The Official I'll Sell My Soul To Become Rich And Famous In Hip Hop Thread.

most viewed right now
 38
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
11 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
44 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Would You Sell Your Sould For Rich And Fame?
I'd Do It. 51 42.50%
No. Because The World Cares About Me. 69 57.50%
Voters: 120. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,468 | Props total: 742 742
Wow... some of you mafakas are very stupid indeed.
 8 years ago '10        #22
Kingofnewark 
space
avatar space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 Yellob0y said:
yes i would, if me sacrificing my life/soul would allow me to set my family up for life, then hell yeah...you can have this s**t...
 EastBroadway said:
Ok, Say That You're Frustrated With Life, You Can't Make Ends Meat, You Have Kids, A Nagging Wife And Shoulder Problems,You're Sick Mentally And Physically.

Now, If They Came And Said:

If You Sell Your Soul, I'll Make All Your Problems Go Away.

Would You?
 EastBroadway said:
I Totally Understand.

But If You See Yourself Going Nowhere,Struggling Your Whole Life,Crying For Help And Illuminati Can Only Help You. They'll Give You 1 BILLION.

You Wouldn't?



Still NO we only have a short life here on Earth man.I rather suffer being poor and starving with AIDS and all of that and live life like that knowing that one day I will be in a better place.

Idk about you but being in torment for all eternity is too much for me.
 06-13-2010, 02:42 PM         #23
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
Still NO we only have a short life here on Earth man.I rather suffer being poor and starving with AIDS and all of that and live life like that knowing that one day I will be in a better place.

Idk about you but being in torment for all eternity is too much for me.
 8 years ago '05        #24
why? 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 1 1
Nope i wouldn't... As long as i have food to eat , and i wake up every morning to see another
( struggle ).. That's all i will need until i get dismissed from this corrupted planet we call Earth. If the day i don't have money to buy food or pay my rent. I will build a tent and hunt for my food.. Trade your soul for money and success, i wish you all the best..

:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #25
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 15 15
 Kingofnewark said:
Still NO we only have a short life here on Earth man.I rather suffer being poor and starving with AIDS and all of that and live life like that knowing that one day I will be in a better place.

Idk about you but being in torment for all eternity is too much for me.
That's Basically Living In Hell Now And You're Absolutely Right Because Whoever Takes Care Of Us In The Afterlife Will Decide Our Faith.

What If You Had No Legs LOL And You're A Diabetic With Lung Cancer (I Knew Someone That Had That Besides The Missing Legs Part)...With No Cure And You Will Die From That In 10 Years, Spending Alot Of Money On Treatments And Being In Pain.

I Come To You And Say:

I Can Take The Pain Away,Give You Your Official Legs Back And Cure Your Cancer If You Celebrate Satan Instead Of GOD.

?
 8 years ago '10        #26
Kingofnewark 
space
avatar space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
Dude still no the difference between what you and I are saying is

Temporary Hell on Earth (Which is not even funny compared to real Hell)
and
Eternal Real Hell (Where it's complete darkness and where you get no rest)

Perfect quote from the Bible to sum this all up

And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
-Mark 9:43-48
 8 years ago '09        #27
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
my souls for sell right now on hellbay lol..
 06-13-2010, 03:05 PM         #28
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
Still NO we only have a short life here on Earth man.I rather suffer being poor and starving with AIDS and all of that and live life like that knowing that one day I will be in a better place.

Idk about you but being in torment for all eternity is too much for me.
THIS RIGHT HERE is the perfect example of the slave mentality that religion gives to the masses.

Without a shred of evidence of a god, you people will waste your god damn lives HERE ON EARTH being dirt poor, starving, and all in all f*cked up. The powerful elite of this World didn't sell their soul, they sold religion to the world so THEY CAN STAY IN POWER.

It's 2010 and PEOPLE still believe in mythological beings. GROW THE F*CK UP!!
 8 years ago '04        #29
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$19,171 | Props total: 1764 1764
 Yellob0y said:

[pic - click to view]


^

n*ggas sayin' they would stab jesus christ 'n sh*t. let's be reeeeal now.
 8 years ago '05        #30
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 15 15
 Kingofnewark said:
Dude still no the difference between what you and I are saying is

Temporary Hell on Earth (Which is not even funny compared to real Hell)
and
Eternal Real Hell (Where it's complete darkness and where you get no rest)

Perfect quote from the Bible to sum this all up

And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
-Mark 9:43-48
I Can't Disagree With You Because You're Right 100%.

Here's One More And Tell Me If You Wouldn't:

Your Mom Is Dying Of An Illness And She Has 1 Month To Live And The Only Way To Save Her By Taking That Illness Away Is To Sell Your Soul But You Also Get Fortune For It.

I'm Pretty Sure Somewhere In This World It Has Happened Before, Anything Is Possible.
 06-13-2010, 03:10 PM         #31
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
Dude still no the difference between what you and I are saying is

Temporary Hell on Earth (Which is not even funny compared to real Hell)
and
Eternal Real Hell (Where it's complete darkness and where you get no rest)

Perfect quote from the Bible to sum this all up

And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
-Mark 9:43-48
Eternal "REAL" hell?!?!?!?! If it's all fire and brimstone why ARE YOU saying it's darkness???

I hate how all u religious people turn to quotes from the bible, the very source that keeps your minds enslaved.

That quote is some of the World's sh*ttiest writing I've ever read in my life, the writer's of the bible, all 43 of them have no writing abilities whatsogoddamnever!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #32
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
i wouldnt sell my soul for s**t...death IS NOT THE END BUT THE BEGINNING
 8 years ago '05        #33
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 15 15
 Cambury said:
i wouldnt sell my soul for s**t...death IS NOT THE END BUT THE BEGINNING
I Like This Reply.
 06-13-2010, 03:18 PM         #34
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U guys are a f*cking LEAGUE OF MORONS!!! U KNOW WHAT, F*CK TRYING TO FREE UR SIMPLE A$$ MINDS.....
 8 years ago '05        #35
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 15 15
Just Wanna Let Everyone Know That I Am Not Condoning Religious Wars And I'm Not Saying That God Or Satan Are Fictional Characters.

I'm Just Saying.
 8 years ago '10        #36
Kingofnewark 
space
avatar space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
THIS RIGHT HERE is the perfect example of the slave mentality that religion gives to the masses.

Without a shred of evidence of a god, you people will waste your god damn lives HERE ON EARTH being dirt poor, starving, and all in all f*cked up. The powerful elite of this World didn't sell their soul, they sold religion to the world so THEY CAN STAY IN POWER.

It's 2010 and PEOPLE still believe in mythological beings. GROW THE F*CK UP!!

I can't really prove to you that God does exist all I can say is that I know.I've seen things in my life that can't be explained and I know it is the work of God.You can be successful and enjoy life and still be Christian.
 8 years ago '04        #37
RonKnitty 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 11 11
Nope....

People said "Laugh Now & Cry Later"

and I'll say "Cry Now, Laugh Later"

suckaz for real...


yall really dont think it would rub off on ya family yall dumb... you curse then it means u curse ya family too.
 8 years ago '05        #38
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 1219 1219
"Of course we gotta pay rent, so money connect, but uh...I'd rather be broke and have a whole lotta respect"
 8 years ago '10        #39
Kingofnewark 
space
avatar space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
THIS RIGHT HERE is the perfect example of the slave mentality that religion gives to the masses.

Without a shred of evidence of a god, you people will waste your god damn lives HERE ON EARTH being dirt poor, starving, and all in all f*cked up. The powerful elite of this World didn't sell their soul, they sold religion to the world so THEY CAN STAY IN POWER.

It's 2010 and PEOPLE still believe in mythological beings. GROW THE F*CK UP!!
 EastBroadway said:
I Can't Disagree With You Because You're Right 100%.

Here's One More And Tell Me If You Wouldn't:

Your Mom Is Dying Of An Illness And She Has 1 Month To Live And The Only Way To Save Her By Taking That Illness Away Is To Sell Your Soul But You Also Get Fortune For It.

I'm Pretty Sure Somewhere In This World It Has Happened Before, Anything Is Possible.

I love my mother but I know she would understand.It would be hard to let her go but I would have to do it.Selling my soul would be disobeying God


You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.”This is the first commandment.Also in the Bible God says he is a jealous God.
 06-13-2010, 03:30 PM         #40
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingofnewark said:
I can't really prove to you that God does exist all I can say is that I know.I've seen things in my life that can't be explained and I know it is the work of God.You can be successful and enjoy life and still be Christian.
Why don't u just say UR A SLAVE AND YOU ENJOY BEING A SLAVE??? That's basically what I'm hearing out of ur mouth.

U think u've seen sh*t... I can guarantee you I seen more sh*t than you and I STILL DON'T ATTRIBUTE any of that sh*t to an IMAGINARY god.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
281 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
57 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Drake- I’m Upset
426 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy