The Official I'll Sell My Soul To Become Rich And Famous In Hip Hop Thread.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would You Sell Your Sould For Rich And Fame?
I'd Do It. 51 42.50%
No. Because The World Cares About Me. 69 57.50%
Voters: 120. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-13-2010, 05:48 PM         #61
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingofnewark said:
son kid cudi i feel got connceted with the illuminati a bit with the day and night vid and lyrics and all of that but i think he is trying to pull away now.

Tupac talked about the illuminati and this is why i respect him.

Lupe a cool cat to me

eminem is definitely connected with the illuminati.watch this vid if you don't believe me.

if thats the case im rain man too. I go crazy in the strip clubs. Throwin money blowin money
 8 years ago '06        #62
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 103 103
I'm most definitely rain man.

When I'm urinating.
 8 years ago '10        #63
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 2119 2119

[video - click to view]

That's all I really got to say to that. That is one of the main reasons this whole Illuminati s**t is just f**king HILARIOUS to me.
 8 years ago '06        #64
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25872 25872
 Cambury said:
i wouldnt sell my soul for s**t...death IS NOT THE END BUT THE BEGINNING
i agree these n*ggas is on some wild ish
 06-13-2010, 06:20 PM         #65
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt no way in hell this thread wasnt finna become a religious argument pimpin
 8 years ago '05        #66
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 Marvin Hagler said:
wasnt no way in hell this thread wasnt finna become a religious argument pimpin

I started some s**t didn't I....Nah but the whole purpose why I made this is because of all these people making videos of celebrities in the Illuminati and they're having the time of there lives. I want a lead way in.

In all honesty, If you wanna be rich and famous you gotta have connects and the king of all connects right now if you're not in a Mexican drug cartel and not President Obama it's the one and only Illuminati and that's how I feel.

Everyone got either a job,in the music biz or even in drug biz from a connect and no one is that powerful to do stuff on there own. That could take your whole life.

It's just the consequences if it is true that you do go to Hell that I'm worried about.

I look at DMX and know right away that he disobeyed the Oath, What if he wanted out of the Bloods? or Crips? and talked about there secrets? they'd do way worse IMO.
 8 years ago '10        #67
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Yellob0y said:
in short yes. if i could take care of my family, and my family's family, and my family's family's family. then yes without hesitation....
None of them will matter in heaven, nor hell. They're only temporary, as the world will be destroyed by God, as punishment for all the sins people have committed.

EastBroadway said:
Ok, Say That You're Frustrated With Life, You Can't Make Ends Meat, You Have Kids, A Nagging Wife And Shoulder Problems,You're Sick Mentally And Physically.

Now, If They Came And Said:

If You Sell Your Soul, I'll Make All Your Problems Go Away.

Would You?
You gotta consider both ends,

Sell your soul away, be sentenced to hell, and be tormented for eternity

OR

You don't die, because the soul is eternal. And live in happiness for eternity.

Cambury said:
i wouldnt sell my soul for s**t...death IS NOT THE END BUT THE BEGINNING
yup

Quasi said:
No but a sin is a sin. They're selling their soul to the devil while most of us are having s3x before marriage, masturbating, eating animals of the sea that have no fins are scales and listening to secular music. We can't judge them when we're selling our souls in other forms. Not for fame or money but to fulfill sinful desires.
Exactly, even if Jay-Z sold his soul to the devil, we are STILL sinners. People tend to reason, "He sold his soul, it's not like I'm having s3x before marriage, it's just pr0n," you're still on the same level as a child molestor and a rapist. A sin is a sin.

Btw, "n*ggas will sell their soul to go platinum, to gold/ I'm cold, cause I got the gold, and kept my soul." - Kanye West :smokin:
 8 years ago '06        #68
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
Its a blessing to masturbate
 8 years ago '10        #69
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
How can the bible be "GOD'S" word when it's full of HUMAN ERROR!?!?

U can't explain it cause ur only fifteen and most likely was raised a christian from birth.

The Bible is still the word of God.Remember the bible has been around for thousands and thousands of years so through all that time man has changed parts of it because of how he would have viewed things,man would have changed it because of mistakes he though he had seen.So yes the Bible is not perfect...name a thing in history that has been around for thousands of years that is.All Holy books(Torah,Bible and Quaran) have been tampered with so you really have to read all three to get the complete understanding.

I hope I explained this well enough for you :) and yeah I was raised Christian from birth but I do follow Christianity a bit different than my parents.
 8 years ago '10        #70
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
How can the bible be "GOD'S" word when it's full of HUMAN ERROR!?!?

U can't explain it cause ur only fifteen and most likely was raised a christian from birth.
 EastBroadway said:

I started some s**t didn't I....Nah but the whole purpose why I made this is because of all these people making videos of celebrities in the Illuminati and they're having the time of there lives. I want a lead way in.

In all honesty, If you wanna be rich and famous you gotta have connects and the king of all connects right now if you're not in a Mexican drug cartel and not President Obama it's the one and only Illuminati and that's how I feel.

Everyone got either a job,in the music biz or even in drug biz from a connect and no one is that powerful to do stuff on there own. That could take your whole life.

It's just the consequences if it is true that you do go to Hell that I'm worried about.

I look at DMX and know right away that he disobeyed the Oath, What if he wanted out of the Bloods? or Crips? and talked about there secrets? they'd do way worse IMO.

Now you sound like you have doubts...If you are not 100% sure on your belief than why risk eternity?
 8 years ago '10        #71
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 H-Town Renegade said:
Its a blessing to masturbate
And not to be a bummer or anything but masturbation is bad for you.
 8 years ago '06        #72
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Eternity lasts longer than life on Earth.................
 06-13-2010, 10:39 PM         #73
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U guys sound like some str8 weenies talking about living forever, you realize how selfish and childish that sounds?!?!?!

When u dumbf*cks die ur gonna be in for a rude a$$ awakening.
 06-13-2010, 10:46 PM         #74
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
The Bible is still the word of God.Remember the bible has been around for thousands and thousands of years so through all that time man has changed parts of it because of how he would have viewed things,man would have changed it because of mistakes he though he had seen.So yes the Bible is not perfect...name a thing in history that has been around for thousands of years that is.All Holy books(Torah,Bible and Quaran) have been tampered with so you really have to read all three to get the complete understanding.

I hope I explained this well enough for you :) and yeah I was raised Christian from birth but I do follow Christianity a bit different than my parents.
Soooooooo you agree that it's been tampered with, yet your still just that... A FOLLOWER.

U just admitted that you were raised a christian, that alone shows that you NEVER had a mind of your own from the beginning........

Ur 15, religion gives you the SENSE that you know all the answers in life. Just learn everything u can outside of ur religion and make up ur own mind.
 06-13-2010, 10:50 PM         #75
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
Soooooooo you agree that it's been tampered with, yet your still just that... A FOLLOWER.

U just admitted that you were raised a christian, that alone shows that you NEVER had a mind of your own from the beginning........

Ur 15, religion gives you the SENSE that you know all the answers in life. Just learn everything u can outside of ur religion and make up ur own mind.

this...

I think that kid is brainwashed by his parents.
 8 years ago '06        #76
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
 Kingofnewark said:
Explain...
 8 years ago '06        #77
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,658 | Props total: 2346 2346
No for two reasons...

1. I believe in a higher power. (God or whatever you choose to call it)

2. Most of what I know about the illuminati (limited) normally refers to gay s3x. That s**t aint fresh. Being broke beats having to blow a 75 yr old dude any day of the week. Twice on Sundays....
 8 years ago '04        #78
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 216 216
if it means gay s3x then f**k no. if not, then sure lol
 8 years ago '06        #79
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Kingofnewark said:
...elaborate
 8 years ago '06        #80
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
...elaborate
im still waitin
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy