The Official I'll Sell My Soul To Become Rich And Famous In Hip Hop Thread.

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would You Sell Your Sould For Rich And Fame?
I'd Do It. 51 42.50%
No. Because The World Cares About Me. 69 57.50%
Voters: 120. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4476 4476
I already sold my soul to illuminati,its worth it
 7 years ago '10        #42
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
Eternal "REAL" hell?!?!?!?! If it's all fire and brimstone why ARE YOU saying it's darkness???

I hate how all u religious people turn to quotes from the bible, the very source that keeps your minds enslaved.

That quote is some of the World's sh*ttiest writing I've ever read in my life, the writer's of the bible, all 43 of them have no writing abilities whatsogoddamnever!!!!

It is fire because in the Book of Luke Chapter 16-24 it reads "...I am tormented in this flame." and in Matthew 13 and 42 Jesus says: "And shall cast them into a furnace of FIRE".Also in Matthew 22:13 it says “Then the king said to the attendants, 'Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'”
 7 years ago '10        #43
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
Eternal "REAL" hell?!?!?!?! If it's all fire and brimstone why ARE YOU saying it's darkness???

I hate how all u religious people turn to quotes from the bible, the very source that keeps your minds enslaved.

That quote is some of the World's sh*ttiest writing I've ever read in my life, the writer's of the bible, all 43 of them have no writing abilities whatsogoddamnever!!!!
 RonKnitty said:
Nope....

People said "Laugh Now & Cry Later"

and I'll say "Cry Now, Laugh Later"

suckaz for real...

yall really dont think it would rub off on ya family yall dumb... you curse then it means u curse ya family too.

This is sort of what I'm trying to say except just because you are Christian does not mean you have to suffer in this life.
 06-13-2010, 04:40 PM         #44
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no cuz u can do it without selling your soul

<<<

kid cudi
tupac
lupe fiasco
eminem

all have their souls

ur fav rappers prolly dont tho
 06-13-2010, 04:42 PM         #45
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
I love my mother but I know she would understand.It would be hard to let her go but I would have to do it.Selling my soul would be disobeying God

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.”This is the first commandment.Also in the Bible God says he is a jealous God.

OK... since people in here wanna be retarded about this sh*t.... I'm gonna have to take out my weapons and beat u with your OWN BIBLE.... Now take out ur bibles and follow along u retards.

SLAVERY supported in the bible.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Here's another one of many.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

PEOPLE... waste their ENTIRE lives on this bullsh*t and they eat it up like a free buffet.

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! That is the first sign of intelligence and NONE of you are exhibiting intelligence.

ASK YOURSELF, why is child molestation and r*pe NOT in the ten commandments!?!? Why is the bible so repetitive??? Why would a perfect GOD miss these things???

The bible is a big piece of sh*t book with lots of pages and confusing wordplay. It's confusing for a reason cause PEOPLE throughout history are ILLITERATE.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
Why don't u just say UR A SLAVE AND YOU ENJOY BEING A SLAVE??? That's basically what I'm hearing out of ur mouth.

U think u've seen sh*t... I can guarantee you I seen more sh*t than you and I STILL DON'T ATTRIBUTE any of that sh*t to an IMAGINARY god.
Dude I'm fifteen and maybe you have seen stuff but once you find God it's like a connection and you're whole life feels different.I don't know but
[pic - click to view]

Seriously though it's all love man I only wish I could explain this to you a bit better.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
Why don't u just say UR A SLAVE AND YOU ENJOY BEING A SLAVE??? That's basically what I'm hearing out of ur mouth.

U think u've seen sh*t... I can guarantee you I seen more sh*t than you and I STILL DON'T ATTRIBUTE any of that sh*t to an IMAGINARY god.
 hurricanegamePZ said:
no cuz u can do it without selling your soul

<<<

kid cudi
tupac
lupe fiasco
eminem

all have their souls

ur fav rappers prolly dont tho

Son Kid Cudi I feel got connceted with the Illuminati a bit with the Day and Night vid and lyrics and all of that but I think he is trying to pull away now.

Tupac talked about the Illuminati and this is why I respect him.

Lupe a cool cat to me

Eminem is definitely connected with the Illuminati.Watch this vid if you don't believe me.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #48
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
No but damn I didn't know there where so n*gga's on BX going to hell now I see why all the Jay-Z sold his soul s**t. Ya'll n*ggas wanna be Hov huh? Hope Bey's pus*y is worth hell.
 06-13-2010, 04:59 PM         #49
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
This is sort of what I'm trying to say except just because you are Christian does not mean you have to suffer in this life.
Why do u quote me, and completely ignore my questions??

Is that ur way of beating around the bush cause religious people will NEVER win a debate with an atheist.
 06-13-2010, 05:04 PM         #50
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
Dude I'm fifteen and maybe you have seen stuff but once you find God it's like a connection and you're whole life feels different.I don't know but
[pic - click to view]

Seriously though it's all love man I only wish I could explain this to you a bit better.
UR FIFTEEN!?!? That explains everything.
 7 years ago '10        #51
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:

OK... since people in here wanna be retarded about this sh*t.... I'm gonna have to take out my weapons and beat u with your OWN BIBLE.... Now take out ur bibles and follow along u retards.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

PEOPLE... waste their ENTIRE lives on this bullsh*t and they eat it up like a free buffet.

QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! That is the first sign of intelligence and NONE of you are exhibiting intelligence.

ASK YOURSELF, why is child molestation and r*pe NOT in the ten commandments!?!? Why is the bible so repetitive??? Why would a perfect GOD miss these things???

The bible is a big piece of sh*t book with lots of pages and confusing wordplay. It's confusing for a reason cause PEOPLE throughout history are ILLITERATE.

You think you got me son?Think again.

Slavery back then was not the type of slavery we think of today like we saw on Roots(which Alex Haley took the majority work from Harold Courlander novel The African) slaves lives generally were not easy but it wasn't all that terrible.Slaves did have some rights.

Now to why child molestation and r*pe is not in the ten commandments...There are alot of sins in this world,if you added every sin we would of had a million commandments

The Bible talks about a whole lot of things and in the Bible things may get repeated to keep things being reinforced.

And the bible is a whole lot and it may be confusing beacuse you may skim through parts or because the Bible was written thousands and thousands of years ago.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Kingofnewark 
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:

YOUNGZERO said:
Why do u quote me, and completely ignore my questions??

Is that ur way of beating around the bush cause religious people will NEVER win a debate with an atheist.

SON I answered to everything that you have said.
 7 years ago '09        #53
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
f**k that.

all this material s**t will crumble to dust when its all said and done.
 06-13-2010, 05:17 PM         #54
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No but a sin is a sin. They're selling their soul to the devil while most of us are having s3x before marriage, masturbating, eating animals of the sea that have no fins are scales and listening to secular music. We can't judge them when we're selling our souls in other forms. Not for fame or money but to fulfill sinful desires.
 06-13-2010, 05:20 PM         #55
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
You think you got me son?Think again.

Slavery back then was not the type of slavery we think of today like we saw on Roots(which Alex Haley took the majority work from Harold Courlander novel The African) slaves lives generally were not easy but it wasn't all that terrible.Slaves did have some rights.

Now to why child molestation and r*pe is not in the ten commandments...There are alot of sins in this world,if you added every sin we would of had a million commandments

The Bible talks about a whole lot of things and in the Bible things may get repeated to keep things being reinforced.

And the bible is a whole lot and it may be confusing beacuse you may skim through parts or because the Bible was written thousands and thousands of years ago.
SLAVERY IS SLAVERY U DUMBA$$ LITTLE RETARD. It's kids like you that give me no hope for our future as an advanced people. I can't believe u just tried to justify slavery.

Here's another example FROM UR BIBLE:

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves have rights??? Apparently U urself don't have the right to think for urself, YOU LET A BOOK DICTATE UR LIFE. That makes you and all the religious people of this world a slave.

So saying the "lord's" name in vain takes precedence over child molestation and r*pe right kid?!?!? Having no other "god's" takes precedence???

I know the bible way more than christians do, I know how to read so it's not confusing to me that's why I can sift through the bullsh*t and call you out on it.
 7 years ago '10        #56
Kingofnewark 
space
space
^^^ I'm human just like you and the Bible is God's word and some things I can't explain to you because I am not God.
 06-13-2010, 05:28 PM         #57
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
^^^ I'm human just like you and the Bible is God's word and some things I can't explain to you because I am not God.
just stop kid.
 7 years ago '10        #58
Kingofnewark 
space
space
^lol nah
 06-13-2010, 05:38 PM         #59
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
F*CK GOD'S WORD!!! U can tell ur preacher I said that.
 06-13-2010, 05:40 PM         #60
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
How can the bible be "GOD'S" word when it's full of HUMAN ERROR!?!?

U can't explain it cause ur only fifteen and most likely was raised a christian from birth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago