aside, morally you should not ever want to be anyones puppet. so to say you would sell your soul means you would do anything for money. including murder, theft, lying, and homos3xuality! Wake up people, nothing is worth your soul!
 8 years ago '06        #107
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Kingofnewark said:
So putting your family in a good position financially for this short life is worth giving up your soul and being damned for all ETERNITY?

So basically none of these people that say they will sell their souls for Wealth and Riches believe in god. There is not enough money in this world that would make me sell my soul to the Devil and these wicked a.ss people that are ruling this world for a short period of time. All that s**t is coming to a end soon.
 8 years ago '06        #108
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,656 | Props total: 2345 2345
Until a scientist can create a self sustainable planet, animal & plant life, atmosphere, stars, moons, & other things man has yet to replicate, I'll stick with my belief system.
 8 years ago '04        #109
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
 YOUNGZERO said:
Yupppppppp but christian a**holes will deny the existence of the strong similarities. People under the hypnotic trance of the church aren't ready to accept the truth, the truth hurts.

The Indisputable Parallels

The Sun-god Horus was worshipped nearly 1,000 years before the story of Jesus. Now check these parallels:

1.Both were conceived of a virgin.
2.Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)
3.Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.
4.Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.
5.Both foster fathers were of royal descent.
6.Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).
7.Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.
Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).
8.Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.
9.Both births were announced by angels (this si nto the same as number 7).
10.Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.
11.Horus was visited at birth by "three solar deities" and Jesus was visited by "three wise men".
12.After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
13.To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to "arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
14.When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.
15.Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.
16.Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.
17.Both were baptized at age 30.
18.Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
19.Both Anup and John were later behe@ded.
20.Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.
21.Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.
22.Both have 12 disciples.
23.Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.
24.Horus "stilled the sea by his power." Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, "Peace, be still."
25.Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)
26.Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Bethanu (literally, "house of Anu").
27.Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.
28.Both were crucified.
29.Both were crucified next to two thieves.
30.Both were buried in a tomb.

Isis-meri & Virgin Mary in a similar portrayal. Such portrayal can be found many times through egyptian & christian artworks

31.Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back "three days" later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).
32.Both had their resurrection announced by women.
33.Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.
34.Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means "anointed one").
35.Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.
36.Both are a.ssociated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).
37.Both are a.ssociated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd's crook.
38.Horus was born in Anu ("the place of bread") and Jesus was born in Bethlehem ("the house of bread").
39."The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: 'Out of Egypt have I called my son.'"
40.Both were transfigured on the mount.
41.The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of "Madonna and Child."
Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called "Immaculate".
42.Horus says: "Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." And Jesus says: "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once."
43. Horus was identified with the Tau (cross). Jesus & Christianity is also symbolized by the cross.
if anything this proves dat Jesus is real just dat ppl round da globe know em differently
 06-14-2010, 03:43 PM         #110
SHADY A3I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
Definitely no my dude...Nothing is worth in this world is worth giving up your soul for...NOTHING

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Matthew 16:26
 8 years ago '05        #111
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 - Streetz - said:

[pic - click to view]

06-14-2010, 03:53 PM         #112
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace Tu said:
jesus wasnt a real person. u ever heard of the ancient egyptian story of Horus? pretty much the same exact story and where that whole story originated.
let's just respectfully agree to disagree my g. I know what I know n u believe what u believe. One love.
 8 years ago '08        #113
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
"Maybe a soul you'd sell to have mass appeal" -Guru (R.I.P.)
 8 years ago '07        #114
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
I wouldnt, I love my soul f**k hiphop it sucks now anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #115
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
 EastBroadway said:
I Totally Understand.

But If You See Yourself Going Nowhere,Struggling Your Whole Life,Crying For Help And Illuminati Can Only Help You. They'll Give You 1 BILLION.

You Wouldn't?
you gotta realize that if it's meant for you to have then you'll have it and if you're unsatisfied with your living conditions, broke and being happy to be alive, then why would God bless you have anything else? Judging from how you talk you would probably find a way to lose it all and lose your life all in the same day. Eternity is a lot longer than the mere 50+years(if you're lucky) your here on Earth.
 8 years ago '10        #116
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 H-Town Renegade said:
Its a blessing to masturbate
 Bouncer? said:
...elaborate
Masturbation weakens the body.When masturbating you usually lust which is unhealthy and there is a video that can sum it up a bit better

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #117
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
U guys sound like some str8 weenies talking about living forever, you realize how selfish and childish that sounds?!?!?!

When u dumbf*cks die ur gonna be in for a rude a$$ awakening.
How will we be in for a rude awakening?Let's say God dosen't exist what will happen to us?Nothing bad right so please explain?*
 8 years ago '06        #118
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 103 103
 Kingofnewark said:
Masturbation weakens the body.When masturbating you usually lust which is unhealthy and there is a video that can sum it up a bit better
**goes to masturbate**

goddamn I'm sleepy as hell now.
 8 years ago '06        #119
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Yellob0y said:
yes i would, if me sacrificing my life/soul would allow me to set my family up for life, then hell yeah...you can have this s**t...
You are f**kin retarded lol. If anything, you are setting up your family for failure too. It don't matter if they didn't have a direct link with it, that is if you were to "sell ya soul".
 8 years ago '05        #120
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 YOUNGZERO said:
Yupppppppp but christian a**holes will deny the existence of the strong similarities. People under the hypnotic trance of the church aren't ready to accept the truth, the truth hurts.

The Indisputable Parallels

The Sun-god Horus was worshipped nearly 1,000 years before the story of Jesus. Now check these parallels:

1.Both were conceived of a virgin.
2.Both were the "only begotten son" of a god (either Osiris or Yahweh)
3.Horus's mother was Meri, Jesus's mother was Mary.
4.Horus's foster father was called Jo-Seph, and Jesus's foster father was Joseph.
5.Both foster fathers were of royal descent.
6.Both were born in a cave (although sometimes Jesus is said to have been born in a stable).
7.Both had their coming announced to their mother by an angel.
Horus; birth was heralded by the star Sirius (the morning star). Jesus had his birth heralded by a star in the East (the sun rises in the East).
8.Ancient Egyptians celebrated the birth of Horus on December 21 (the Winter Solstice). Modern Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25.
9.Both births were announced by angels (this si nto the same as number 7).
10.Both had shepherds witnessing the birth.
11.Horus was visited at birth by "three solar deities" and Jesus was visited by "three wise men".
12.After the birth of Horus, Herut tried to have Horus murdered. After the birth of Jesus, Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
13.To hide from Herut, the god That tells Isis, "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." To hide from Herod, an angel tells Joseph to "arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
14.When Horus came of age, he had a special ritual where hsi eye was restored. When Jesus (and other Jews) come of age, they have a special ritual called a Bar Mitzvah.
15.Both Horus and Jesus were 12 at this coming-of-age ritual. Neither have any official recorded life histories between the ages of 12 and 30.
16.Horus was baptized in the river Eridanus. Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.
17.Both were baptized at age 30.
18.Horus was baptized by Anup the Baptizer. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
19.Both Anup and John were later behe@ded.
20.Horus was taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Set. Jesus was taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain to be tempted by his arch-rival Satan.
21.Both Horus and Jesus successfully resist this temptation.
22.Both have 12 disciples.
23.Both walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, and restored sight to the blind.
24.Horus "stilled the sea by his power." Jesus commanded the sea to be still by saying, "Peace, be still."
25.Horus raised his dead father (Osiris) from the grave. Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave. (Note the similarity in names when you say them out loud. Further, Osiris was also known as Asar, which is El-Asar in Hebrew, which is El-Asarus in Latin.)
26.Osiris was raised in the town of Anu. Lazarus was raised in Bethanu (literally, "house of Anu").
27.Both gods delivered a Sermon on the Mount.
28.Both were crucified.
29.Both were crucified next to two thieves.
30.Both were buried in a tomb.

Isis-meri & Virgin Mary in a similar portrayal. Such portrayal can be found many times through egyptian & christian artworks

31.Horus was sent to Hell and resurrected in 3 days. Jesus was sent to Hell and came back "three days" later (although Friday night to Sunday morning is hardly three days).
32.Both had their resurrection announced by women.
33.Both are supposed to return for a 1000-year reign.
34.Horus is known as KRST, the anointed one. Jesus was known as the Christ (which means "anointed one").
35.Both Jesus and Horus have been called the good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, and the winnower.
36.Both are a.ssociated with the zodiac sign of Pisces (the fish).
37.Both are a.ssociated with the symbols of the fish, the beetle, the vine, and the shepherd's crook.
38.Horus was born in Anu ("the place of bread") and Jesus was born in Bethlehem ("the house of bread").
39."The infant Horus was carried out of Egypt to escape the wrath of Typhon. The infant Jesus was carried into Egypt to escape the wrath of Herod. Concerning the infant Jesus, the New Testament states the following prophecy: 'Out of Egypt have I called my son.'"
40.Both were transfigured on the mount.
41.The catacombs of Rome have pictures of the infant Horus being held by his mother, not unlike the modern-day images of "Madonna and Child."
Noted English author C. W. King says that both Isis and Mary are called "Immaculate".
42.Horus says: "Osiris, I am your son, come to glorify your soul, and to give you even more power." And Jesus says: "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him. If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once."
43. Horus was identified with the Tau (cross). Jesus & Christianity is also symbolized by the cross.
Bruv, dont copy and paste on things you dont know, especially about ancient Kmt. Alot of that is bulls**t, and you're pushing it like its facts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy