Tupac was really an undercover homo

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 Hold That said:
f**ked Madonna, had a young Jada Pinkett on his d*ck, and somehow people say he's gay?

10 years later, people are taking that "raped in prison" s**t as fact..

Little n*ggas are so disrespectful now of days.. Pac was the realest n*gga ever..

Like he said, he was raised by women, so any man without a strong male influence will have some female qualities, thats natural unless you have a strong male influence around you.. Alot of n*ggas wont admitt it but its true. Pac was far from a f*g.
real s**t :agreement6:
 06-13-2010, 06:28 PM         #162
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous_01 said:
Nah lil waynes is ok theres alot of misconception regarding that pic...what happened was lil wayne slipped and baby went to grab him and then sumone snapped a shot that kinda looked like they were kissin n shyt...kinda fuked up
I'm not sure if that's sarcasm, or are you for real, so...

"Damn right I kissed my daddy
I think they pissed at how rich my daddy is
And I'm his kid, I stunt with my daddy
Call Ms. Lee, she with my daddy
So diss me, and don't diss my daddy
Cause who was there when no one wasn't? just my daddy
Who was there when I needed money? just my daddy
So who be there when I see the money? just my daddy
Who said that I'd be the one? just my daddy
Hello hip hop, I'm home, its your daddy" - Lil Wayne

06-13-2010, 06:35 PM         #163
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
- he went to an art school for dancing and became a backup dancer for digital underground because he was from the hood with no diploma and had nothing else to do wit his life. step in the real world son, you'll know what it like when mommy and daddy aint suckin ur d*ck takin care of u all the time.

- lol at the nose ring bein gay. it was a f**kin nose ring, who gives a s**t about it?

- him getting r*ped in jail was a rumor and a lie, now you just look retarded. how did you not kno that?

his dissing to wendy williams for startin the rumor. clueless a.ss n*gga

- ghetto gospel was a remix and actually wasn't even recorded with Elton John. Eminem remixed it on Loyal to the Game and sampled Elton John's hook from another song. it was released YEARS after he died. dumbass n*gga.

keep ya head up was made for BLACK WOMAN u dumb f**k. did u not listen to any of the lyrics? "I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up"

Me against the world was written and completed before Pac went to jail, it was the number one record in the country period WHILE he was in jail. are u for real? none of the s**t u sayin is even true u dumbass n*gga. Pac on an interview in jail said prison k!lls his spirit and he couldnt write his jail, and u on here sayin he wrote Me Against the World in jail when it was COMPLETED before he went to jail? lay off the crack pipe.

me against the wall? what the f**k? where the hell did u hear that from? u BX n*ggas are stupid as HELL n*gga.

LOL, yea u right, BIG and Pac, two rap legends and playaz in the game were both gay and had s3x wit each other.

here's some advice for you and anybody who agreed wit you: get the f**k out your house, learn a thing about hip-hip, grow a pair of nuts, and have some respect for the dead rappers. every single thing this n*gga said was wrong/false/a rumor, damn.
:owned:
 8 years ago '07        #164
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 Joe Budden said:
You learn from life mistakes, remember 2pac was only 23 when he was facing the r*pe charge, you're talking like 2pac was 40 years-old. He was a kid compared to these people living on this earth today.

He saved him nonetheless, no-one wants to do anytime in prison, not even a day. I say I wouldn't let anyone bail me out if I didn't know them, but once the opportunity comes knocking it's something you have to really think about, you really want to spend three years in jail?

And this was before the industry is what is today, if you went to jail back then, there was no guarantee you were still going to have your career. Listen to Tupac's interview after leaving his trail, he said he lost everything and his career was over. And for him not to be able to bail himself out of jail, I believe him, his career was pretty much over.

What do you mean "average smart dude"? Knowing a lot of facts won't get you anywhere in life. Being smart is benefiting the world. The internet is smart thinking. Exploring space for other resources is smart. Helping and benefiting the human race is being smart. And that was 2pac aim. Knowing who supposedly discover America in 1492 is not smart. Knowing what is 2+2 is not smart. Wanting to make the world a better place is smart and it overrides any smartness you may believe.

2pac had the influence through his music to actually begin that journey. And he studied governments and he applied that to his life. Dummies can rich, but that doesn't mean you're smart.

2pac didn't believe-in in the Illuminati at one point, I think that was his down fall. Tupac never thought a black man would do harm to him until the 1994 shooting because he thought he represented the black man in a positive way. He was giving back and thought nothing like that would happen to him.

He didn't know the of some consequences of his actions. 2pac knew he was going to die because he didn't give a f**k. His music had a positive aim, but it's a shame, that after his death, drug, money, and s3x has become more popular than ever.

People today glorify drugs, money, and s3x like it's normal. What happened to "keeping your head up"? All I hear is 'chopper", "kush", and "redbones" in commercial rap nowadays.

But let's stop speculating what a dead man might have done. We don't know.
:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #165
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 4634 4634
 Infamous_01 said:
Eh listen up cracker boi i never pretended to be "hood". You shouldnt go around making fun of your own race like that to make ureself seem legit tho that seems kinda low.

Anyway, I heard the n*ggas in clinton wud f!ght over who gets the share the cell wit him for the night. Thats actually how he first became affiliated with the bloods and met Suge. You kno theres several ways into a gang...among them is gettin fuked in so once they ran a train on homie, they let him hang and word got around to suge about him being a rapper with potential and thats when s**t stated to pop off and thats around the time he wrote "Keep ya head up".
this n*gga called cracker boy. come thru to far rock, u'll see cracker boy.

thats bulls**t btw. if u wanna kno why, ill let u know.

1) pac got an offer to go to deathrow AND badboy BEFORE he was in clinton, but declined both sayin the time wasnt right yet.

2) pac said many times he wasnt a blood, he had ties with them through suge.

3) i know what ur sayin is bulls**t because u said it was around the time he wrote Keep ya head up. Keep Ya head up was written in 1992 and was on his second album Strictly 4 my n*ggaz, he went to jail in 94-95.

4) u said word got around to suge that Pac was a rapper with potential? unless Suge buried his fat a.ss under ground in 1994, he would know that Pac had the #1 record in the country WHILE he was in jail. everyone familiar with the genre of rap, or even knew what it was knew who Pac was by the time Me against the world dropped in 94. u tryna tell me Suge didnt know who Pac was and Pac had to get somebody to put a word out there for him in order for Suge to acknowledge him? are u out ur mind? Pac didnt need no word from anybody, he had a multi-platinum album out there and the #1 record in the country.

ur story dont add up, just like ur original post, i ripped that s**t up wit ease cuz it was full of bulls**t lies. learn ur roots of rap n*gga, cuz frankly, u don't know jack s**t.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 06-13-2010 at 07:20 PM..
 06-13-2010, 07:16 PM         #166
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
this n*gga called cracker boy. come thru to far rock, u'll see cracker boy.

thats bulls**t btw. if u wanna kno why, ill let u know.

1) pac got an offer to go to deathrow AND badboy BEFORE he was in clinton, but declined both sayin the time wasnt right yet.

2) pac said many times he wasnt a blood, he had ties with them through suge.

3) i know what ur sayin is bulls**t because u said it was around the time he wrote Keep ya head up. Keep Ya head up was written in 1992 and was on his second album Strictly 4 my n*ggaz, he went to jail in 94-95.

4) u said word got around to suge that Pac was a rapper with potential? unless Suge buried his fat a.ss ground in 1994, he would know that Pac had the #1 record in the country WHILE he was in jail. everyone familiar with the genre of rap, of even knew what it was knew who Pac was by the time Me against the world dropped in 94. u tryna tell me Suge didnt know who Pac was and Pac had to get somebody to put a word out there for him in order for Suge to acknowledge him? are u out ur mind? Pac didnt need no word from anybody, he had a multi-platinum album out there and the #1 record in the country.

ur story dont add up, just like ur original post, i ripped that s**t up wit ease cuz it was full of bulls**t lies. learn ur roots of rap n*gga, cuz frankly, u don't know jack s**t.
Dont make me smack you up stop wit all ure nonsense
 8 years ago '09        #167
space
space
 Infamous_01 said:
Dont make me smack you up stop wit all ure nonsense
stfu wit ur cpu threats. b**ch made n*gga.

and thats all u got to say n*gga?
 8 years ago '07        #168
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
You wack a.ss dudes k!ll me.
 06-13-2010, 08:02 PM         #169
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"New York Never Taught Me The Game, I Didn't Learn The Game Until I Went To Oakland." 2Pac
 8 years ago '04        #170
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 406 406

[video - click to view]

All I know is Pac was beatin this broad up when she was in her prime. Why don't you post a pic of some of the pus*y you been getting into lately? Then we'll talk.
 8 years ago '04        #171
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 Joe Budden said:
It's just funny that some people will claim to be something, but when you compare them they are not the same. People claim Tupac is a phony, but I still see the positivity in his music right up until his death.

i will continue to say this with every post, nobody is questioning him as an artist, at least i'm not, i agree he has put out some possitive songs that are still listened to to this day... Even the Vatican just listed Changes as one of their favorite songs... dude's character is what is questionable here...

Do the people in thread know what "Thug Life" was really about? Maybe people have the wrong perspective of it. Tupac said the people took what he created and ran with it. Tupac said he couldn't stand for that so he k!lled the group and movement.

i've heard him explain it time and time again, and why he got the tat, but i still think he's a phony in some regards... and death Row played a big role in that... (not the tat, but why i think he's a phony)

Go and listen to his last studio album, count the songs with a message, and then grab an album that's released today by a mainstream artist and do the same.

irrelevant to my argument...

What didn't Tupac live? Didn't he shoot those two cops in Atlanta? Didn't he have his registered guns on him most of the time? Didn't 2pac buy an Ak47 with one of his first rap checks? Wasn't he at the gun range practicing his aim?

he also made that lil interview vid posted by the OP, he was all revolutionary and positive until he got with D.R., then his whole image changed, bandanas on the head, spittin at cameras, he turned from someone to look up to, to a walking stereotype...

he knew it too, wanted to leave that lifestyle behind, and that's probably why Suge k!lled him off... IMO of course...

What more do you want from him? Didn't he stomp out Orlando in Las Vegas? He got k!lled, but that's what happens when you live that sort lifestyle. s**t, even Scarface got k!lled in the end.

like i just said, i don't think that's the lifestyle he wanted, or wanted to stand for when it was all said and done, but, you gotta do what sells records, and controversy sells...

You don't think the guy at the top can get touched? Everyone is touchable. Going to a private art schools only made Tupac smarter, you guys are stupid if you don't want your kids in the best school possible. He still had to come home to the hood everyday. And anyone who says, "I wouldn't be caught dead dancing," please shut! You don't have no control, your parents are very influential. Only someone who was born in the hood and never been to a ballet would say it's corny.

that doesn't change the fact that he had many gay tendencies...
we can go back and forth about this all day, but at the end of it all, he's dead, so ppl's opinions will never change, b/c it's not like he can come out and defend himself... and nobody that was close to him is gonna come out and reveal that he was gay...

Last edited by Big War; 06-13-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #172
space
space
 Big War said:
we can go back and forth about this all day, but at the end of it all, he's dead, so ppl's opinions will never change, b/c it's not like he can come out and defend himself... and nobody that was close to him is gonna come out and reveal that he was gay...
the difference is that there aint one fact provin that he is gay, meanwhile there's plenty of facts provin that he was straight. he banged multiple b**ches and the story i posted finished it all off. and going to the hospital with exhaustion because he banged too many b**ches in the how do u want music video? lol come on now.

u aint a blind hater tho, i feel like i can have a conversation witch u. but ima roll with the facts, Pac was straight n*gga....u think the Outlawz or any of his close friends woulda chilled wit him or took him serious if the n*gga was gay? nah, bein gay changes ur whole outlook on a person whether u wanna admit it or not.
 06-14-2010, 12:06 AM         #173
Infamous_01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
the difference is that there aint one fact provin that he is gay, meanwhile there's plenty of facts provin that he was straight. he banged multiple b**ches and the story i posted finished it all off. and going to the hospital with exhaustion because he banged too many b**ches in the how do u want music video? lol come on now.

u aint a blind hater tho, i feel like i can have a conversation witch u. but ima roll with the facts, Pac was straight n*gga....u think the Outlawz or any of his close friends woulda chilled wit him or took him serious if the n*gga was gay? nah, bein gay changes ur whole outlook on a person whether u wanna admit it or not.
Ok so u were there when he banged those b**ches? What kinda s**t is that, he went to the hospital cause he banged too many b**ches. n*gga please if he went to the hospital it wud have been to have that gaping a**hole stitched back up cause his dogg tore that s**t up too hard.
 8 years ago '09        #174
space
space
 Infamous_01 said:
Ok so u were there when he banged those b**ches? What kinda s**t is that, he went to the hospital cause he banged too many b**ches. n*gga please if he went to the hospital it wud have been to have that gaping a**hole stitched back up cause his dogg tore that s**t up too hard.
lol it was because of exhaustion u num nut prick.
 06-14-2010, 02:19 PM         #175
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think your gay for investing all this time investigating other n*ggas that might be gay.....I mean you got to much time on your hands.......of all the things you could be doing your doing this?..........sounds real suspect to me

What do you guys think? Do you buy all that gangsta s**t? To me he was a sweet n*gga.[/QUOTE]
 8 years ago '10        #176
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*ggaz mad cuz they girl still wanna f**k a n*gga even after he done rotted and s**t
 8 years ago '05        #177
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,542 | Props total: 7672 7672
pac's mannerisms showed who he truly was...
 8 years ago '04        #178
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
The f**k? Oooh. 2Pac moves his arms around. He's gay. Biggie says he'd suck a d*ck, and that ain't gay.

i didn't say "that ain't gay"... read b**ch...

matter fact...

shut yo ol' dumb a.ss up... if you think Biggie's gay too, then that's you... f**k out my face hoe...

Bruce Leeroy said:
Talented talented artist, but the n*gga def. had some suspect tendencies. n*ggas always bring up that "well he f**ked so and so" s**t. SO WHAT. There's openly gay men in this world with kids. Damn n*ggas get wild emotional over Pac and Em on this site.
nuff said... close thread...
 8 years ago '10        #179
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
@ some of the comments.

I don't think he was. But you never know.....it's a lil late to really care anyway imo.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-14-2010, 07:16 PM         #180
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao u goin get some pac fans mad man

Last edited by proof1984; 06-14-2010 at 07:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago